Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,502 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:52 AM

Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. (2240 Views)

Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria / El-rufai Is Blunder, We Must Kick Him Out In 2019.  –isah Rabiu / 2019: Obasanjo Blasts Buhari Again, Reveals How To Kick Him Out Of Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by Marcelo290(m): 8:44am On Aug 06, 2017
SMH, See the mentality of people I'm forced to cohabit with... Anyways make una kill unaselves
Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2017
grin grin
Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Nafizzey is saying something he had no bizness saying thats why he spoke hausa cause he know i dont understand but tell the rascall if i catch am he go regret ever sharing the same country with Baba Ramota.

Wana ba yaro fa, wana baban mutum, megida. I go teach am lesson he no forget
t

To babban mutum.. Let your your Yoruba brother translate for you.
Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 06, 2017
JohnXcel:
Which kind idiotic thread be this?

How can a Yoruba man be addressing issues like an IPOB?
undecided

This is tasteless man.

Using insults is the typical way of the IGBO!

Yoruba's apply tact when ever they address issues, not this.

Capital Worthless imbeci.le. You people should continue stoking a fire that will burn down Yoruba land. Below is a picture of Your almajiri brother from Ibadan calling for Igbos to be sent to the grave. You people are always known to backstab and shift post when it suits you.

A fooliish brother of yours is here insulting the Hausas. Instead of cautioning him, you decide to insult the Igbos as usual in your "Hopeless Tact Way"!

I told my Igbo brothers that left for me, I will deal with you people mercilessly because you are the ones always pretending to be sophisticated and educated. But nothing really separates you guys from savages and barabarians.

1 Like

Re: Things HAUSA Do That Makes Me Want To Kick Him Out Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 06, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Popular, He Is Only Notorious – Lauretta Onochie / Next Osun Governor... Mallam Olawale Rasheed / Meanwhile Saraki Is Giving Buhari The Beating Of His Life In Recent Twitter Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.