Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Don't Be A Talkative - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don't Be A Talkative (476 Views)

Politician Seeks To Divorce Wife For Being A Talkative / Don't Be Suprise That Only 24 Students Passed NECO In Zamfara. / Ladies Don't Be Greedy Allow Your Husband Marry His Girl Friend - Linda Uju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be A Talkative by jelib(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2017
Scripture Reading:" In the multitude of words there wanted not sin: but he that refraineth his lips is wise"(Proverb 10:19).
Who is a talkative? A talkative is one who is known for "multitude of words." He talks too much and too often. He lacks control over his tongue and mouth. He talks about everything he sees, feels, hears, and knows. Keeping secrets for such a person is difficult.
Talkativeness is a spiritual disease. If you have it, you need to cry to God like King David did several years ago in Psalm 141: 3 which says, "Set a watch, O LORD, before my mouth; keep the door of my lips." So that you can become free.

Generally, a talkative is:

i. A sinner- he sins a lot through much talking most times without knowing- Proverbs 10 :19
ii. Spiritually immature, they are spiritual babes. In the physical, little children talk more than adults - 1 Corinthians 3:1
iii. A fool - Ecclessiastes 10:14
iv. A leaking vessel as he would leak out the grace an power of God in his life. YOU REMEMBER SAMSON BEFORE DELILAH? (Judges 16:16-20).
Avoid talkativeness by all means. Run away from people who want to engage you in talking long instead of in praying long. It is better to do more praying than more talking. Looking at the men and women of old and in contemporary times that God used, Moses, David, Elijah, Isaiah, Esther, Deborah, Peter, Paul, Jesus, Charles Spurgeon, John G. Lake, Finney, Smith Wigglesworth, William Kumuyi, Enoch Adeboye, David Oyedepo, Daniel Olukoya, and so on,they were and are all slow to speak. DON'T BE A TALKATIVE!!!
Please, visit : [https://www.juliusresources..com] for more refreshing articles.

(1) (Reply)

..my Ordeal With One Chance Aka 419 Today....this Is Real,unedited And unsensore / Samsung CEO Resigns / For Those Judging People Without Knowing Their Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.