Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

New Smartphone Alert: Tecno Mobile To Launch New Family Of Devices. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Smartphone Alert: Tecno Mobile To Launch New Family Of Devices. (807 Views)

Giveaway Alert — Tecno Spark 3 And Xiaomi Redmi 6a / TECNO Mobile To Release 3 New Devices With Oreo 8.1 Soon / Iphones Are Overrated, TECNO Mobile Is Better. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Smartphone Alert: Tecno Mobile To Launch New Family Of Devices. by Behankey(m): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hey, guys! hurry in here let me tell you about the latest smartphone sensation that TECNO Mobile is about to introduce into the market.

First things first, little is known about the new series, exact name, and specs, but we can easily guess that as with all other smartphones TECNO has released this year, the new smartphone family will come in 2 variants – ‘a regular” and ‘a Plus.’ From what we have gathered, the new TECNO smartphone will be a budget smartphone with beautiful design and satisfactory features, enabling it to outperform other devices within its market segment – a segment that seems to have a lot of competition. Riding on the success of the CAMON CX & CX Air, the new series will sure have some “extra” functionality that should help it furthermore optimize its photography performance.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5782369_img20170808wa0009_jpegc494938a3a1596a07e57120633790b59
Asides from insights about what market segment the device will be playing in, every other detail about the device(s) are just guesses based on current knowledge of budget smartphones and their offerings. But for what we’ve come to know the brand to be, we expect TECNO to spice up the offering on these devices, so we should be correct with most of our predictions. This new series was rumored to have priced around 60-100 dollars and will boast super slim design and large battery capacity. Based on our knowledge that the products fall in this price range at the present market are with: Android 6.0, 1GB RAM; 2000-3000mAh battery; 2-5MP for front camera; so what specs will TECNO’s new series own to win over? The answer could be simple ——just be better.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5782388_img20170808wa0010_jpegc10756861af31e96140413c9e25b8a86
We would be quite disappointed if the new series come out of the box with anything below Android 7.0 (Android 6.0 is so outdated), and we’d also expect at least a quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM to run apps fairly well and with a big battery. At current standing, not much specifics have been made available by TECNO, so we will just keep our ears on the ground for more developments as they unravel. It will, however, be interesting to see how competitive an already saturated low to the mid-range end of the smartphone market will fare with this new entrant, especially as the product series will challenge existing competition to deliver a lot of value to consumers without compelling them to break the bank. Consumers who are on a budget can be assured of having an array of options to choose from.

Culled from misstechydotcom
Re: New Smartphone Alert: Tecno Mobile To Launch New Family Of Devices. by paolokonqueror(m): 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
Looking nice
Re: New Smartphone Alert: Tecno Mobile To Launch New Family Of Devices. by Abdstrakt(m): 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
That antenna band looks familiar and I have a feeling I'll like the phone.
Re: New Smartphone Alert: Tecno Mobile To Launch New Family Of Devices. by bravesoul247(m): 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
The battery is good and I live slim device. So how affordable is affordable? Hope it won't make me break the bank even if it's worth breaking the bank for
Re: New Smartphone Alert: Tecno Mobile To Launch New Family Of Devices. by Riyikebaby(f): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
The battery fam! I can't wait for this device to drop
Re: New Smartphone Alert: Tecno Mobile To Launch New Family Of Devices. by Ennyholar: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
The Battery Capacity making a lot of sense ...we can't wait for the unveiling.
Re: New Smartphone Alert: Tecno Mobile To Launch New Family Of Devices. by dejiWEST: 11:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
This is looking like it will be major!
Re: New Smartphone Alert: Tecno Mobile To Launch New Family Of Devices. by koskilala: 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yaaay. Really liking this guys more and more everyday
Re: New Smartphone Alert: Tecno Mobile To Launch New Family Of Devices. by SleekMadam: 12:06am On Aug 23, 2017
bravesoul247:
The battery is good and I live slim device. So how affordable is affordable? Hope it won't make me break the bank even if it's worth breaking the bank for

It's just 32,800

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Airtel Latest Data Plans And Their Subscription Codes / Infinix Hot S3 Launched On Thursday / I Need A Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.