Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Please I Need Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need Help! (776 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help! by Mayor1996(m): 5:52am On Aug 02, 2017
There is this girl that I met n started falling fall, although she says she loves me after phone calls but when I want to express my love, she says she has a bf. Anyday I dnt call her, she will be like “wats up??“. She keeps on demanding money from me n sometimes I wonder if d bf gve her anything at all. I have this belief that one day, she will dump her bf for me. Now she z demanding a huge sum of money that av never given to my siblings. Pls shud I continue wit her or look elswhere?. Thnk u.
Re: Please I Need Help! by AndrewDex(m): 6:00am On Aug 02, 2017
What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help! by massive1019(m): 6:29am On Aug 02, 2017
Guy how old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help! by Tilda30(f): 6:34am On Aug 02, 2017
she is using you

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 02, 2017
Na fellow female like her above don tell you wetin she d dey do so. If you wise, you better forget her shaperly.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help! by dingbang(m): 7:29am On Aug 02, 2017
Fact one... Any girl who really likes you will not ask you for cash for frivolous reasons

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help! by phintohlar(f): 7:31am On Aug 02, 2017
AndrewDex:
What is this one saying?
his saying if he should continue with the yeye girl or rather the mumu relationship

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Help! by Mayor1996(m): 7:47am On Aug 02, 2017
massive1019:
Guy how old are you?
Re: Please I Need Help! by Mayor1996(m): 7:53am On Aug 02, 2017
Tilda30:
she is using you
cry
Tilda30:
she is using you
hmm.....dat was exactly wat my cousin said at d beginning buh I looked it over, tnx for dat.
Re: Please I Need Help! by MissRaine69(f): 8:46am On Aug 02, 2017
Some of you guys never learn, similar posts daily regarding " I like this girl but she has a boyfriend , she asks me for money what shall I do?"
Da fuk is wrong with some of you? You are the same individuals who will post threads about how women only want a man for his money and come up with all manner of names to describe such women.
1. There is no relationship here
2. She had told you she has a man
3. You donate generously to this worthy cause it's your money do with it as you will.
4. It's time you woke up and faced reality
Why are you asking questions when you already know you are the side man?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Help! by Martin0(m): 9:15am On Aug 02, 2017
MissRaine69:
Some of you guys never learn, similar posts daily regarding " I like this girl but she has a boyfriend , she asks me for money what shall I do?"
Da fuk is wrong with some of you? You are the same individuals who will post threads about how women only want a man for his money and come up with all manner of names to describe such women.
1. There is no relationship here
2. She had told you she has a man
3. You donate generously to this worthy cause it's your money do with it as you will.
4. It's time you woke up and faced reality
Why are you asking questions when you already know you are the side man?

It unconscionable...
I just pity some guy's sha but I don't blam them,love is too strong you knowgrin
Re: Please I Need Help! by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2017
Mayor1996:
There is this girl that I met n started falling fall, although she says she loves me after phone calls but when I want to express my love, she says she has a bf. Anyday I dnt call her, she will be like “wats up??“. She keeps on demanding money from me n sometimes I wonder if d bf gve her anything at all. I have this belief that one day, she will dump her bf for me. Now she z demanding a huge sum of money that av never given to my siblings. Pls shud I continue wit her or look elswhere?. Thnk u.

Better give the money to your mother that will pray for you.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Help! by Maxi112: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2017
Mayor1996:
grin grin
hahahahah

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please I Need Help! by MissRaine69(f): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:

It unconscionable...
I just pity some guy's sha but I don't blam them,love is too strong you knowgrin
1.Not disputing that love can make fools out of some people. But come on this one mmmmmmm
2. Guys can be intersex grin
3. Situations like this create bad memories he will be judging every woman he meets based on this negative experience even if the girl actually likes him for who he is and wants nothing from him.
Re: Please I Need Help! by shinarlaura(f): 9:33am On Aug 02, 2017
She's just playing around with you. Please don't give her any money.

In this case I don't even blame the girl but you. undecided
Re: Please I Need Help! by Martin0(m): 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
MissRaine69:

1.Not disputing that love can make fools out of some people. But come on this one mmmmmmm
2. Guys can be intersex grin
3. Situations like this create bad memories he will be judging every woman he meets based on this negative experience even if the girl actually likes him for who he is and wants nothing from him.

Hahahahahha I agree to No1

Hahahah is there anybody that not subjected to intersex?

Hahahahhahahah jeeezzz I can't imagine you are thinking upto this stage,but well sha what you have said is somehow through though ve not experience those things and I can't judge ladies with such experience..

But wait ooo u most have experience such coz I believ experience is the best teachergrin
Re: Please I Need Help! by massive1019(m): 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mayor1996:

okkkkkk......please try and be matured. You should be able to distinguish between real friend and maga by now.
Re: Please I Need Help! by MissRaine69(f): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahha I agree to No1

Hahahah is there anybody that not subjected to intersex?

Hahahahhahahah jeeezzz I can't imagine you are thinking upto this stage,but well sha what you have said is somehow through though ve not experience those things and I can't judge ladies with such experience..

But wait ooo u most have experience such coz I believ experience is the best teachergrin
How else will you learn? If you have not experienced or observed someone else experiencing it?
It's a shame though that people have to do that. But then humans are good at puting their needs first
Re: Please I Need Help! by Martin0(m): 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
MissRaine69:

How else will you learn? If you have not experienced or observed someone else experiencing it?
It's a shame though that people have to do that. But then humans are good at outing their needs first

Hmmmm you really my type of lady,not those gullible once who come here talking and splitting out lies,grin
I like your way,
You talk cool and good keep it cool...

gringringringringrin

(1) (Reply)

I Vowed Never To Get Married Again,then I Met Titilayo, She Was Not The Typical / Constantly Begging For S*x / Check Out Beautiful Artworks For Your Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.