Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings (23138 Views)

Badoo Killings: Protesters Storm Ayangburen Of Ikorodu’s Palace / Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" / Alaka Abayomi Of Alaka Petroleum Apprehended Over Badoo Cult Killings (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by LordOfNaira: 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kagawa10:

What's this one saying? An Alhaji is meant to be an Idol worshipper who's got several shrines as well as graves in a faraway bush, right? Lol.

How about the claim of his sudden rise of wealth with no source? Don't worry, you would soon find yourself in his grave. Yeye.

Are you not an idol worshipper yourself?

About his sudden rise to fame, the man has explained that he has been in the oil business for years. It's his word against the police's. Let the police investigate and bring out damning evidence. If many of you are ignorant about how proper law enforcement works, then sit back and shut the heck up. Sentiment is not allowed here.

1 Like

Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by Kagawa10: 1:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Are you not an idol worshipper yourself?

About his sudden rise to fame, the man has explained that he has been in the oil business for years. It's his word against the police's. Let the police investigate and bring out damning evidence. If many of you are ignorant about how proper law enforcement works, then sit back and shut the heck up. Sentiment is not allowed here.

That the police failed in their job doesn't negate the fact that the man is an evil ritualist. That's what I know and whoever supports evil, evil will surely finds him.

And I'm no Idol worshipper.
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by aribisala0(m): 2:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kagawa10:

All your evils will be fished out soon. Don't worry, your turn is coming soon. Foolish thing.
Smelling thing Low life scum

1 Like

Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by Kagawa10: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
aribisala0:
Smelling thing Low life scum

Useless lazy ritualist.. Your folks would soon be harvested for the same evil thing you do. Eediot.
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by LordOfNaira: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kagawa10:

That the police failed in their job doesn't negate the fact that the man is an evil ritualist. That's what I know and whoever supports evil, evil will surely finds him.

And I'm no Idol worshipper.

The police failed in their job. So, it's you who has no knowledge of investigation or forensics that knows so much. You think crime solving is based on sentiments?

You are an idol worshipper. You worship your pastor, don't you?

1 Like

Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by Kagawa10: 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
LordOfNaira:

The police failed in their job. So, it's you who has no knowledge of investigation or forensics that knows so much. You think crime solving is based on sentiments?

You are an idol worshipper. You worship your pastor, don't you?

I worship no pastor.

That said, all I will say is may evil befall whoever supports evil, including yourself.
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by Housing(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Big time politicians in this present government in Power knows about this Badoo thing. It is now very clear
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by LordOfNaira: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kagawa10:

I worship no pastor.

That said, all I will say is may evil befall whoever supports evil, including yourself.

No one is supporting evil. You are just being sentimental. The law does not work that way. Even if you are the president, when you appear before a judge, you will still have to introduce yourself. No one cares for your emotion. If the law was straightforward, no one would need a lawyer or need evidence. Just take a herbalist to court and tell them you saw a fresh grave in his compound. But the law is not straightforward. And that is what I want you to understand. I am not supporting evil.

1 Like

Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by Housing(m): 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
aribisala0:
Your faather shut up permanently . Hopefully slaughtered like a goat.

You sound like a member of that evil Badoo ritual cultists why would you dissipate so much energy, time and seriousness to defend evil.

If you are one of them, soonest you will be caught
#Aribisala radarada
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by iammolise(m): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
amzee:

Funny abi?
My landlord's daughter has been eyeing me for some months now. She want my banana to fall on her.

Okay...
So what is keeping you from doing the needful by feeding her with the bannana na
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by aribisala0(m): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
Housing:

You sound like a member of that evil Badoo ritual cultists why would you dissipate so much energy, time and seriousness to defend evil.

If you are one of them, soonest you will be caught
#Aribisala radarada
Your mother will die a shameful death
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by amzee(m): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
iammolise:

Okay...
So what is keeping you from doing the needful by feeding her with the bannana na
The problem is if I feed once,she will come back asking for more and more.
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by GoldNiagara(m): 4:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
heykims:
They have no right to detain him without evidence, I don't trust those rich people though..

You don't trust us. is it poor people you will now trust.
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by iammolise(m): 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
amzee:

The problem is if I feed once,she will come back asking for more and more.

Okay... U know wat will happen eh, i will assist u, just see if u can get her contact or Facebook address 4me, I'll continue from where u stop.
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by amzee(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
iammolise:

Okay... U know wat will happen eh, i will assist u, just see if u can get her contact or Facebook address 4me, I'll continue from where u stop.
Badt guy. Wait mk i finish wit her first den i go pass her to u.
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by iammolise(m): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
amzee:
Badt guy. Wait mk i finish wit her first den i go pass her to u.
grin that's the vibe bro... I'll be expecting oh! grin
Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by amzee(m): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
iammolise:

wink
iammolise:

Re: Alaka Abayomi: Controversy Over Whereabout Of Alhaji Arrested For Badoo Killings by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Gave Us Guns - Gang Of 5 Confesses / Police Alert Lagos Residents Of Robbers' New Tricks / Police Frees Rapist Who Battered Victim In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.