Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Biafra Agitation Seriously Affecting South-east’s Economy - Orji Kalu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Agitation Seriously Affecting South-east’s Economy - Orji Kalu (383 Views)

Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office / FG To Pardon Orji Kalu, Dariye, Nyame. Ignores El-Zakzaky - Sahara Reporters / Igbo Ekunie Initiative: Another Pro-Biafra Agitation Group Emerges In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Agitation Seriously Affecting South-east’s Economy - Orji Kalu by MrRationalBlog(m): 5:35am On Aug 02, 2017
Dr Orji Kalu, the former governor of Abia State, says the agitation for a sovereign state of Biafra is seriously affecting the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of the South-East.
The former governor, who spoke on Tuesday in Abuja, at a joint press conference with members of the Coalition of Northern Groups (CNG), after a closed meeting with the group, said he opened up consultations with the group following recent developments in the country, threats and counter threats.
According to Mr. Kalu, Nnamdi Kanu was not the only one talking about Biafra, adding that he had access to all of them and would continue talking to them.
“It is an issue of great concern to the region; the young people on the street do not know the damage the Biafra agitation does to the GDP of the region.
“The GDP of the area has gone down grossly; I am an entrepreneur and I know it.
“Cameroon, Chad, Niger and others used to buy goods from Aba, now how many of them still go there?
“We resolved this issue when I was the governor of Abia; I resolved it with Ralph Uwazulike and he listened; we will speak with Nnamdi Kanu and he will listen."
Kalu said that the diversity and demography of Nigeria was its strength.
Cc

Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
http://mrrationalblog..in/2017/08/biafra-agitation-seriously-affecting.html

Re: Biafra Agitation Seriously Affecting South-east’s Economy - Orji Kalu by Nobody: 5:40am On Aug 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin

The only issue I have with the Biafran agitations are the forceful inclusion of minorities and the "Abuja Crowd" that will hijack it to their betterment which is almost the same thing as staying in the union.
Re: Biafra Agitation Seriously Affecting South-east’s Economy - Orji Kalu by Apexdon(m): 5:40am On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=MrRationalBlog post=59062072]Dr Orji Kalu, the former governor of Abia State, says the agitation for a sovereign state of Biafra about Biafra, addinHmmg tat he had esntinue talking n the
Re: Biafra Agitation Seriously Affecting South-east’s Economy - Orji Kalu by Freetech: 5:40am On Aug 02, 2017
Use igbo language maybe they hear. Ipob miscreants will soon call for your head. They cry most of joblessness yer they are the cause of their own problem
Re: Biafra Agitation Seriously Affecting South-east’s Economy - Orji Kalu by Apexdon(m): 5:40am On Aug 02, 2017
Hmm
Re: Biafra Agitation Seriously Affecting South-east’s Economy - Orji Kalu by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 02, 2017
I believe these ipob thing is a result of joblessness.

How I wish they have heard about my signature
Re: Biafra Agitation Seriously Affecting South-east’s Economy - Orji Kalu by Luciferdevil(m): 5:44am On Aug 02, 2017
If any man should talk, then certainly not this thief that stole everything in Abia state without any tangible project.
Re: Biafra Agitation Seriously Affecting South-east’s Economy - Orji Kalu by adamooye: 5:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Agitation is more important to them than their economy, it's called scale of preference.
Re: Biafra Agitation Seriously Affecting South-east’s Economy - Orji Kalu by funlord(m): 5:50am On Aug 02, 2017
Waiting for some frustrated ipob jungle bunnies to also come and call Kalu an afonjaic ewedu sipping muslim or a fulani herds man for pointing out these simple facts?

grin
Re: Biafra Agitation Seriously Affecting South-east’s Economy - Orji Kalu by Bari22: 5:51am On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Biafra Agitation Seriously Affecting South-east’s Economy - Orji Kalu by Nobody: 6:32am On Aug 02, 2017
I like the strategy that Osibanjo is using for IPOB and Biafra issue. Ignore Kanu and his group and let them make all the noise in the South East. By the time the Igbos realize that Kanu and IPOB is affecting their economic interests in the South-East and other part of the country, they will call Kanu to order.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Agitation Seriously Affecting South-east’s Economy - Orji Kalu by Justuceleague2: 6:33am On Aug 02, 2017
Hahahahaha

The breaking of Biafra even before its making grin
Re: Biafra Agitation Seriously Affecting South-east’s Economy - Orji Kalu by whitebeard(m): 6:38am On Aug 02, 2017
later they would say FG marginalized them, ignorant sect.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari / Seyi Law Reacts To Buhari's Speech, Calls It Presidential Goof / South East Group Hold Rally For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.