Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) (37211 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic / Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic / YOLICOM To Declare Oodua Republic, Rejects Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Newmanluckyman:
...Ojukwu must be greatly disappointed by this cowardly behavior from his people. It baffles me when people make a strong case for ElectionMustHoldInAnambraon. And I wonder if such people have ever make reference to history before.

I agree with you Igbos are cowards. Just like their cursed ancestor Ojucrook.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
xcolanto:

@ bolded! Their Osu flag has a semi-circle SHOOTING OFF COCAINE DUST in the middle to let outsiders know they are in the DUST DEVELOPER republic. grin grin

I agree with you. Igbos are cursed people. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
the real Awolows are reacting, I know they are afraid of their Fulani masters... kai better said that done grin fear fear demons

What greater fear can a man have to dressed up as an old woman and run away to Abidjan in the dead of the night leaving thousands of his people to die.

That man is your 'greatest' ancestor Ojucrook. If your greatest ancestor is the biggest coward of Africa...what does that make you? tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
[s]the real Awolows are reacting, I know they are afraid of their Fulani masters... kai better said that done grin fear fear demons[/s]
Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Odingo1:
Yorubas are afraid to have a country of their own because they don't believe in their-selves to achieve, but Igbos believe that they can survive in any circumstance and achieve success out of it, the Western Nigeria have nothing except the services it provide which is movable,Lagos can collapse over night if sea port,international viable airport,embassies,Bank headquarters,oil companies headquarters is established in Biafra.

grin grin grin Yorubas don't believe in themselves to achieve. grin grin grin grin Yet Yorubas lead EVERY SINGLE TRIBE when it comes to achievements. Keep smoking your Abakaliki weed... grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by 1Rebel: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
iamexcelblog:

So without calling on others, you can't present a valid argument to win a case? Are you that redundant?

FYI, the people you are calling to destroy your generation are not anywhere near our intellectual prowess and bitter jabs. That we choose to ignore some certain things for civility to reign does not mean we don't have very dangerous arsenals up our sleeve.

Be warned.

Exxell exxell grin

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fucklove:
Osus oo Osus !!!

Cowards

I agree. Eboes are confused cowards. Today they want Biafra. Tomorrow they want Presidency. The next day they want restructuring. On Friday Nigeria is a zoo. This weekend they will put cocaine powder in their yanch and board a flight from Abuja to Malaysia grin grin grin tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
drake2000x:

Exactly...I have been saying these for years. Igbos are fraud; they will be exposed like pack of cards as soon they have their country, Biafra. If you watch very well, they have no sense of organization or able to put ideas together to pursue a common cause. That's also why their culture is loose; Kanu himself said 99% of Igbo women are prostitutes. and their men desperate for stability go for Yoruba women (Eg the most popular young Igbo man Peter of PsQuare). In contrast, Yorubas are masters of organization due to their tradition of using their brains before spewing rubbish like Kanu and Ojukwu. Yorubas naturally are a very organized and structured people evident on how well organized their societies were compared to Igbos who spent thousands of those years living in caves like gorillas.

One moment the say NoElectionInAnambra. The next moment the say ElectionMustHoldInAnambra. Very disorganized people.

I repeat...Igbos can never ever organize themselves like this...never! Let alone having their country!

Below is a picture of the future of the average Igbo guy. If this Emeka was not caught with his pants down, he would have been made the biggest chief in Ebonyi State.

I couldn't agree with more. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
lawbabs:

My guy, listen very carefully. Yoruba people have a clear conscience. They know their rights from their left. You can't come from Jupiter, and claim to be fighting Oodua Cause. You havent engaged with the people. Is that how it is done in Igbo land? Sorry it doesn't work like that in Yoruba land. It is clear. Someone is paying these guys to do what they are doing. Some people want the govt to cling to fear that all nationalities are resolute about leaving Nigeria because they lost power and influence in the current govt.
If we must agitate about leaving Nigeria, we should have done so under Jonathan, who was a Southerner as President. They all kept quiet and didnt feel the need to leave Nigeria until a Northerner became the president.
I am not saying there are no wrong doing and imbalance in the system, I am saying don't fall for these guys, who are working behind the scene to create confusion that will give them advantage.
In Yoruba land, such will not work.

Don't mind them. They think we were born yesterday.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Me? Brainwashed? Get away you. Imbe.

FYI, I just used only one picture to destroy your propaganda of Igbos being the only tribe exporting drugs.

You have started shifting goal post.

I can post hundreds of these images. Images of Igbos DESTROYING NIGERIA'S IMAGE ABROAD through drug smuggling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by vaca1: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Earthquake1:

It seems like your ewedu was mixed with Indian hemp.
guy he said the truth. that's why they are called leeches. They.have strategically put things in place for their generation. the reason we have to wake-up and channel our attention back home.
Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by xcolanto(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

I dont agree with you. Yellowbars are cursed people. Investing in skull mining and child organ harvesting as well as underage rape of minors while worshipping idols in the bush! I am one of them please forgive us cheesy
Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by vaca1: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

I can post hundreds of these images. Images of Igbos DESTROYING NIGERIA'S IMAGE ABROAD through drug smuggling.
try harder

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

I agree with you. tongue
Lol, you are so pathetic!
I dont impersonate people.

IPOB is the voice of the masses and will remain so. You can impersonte this if you like.

It is in the gene of a yoruba man to slave for others.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
I back up EVERYTHING I say with evidence. Here goes:

Igbos can develop Malay but they cannot separate from ordinary zoo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Igbos can develop Vietnam but they cannot get Biafra without begging Yorubas for support cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Igbos are essential to Indonesian economy YET they have the lowest IGR in the SOUTH. Behold these great Igbo Developers:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
vaca1:
brutalise ko decimate ni. am sure you're being sarcastic. Go back to page 0 and see how they devoured the ewedu sipping .....

YORUBAS FINISH UNA HANDS DOWN

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Igbos cried for many months saying the want Biafra so their Hausa-Fulani master gave them until October 1st to park out of the North.So, the confused Abakaliki Jews send emissaries to the North to beg their Hausa-Fulani masters. And what was one of the reasons the Igbos gave for not wanting to leave the North come October 1st? Low and behold the Igbos say that they are now "NORTHERN IGBOS." I SWEAR TO GOD I AM NOT LYING.

If you think I am lying read this article: https://www.voanews.com/a/igbos-defy-call-leave-northern-nigeria/3918574.html

In addition to Northern Igbos we have Indonesian-Igbos. Malay-Igbos. Vietnam-Igbos. Indian-Igbos. And so on. These are collectively know as DUST DEVELOPERS. They are very popular. If I am lying SEE THESE IMAGES.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by project2018: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
iamexcelblog:

Then they must be stupid. If the Igbos want to go, then let them be. If the Yorubas want to stay, then they should remain in Nigeria. My own is that I love freedom more than anything on earth. I careless if Nigeria remains or not.

But I have been thinking about something. If the Igbos are "Worthless, Criminals, Drug Pushers" like most Yoruba portray us, why then are they always afraid of the Igbos leaving?" Because am a business man and in my line of business, I cut off weak links.

That means something is not adding up. You can't hate an armed robber and still want to share an apartment with the armed robber!

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Igbos CLAIM their region is the most developed in Nigeria because EVERYONE in Igbo land is a millionaire in pounds sterling. They say the developed Abuja, Jos, Lagos, Ibadan, Port Harcourt, and every big city in Nigeria. But even if we accept this BIGGEST of Igbo lies why then whenever you visit the SE all the whole place is littered with these:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
The population of Igbo young men is decreasing because for every1 Emoney that escapes capture...one hundred Emeka, Obinna and Obianuju is arrested, prosecuted and executed. Am I lying? See the images:

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Bodeson025(m): 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
na ogun ko kill their father, na yeye osun go carry their children, na sango go strike dem died all of them Yoruba Republic nikan ko
Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 4:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
If Igbos are not the REAL COWARDS OF AFRICA (RCA) then why are the NOT packing out of Lagos and the North and marching to their promised land in the SE? Remember the Jews packed out of Egypt and marched crossing the red sea? What is stopping the Igbos? Well the truth is Igbos the RCAs. They love their lives in the SW, in the North and in the SS. Igbos are lost. You have heard of Northern-Igbos. Very soon when Yorubas tell them to leave the SW you will here Lagos-Igbos; Ibadan-Igbos; Abeokuta-Igbos; Ogbomosho-Igbos; Akure-Igbos (those ones whose flat - skulls were beaten by Akure yoots); etc.

See this Indonesia-Igbo begging for his life LIKE A COWARD (A REAL RCA):

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
E yin da? A je ku iya ni o je cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

What greater fear can a man have to dressed up as an old woman and run away to Abidjan in the dead of the night leaving thousands of his people to die.

That man is your 'greatest' ancestor Ojucrook. If your greatest ancestor is the biggest coward of Africa...what does that make you? tongue
but he died a hero and was given a befitting state burial , but the coward that betrayed his people and starved 2million innocent children to death , died a very lonely slow painful dead, and he was buried like a nobody in unmarked grave grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by AkinPhysicist: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Behold the great Yoruba coward that made Ojukwu dress up as an 80 year old olosho woman in high heels and ran away with his baboon tail between his legs to Abidjan. In the process Ojukwu bravely left hundreds of thousands of Igbos to die of hunger and starvation. So if you are running away from a coward then WHAT ARE YOU? (Please answer the question - I will wait).

This is the great Yoruba coward ADEKUNLE that made the brave Ojukwu to run away literally as a WOMAN: cheesy

E yin da?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by pweetiedee(m): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
drake2000x:

Afonja...lol
Which one are you? Ajokuta mamomi or Aboki?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by DerideGull(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Yari.ba are lazy bunch of ingrates who are mortally afraid of standing on their own. These inherent turncoats know for sure that a pigpen shall be better than entire Yoruba land when all ethnic nationalities vacate Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by vaca1: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
zxcvb:

YORUBAS FINISH UNA HANDS DOWN
I insist read again . try your glasses this time.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
AkinPhysicist:

I agree with you Igbos are cowards. Just like their cursed ancestor Ojucrook.
...why must you view everything with a tribal lenses?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

2019: Atiku Targets South-West Votes With SGF Slot" - Vanguard / EFCC Seizes Diezani's Houses And Wristwatch Worth £600,000 / Willie Obiano Bags Chieftaincy Title In Aguleri (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.