Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

I Want To Buy A New Phone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Want To Buy A New Phone. (1099 Views)

8 Things Every Smartphone User Should Consider When Getting A New Phone / I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please / LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A New Phone. by Tilda30(f): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
How much is tecno CX?
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone. by iMUMUweh(m): 9:52pm On Aug 01, 2017
shocked

wow!

the last time I checked, your suggar daddies still dig your wet well..

as beautiful as you are, you don't have to ask about the price of a phone, just twerk for one of your sugar daddies, open your well and allow him plug his socket.. that's all, ask him for an iPhone, he will buy two for you.

take my advice, thank me later

shocked
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone. by Memories12411: 10:01pm On Aug 01, 2017
Are you just asking or you want to know?
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone. by Tilda30(f): 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

wow!

as beautiful as you are, you don't have to ask about the price of a phone, just twerk for one of your sugar daddies, open your well and allow him plug his socket.. that's all, ask him for an iPhone, he will buy two for you.

shocked
you are insulting me
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone. by Tilda30(f): 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2017
Memories12411:
Are you just asking or you want to know?
I want to know
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2017
You opened a thread only to ask for a phone price?

You don't know road to konga or jumia?
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone. by ArcFresky(m): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
This one naa guy naa.....
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone. by escapefromusa(f): 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
ArcFresky:
This one naa guy naa.....

shocked
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone. by iMUMUweh(m): 10:31pm On Aug 01, 2017
Tilda30:
you are insulting me
shocked
why would I insult such a beautiful lady who has all her tools ready for work?

get up girl, go grind some pipes.
or you are still confused on which sugar daddy to grind tonight?
shocked
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone. by chuckky86(m): 7:59am On Aug 02, 2017
iMUMUweh:
shocked

wow!

shocked

I was going to complain about your post but then I saw ur name, so I say weh done sir, keep doing ur thing.
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone. by Mayor1996(m): 8:05am On Aug 02, 2017
grin grin
chuckky86:

I was going to complain about your post but then I saw ur name, so I say weh done sir, keep doing ur thing.
grin
chuckky86:

Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone. by vicben27(m): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2017
Tilda30:
How much is tecno CX?
tecno camon cx goes for 56k,(16 Mega pixel) ,while Techno camon cx air(13 Mega pixel) goes for 46k. i'm currently using techno camon cx air got mine last week the two phones are the same the difference is in the mega pixel
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone. by Tilda30(f): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2017
vicben27:
tecno camon cx goes for 56k,(16 Mega pixel) ,while Techno camon cx air(13 Mega pixel) goes for 46k. i'm currently using techno camon cx air got last week the two phones are the same the difference is in the mega pixel
Thanks.
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone. by vicben27(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2017
Tilda30:
Thanks.
uwc ur highness
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone. by MarkWayne89: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
Seriously now, can't you just Google this? I bet that if you type your question you will automatically get the response!
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone. by salvo583: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
Is the CX 16mp that good? I was previledged to snap someone at a wedding nd the pics were all blury. Except if d owner is using a cloned version sha or the 13mp version . I know quoted mega pixels dont judge, but for a phone marketed as a selfie phone? I'm disappointed that the CX output wasn't great like i anticipated compared to even the wack samsung J5 I'm using.
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone. by Youngpo413: 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Buy xiaomi
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone. by Cassie74: 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hi ..don't know y I am doing this but check out xiaomi thread on this phone section.....read and read thoroughly...then get one of their phones...u will be glad u did... cheers
Re: I Want To Buy A New Phone. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
She has an internet enabled phone that she used to post this, but she couldn't google up the phone price.

FACT!! SHE IS JUST LOOKING FOR A MAGA HERE THAT WILL BE SO STUPID TO CHASE AFTER HER AND BUY HER THE PHONE. IT'S A BAIT TO CATCH STUPID GUYS!!!

Your juju don spoil. Oya Run away!!!

(1) (Reply)

3 Things Nokia 8 Can Do Which Xiaomi Samsung Tecno Gionee Can't!! / How To Stop Automatic Updates On Android Tablets Or Phones And Save Your Data / Samsung J5 Prime For Urgent Sale (SOLD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.