Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) (37219 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic / Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic / YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by GodIsBiafran: 8:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
rainylad:

..Guy laugh well but stop your sloppy self-rightousness and eye service..no one is impressed..Just do your thing and stop this lame 'begging' ..what for?

..besides how many 'likes' did your mentor akin's posts even get??..compared to when his people were hammered...

..I am suspecting you sef..who knows whether you are not another afonja giving your brother props to make him feel he his 'winning' after the humiliation you suffered on this thread..

Bia YM is a good person - a supporter of Biafran cause. He is just blinded by Akin's manipulative ways. And because he is Itshekiri he tends more towards the Yorubas. However, despite all that, he is a good person who deals sincerely. I trust him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by YungMillionaire: 9:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
GodIsBiafran:

Bia YM is a good person - a supporter of Biafran cause. He is just blinded by Akin's manipulative ways. And because he is Itshekiri he tends more towards the Yorubas. However, despite all that, he is a good person who deals sincerely. I trust him.

GodBiafran - thanks for that I really appreciate it. I try to be a sincere person.

But you are wrong. Akin is not a manipulative person. He is very direct and he is a good friend. And I for one cannot be manipulated by anyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by FisifunKododada: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
rainylad:
Na so we dey for my family. My mother t0t0 dey scratch her. My sisters de same thing. Even my father na gay...yanch dey scratch am tongue tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
YungMillionaire:

cool

Did you read my latest email? Please read, cc Jide and Ray; and reply. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Egbon if not for the respect I have for you...I will NOT stop flogging these riffraffs until DAY-BREAK. Oju yi ni mo wo o! grin grin grin grin grin

Akin you have done the right thing. When you flog a child...you have to temper justice with mercy. Its time for Nigerians to move forward.
Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by rainylad(f): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=FisifunKododada post=59090239][/quote]

.,This smelly skunk is salivating already,looking for who to roll with in his sick,twisted and diabolical mind...go roll the t0t0 game with your mother,aunties and sisters like you usually do,thsts why curses were heaped on you never to amount to anything but t0t0 thoughts...I am done with craps from sewage like you..bye..

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by YungMillionaire: 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Did you read my latest email? Please read, cc Jide and Ray; and reply. Thanks.

Great. I also forwarded our exchange on previous agreement from two weeks ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by FisifunKododada: 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
rainylad:
I am very disappointed that Akin has not paid any attention to me even though he knows my t0t0 is scratching me. So, I am very angry and sad, and I am gonna go and cry because my t0t0 will continue to scratch me until Akin pays attention to me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
FisifunKododada:
rain..lady says: I am very disappointed that Akin has not paid any attention to me even though he knows my t0t0 is scratching me. So, I am very angry and sad, and I am gonna go and cry because my t0t0 will continue to scratch me until Akin pays attention to me

grin grin grin grin Okay. This is too funny grin grin grin grin grin FK please stop insulting that gal. Its not fair. I picked her up as a 20 naira wh0re underneath Aba bridge. I cleaned her up a little bit now she thinks he is something... tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
YungMillionaire:

Great. I also forwarded our exchange on previous agreement from two weeks ago.

Got it. We are on track! cheesy
Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by FisifunKododada: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

grin grin grin grin Okay. This is too funny grin grin grin grin grin FK please stop insulting that gal. Its not fair. I picked her up as a 20 naira wh0re underneath Aba bridge. I cleaned her up a little bit now she thinks he is something... tongue

Akin please spend sometime with the upgraded wh0re so she can leave me alone. She keeps jumping on my mention looking 4 someone to scratch the thing. Na beg I dey beg o! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
FisifunKododada:

Akin please spend sometime with the upgraded wh0re so she can leave me alone. She keeps jumping on my mention looking 4 someone to scratch the thing. Na beg I dey beg o! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Ni bo?! Oloun ma je o! Her Ipob t0t0 is spent. She is expired. She has nothing to offer. Even mouth action no collect...na gonorrhea and herpes full her body. According to the hunch-back Jesus from Abia State 99.9% if them are pros-ti-tutes. No be me talk am...na director talk am...If I yam lying...see this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Warship: 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Egbon if not for the respect I have for you...I will NOT stop flogging these riffraffs until DAY-BREAK. Oju yi ni mo wo o! grin grin grin grin grin

You are bloody coward if you don't continue

We are giving you the go ahead

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by FisifunKododada: 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Ni bo?! Oloun ma je o! Her Ipob t0t0 is spent. She is expired. She has nothing to offer. Even mouth action no collect...na gonorrhea and herpes full her body. According to the hunch-back Jesus from Abia State 99.9% if them are pros-ti-tutes. No be me talk am...na director talk am...If I yam lying...see this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

grin grin grin grin grin grin Hunch-back Jesus. Akin you will not kill me before my time in Jesus name grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

cool

Akin wa gbagbe adewu wa o. Fi won sele. I ya to ti fi je won ti poju
Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Emilokoiyawon:

Akin wa gbagbe adewu wa o. Fi won sele. I ya to ti fi je won ti poju

Mo ti gbo. Mo ko ni ki n fowo leti die ki n to gba o na mi lo ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Mo ti gbo. Mo ko ni ki n fowo leti die ki n to gba o na mi lo ni

omo ko mo grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by SenorMcSlyl(m): 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
So much hatred on this thread, folks threw decency to the winds all in the name of tribal bigotry and it left me amazed and wondering if we still have adults on Nairaland. I wonder how we got here, we all forgot we are first humans before identifying with a particular tribe. It is well.
Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by BishopVena007(m): 11:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
SMH for yoruba people.....waste people!

4 Likes

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Jaideyone(m): 12:06am On Aug 03, 2017
vaca1:
thieves. you are guys are clamoring for true federalism. that's how cunny you guys are. we want secession. chikena
drug mule we want true federalism grin shikena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by vaca1: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
zxcvb:

YORUBAS FINISH UNA HANDS DOWN
calling somebody Igbo or making two sentences filled with childish comments is not hands down. Go up and read quality comments not this thuggish comments just to score cheap goals.I am talking about quality here not quantity

1 Like

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by KingsleyCEO: 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

Ipob say NoElectionInAnambra Anambrans say ElectionMustHold...talk about confusion.

Then you check by majority!

1 Like

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by 7lives: 10:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Warship:

Chaiiiiiiiii

So Tinubu the drug pusher is your leader

It is finished

Shior, so out of all the names in my write up, na only Tinubu be your head ache.
The whole world knows what Tinubu achieved in 2015 alone, what have you and your crew of hateful brethren achieved in your miserable existence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by 7lives: 10:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
Jaideyone:
lol ignoramus per excellence. Whether Nigeria divides or not the SW will remain the biggest gainer!!! So why do you expect us to heat up the polity? What we want now is even true federalism!!! Imagine the southwest taking at least 70% of what it generates as against it going to the FG? 95% of yorubas want true federalism and you this mumu child thinks we are not speaking with one voice grin keep deceiving yourself

Na person wey get brain they think, those noise makers no even get head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by cooltola(m): 5:16am On Aug 05, 2017
Enough talk let see some actions

1 Like

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Zopheriel: 11:34pm On Aug 13, 2017
I read through this thread and it was quite interesting and painful at the same time to see some of the comments.

I'll rather not respond to the jibs at Yorubas as being cowards etc, whether Yorubas are cowards or not them will tell. But with regards to the agitations for Oduduwa Republic it's very real, the only thing is there's as many Yorubas who support it as there are those who oppose it. Most of the opposition comes from the Naive Yorubas who do not actually have a clear idea of what's going on in the country and just want to go ahead living their simpleton lives in peace , the second category some people have pointed out earlier are the ones that have the same parasitic mindset as the Northerners and simply want to continue benefitting from the oil revenue coming from the South South, and the third category are the actual traitors that because of greed are willing to keep the Yoruba nation enslaved to the whims of the Northern Oligarchy- this are mainly from the political class and have the same underlying motivation of greed .

All three categories are a problem to the Yoruba race but the last 2 are the especially dangerous ones that could compromise our cause. The first is simply a product of ignorance and simply need re-education.

Having said that the move for Oduduwa independence is real and has the support of many Yorubas as well - enough the actualize it and those of us that support it certainly believe that the Igbos at the same time also have inalienable rights to their independence as well.

The Yoruba people who are opposed to Oduduwa Republic that belongs to the first group needs to have a serious rethink on their position, the other two categories likely cannot be helped. Oduduwa republic is an inevitable reality, the earlier they accept it the better. Those of us who haven't been "conquered " by the Fulani Hegemony will continue to fight for our independence

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Labour Party Wins Edo South Senatorial Seat, wins Oredo Federal Constituency. / Florence Ajimobi Presenting Flowers To Adeyinka Adebayo In 1966 (Throwback Photo / Audu Ogheh Mocked On 'The Daily Show' Over Pizza From Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.