Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings (23238 Views)

Badoo Killings: Protesters Storm Ayangburen Of Ikorodu’s Palace / Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" / Alaka Abayomi Of Alaka Petroleum Apprehended Over Badoo Cult Killings (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by aribisala0(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
Your case is hopeless. Keep defending evil. One of these days it'll be your turn. That's how God humble foolish people. grin

Ode!. Is like the Alhaji is your father.
Is like your father will soon die of head injury
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by MisterGrace: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2017
heykims:
They have no right to detain him without evidence, I don't trust those rich people though..

What of those graves?
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by Innov8ve1: 11:12am On Aug 02, 2017
yea yea healing shrine that has a grave beside it. radarada somebody

1 Like

Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by Phonefanatic: 11:14am On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
I can see you want to defend evil at the expense of human lives.

Have a nice day.

Just being factual. I've seen most daring accusations that got discharged due to lack of evidence. You and I know the truth which is corruption and lack of professionalism by the Police.

Where is Evans? In a sane country he must have been charged to court and proven guilty by now but here we are...... Don't be surprised he is chilling in one mansion as we speak.

This man or Evans is far better than our politicians you know why?

The politicians created a poor system for this people and their likes to operate at maximum capacity. Trace everything back to our poor security system. You can actually be sued by the man and the same Police will come arrest you for defamation.
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by Sterope(f): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2017
airmark

A part of this article semes to read the ‘lack of evidence'. Do you mind telling me what it meant?
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:17am On Aug 02, 2017
Nigeria Police are clueless, does it mean they don't have secret detectives , why not bug the shrine and his House with cameras and watch him at the comfort of police station... Nigeria is just a mess up country

1 Like

Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by Bimpe29: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2017
Truth and justice awaits all and sundry... Ikorodu and Epe axis are somewhat diabolical though.

1 Like

Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 02, 2017
sod09:
why will ur healing shrine be hiden in a forest
I smell lies unfortunately, we are in a bleeped up country

thank u, who is he deceiving ?

2 Likes

Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 02, 2017
aribisala0:
Is like your father will soon die of head injury
What's already dead can't be killed. grin

Na your papa go soon die.

2 Likes

Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
Did you watch the previous video of the shrine?. They found 5 graves, one that was dug of recent. There's evidence in that grave.

May God punish him!.

Lol. Unfortunately, that's not an evidence. There are graves in people's houses. He said he inherited from his forefathers, he could have said that's where his old folks were burried. The country belongs to the elites so he will buy himself out of this sh*t and that's the end
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 02, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. Unfortunately, that's not an evidence. There are graves in people's houses. He said he inherited from his forefathers, he could have said that's where his old folks were burried. The country belongs to the elites so he will buy himself out of this sh*t and that's the end
And the new grave?. Autopsy will tell how long the bodies have been there if Nigeria was like saner climes.
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
And the new grave?. Autopsy will tell how long the bodies have been there if Nigeria was like saner climes.

Lol. It's Nigeria my dear, the police might not even know what autopsy is? This guy is long gone and nothing will be done about it. Like i said earlier, the country is designed to favour only the elites
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by salesforce: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by khalids: 11:45am On Aug 02, 2017
A lot of rich people in Nigeria need to be feared ooo....Majority of them, the source of their wealth., no be here....

This is why you should never pray to be like anyone, because you might be praying a curse on yourself
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by aribisala0(m): 11:52am On Aug 02, 2017
Benita27:
What's already dead can't be killed. grin

Na your papa go soon die.
He will rot whereever he is
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by Nobody: 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
heykims:
They have no right to detain him without evidence, I don't trust those rich people though..
What more evidence are you asking for?
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by LordOfNaira: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
MisterGrace:

What of those graves?
Some people have graves in their compounds.
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by MisterGrace: 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Did you watch the video at all?

That was not a compound!

This is worthless.

Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by LordOfNaira: 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
MisterGrace:

Did you watch the video at all?
That was not a compound!
This is worthless.
So, it is what? An airport?
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by Beedude(m): 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
How will jungle justice stop when security operatives are failing ? The case is as good as dead.
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by maklelemakukula(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
heykims:
do you trust poor people ?
do you trust people around you ?
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by smileyoo: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
this man must not just be left-off the hook lightly, especially when his neighbourhood has nothing good to say about him. if he is guilty, he deserve jungle justice, when he eventually buys his freedom.

1 Like

Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by amzee(m): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
iammolise:

cheesy ur signature though!
Funny abi?
My landlord's daughter has been eyeing me for some months now. She want my banana to fall on her.
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by Kagawa10: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
aribisala0:
Your faather shut up permanently . Hopefully slaughtered like a goat.

No, God's hand will continue to be heavy on you and your likes that loves to support evil. Loser.
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by Kagawa10: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

And the newly dug one? Don't worry I pray you find yourself in one of his graves soon. Loser.
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by goldedprince: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
must he be a christian or moslim?
abobo say na doll be him god una assume am to be baddoo member. wtf
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by LordOfNaira: 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kagawa10:

And the newly dug one? Don't worry I pray you find yourself in one of his graves soon. Loser.

Shut up, my friend, and stop allowing emotions cloud your judgement. Until proper investigations are carried out, you cannot expect me to believe that the man is a ritualist. He said he is a herbalist and that is what I will believe until the police can come up with evidence of ritual killings against him.

That he has graves in the compound of his shrine is not enough evidence. There are people who have graves in their compounds. We didn't know what he said about the fresh grave in his compound and the police have not said they found a corpse anywhere. Until I see a damning evidence, I will choose to believe only what is available and how I interpret what is available. Becoming emotional like you will not make me think straight.

1 Like

Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by aribisala0(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kagawa10:

No, God's hand will continue to be heavy on you and your likes that loves to support evil. Loser.
God? You are not only unintelligent but superstitious to book. He will rot in hell
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by Kagawa10: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Shut up, my friend, and stop allowing emotions cloud your judgement. Until proper investigations are carried out, you cannot expect me to believe that the man is a ritualist. He said he is a herbalist and that is what I will believe until the police can come up with evidence of ritual killings against him.

That he has graves in the compound of his shrine is not enough evidence. There are people who have graves in their compounds. We didn't know what he said about the fresh grave in his compound and the police have not said they found a corpse anywhere. Until I see a damning evidence, I will choose to believe only what is available and how I interpret what is available. Becoming emotional like you will not make me think straight.

What's this one saying? An Alhaji is meant to be an Idol worshipper who's got several shrines as well as graves in a faraway bush, right? Lol.

How about the claim of his sudden rise of wealth with no source? Don't worry, you would soon find yourself in his grave. Yeye.
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by Kagawa10: 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
aribisala0:
God? You are not only unintelligent but superstitious to book. He will rot in hell

All your evils will be fished out soon. Don't worry, your turn is coming soon. Foolish thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graduate, Four Others Nabbed With N57m Cocaine / Security Guard About To Sell Car Left In His Custody Nabbed By Police In Niger / Customs Seizes 772 Cartons Of Frozen Fish Worth N10 Million In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.