Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead (24162 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack Bank In Ekiti, Policeman, Girl Shot Dead (Graphic Photos) / Girl Shot Dead By Police During Raid In Ikorodu, Lagos / Teenage Girl Shot Dead At Agbonchia, Rivers State By Security Agent (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by Amberon11: 11:51am On Aug 02, 2017
Nonsense!

stop embarrassing yourself and go read up facts. I it a proven that rape in the Muslim world is unrivalled by no other region or group of people. Google is your friend. [s]
webincomeplus:

Please desist from making shitty statements out of pure hate! Google is your friend. Why not do a quick search on worldwide rape statistics and see the number of Muslim countries among the top contenders.

Look at the articles that rank the Top 10 Countries in the World with the Highest Rape Rates and tell me how many of them included a single muslim country. Personally, I found only one that included Pakistan. Only Pakistan of all the many muslim countries -- and even just one article included them, while others didn't.

Now, let me help you. Here are some links:

http://bewitter.com/countries-with-highest-rape-crime-in-the-world-2017/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

http://gazettereview.com/2017/03/top-10-countries-highest-rape-crime-rates/

http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Violent-crime/Rapes-per-million-people

So, be duly enlightened.

Now, I never implied that Muslim countries are saints. I only detested your baseless claim that rape is an "epidemic" in the Muslim world. That's a huge one. Learn how to get your facts right.
[/s]
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by Amberon11: 11:52am On Aug 02, 2017
Meaning facts should be swept under the rug?
EmmGee:

I knew i will find someone to make a comment like this
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by Amberon11: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2017
The only retarded people here are you and anyone else who refuses to acknowledge proven facts and statistics. You don't jump in the middle of arguments and throw Insults. I see its becoming a part of you. So instead of embarrassing yourself over something you know nothing you can kindly exit my mentions.

I Will not go through the stress of posting links as everyone has access to the internet nowadays.

nextprince:

He said; ask google.

How else do we get proof? From assumption? Or from a case on ground? I want to believe being retarded is about refusal to verify claims.

Verify your claim and stop being one.
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by webincomeplus(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2017
Amberon11:
Nonsense!

stop embarrassing yourself and go read up facts. I it a proven that rape in the Muslim world is unrivalled by no other region or group of people. Google is your friend.
Don't make baseless assertions here. Just share links just as I did. And if you can't be objective, just swerve off. No be only epidemic, na pandemic.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by helpfulposts(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mynd44:
Yes, you are doing fine Yemen. Please more of this is needed.

Please not that this is not jungle justice or mob action cos he was tried under the laws of the land and found guilty

Yes, more of this is needed but in this zoo called Nigeria people will commit such crimes and go scot-free or face empty trials
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by greatseed: 12:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
holatin:
I think he went out the easy way.

he should ve been dragged separately by 4 different horse with each taking either each leg or hand or wait

buried alive in an ant pit

or wait

put on a raft surrounded by shark or wait

why not just

put a syringe in all his finger till he bled out or wait

he can be fried alive or wait

why not castrate him and feed him his ball

nothing is too much to do to pedophile.

3 years old ?

I give up
shocked shocked shocked o boy see punishment!!!
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by itsjane: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
cryshe was just three...
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by iammolise(m): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=Unlimited419 post=59064993][/quote]

See his face, so you can still be afraid to die after heartlessly raping and murdering an innocent little girl... I thought people like you should have a heart of stone.
I say that punishment is too quick, life sentence with his manhood castrated gradually, perhaps daily or hourly would have been a better punishment.
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by stinggy(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
AuroraB:
grin Ogbasala gi?
And he's on STC oooooo cry
Edi nii cheesy
Rara oo. Edi ko, asasi ni cry
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by baylord101(m): 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
fpeter:

COMPETE
Thanks man
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by peculiarangel: 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
holatin:

he should ve been dragged separately by 4 different horse with each taking either each leg or hand or wait

or wait

why not just

3 years old ?

I give up
lipsrsealed
holatin:

or wait

why not just

3 years old ?

I give up
Dear u no get chill at all
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by Etuky(m): 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
If our country Nigeria could only copied same, the level of rape cases would have been reduced.
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by brimoknight(m): 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
baylord101:
Don't forget it's Sharia law.

So Mynd44 too de compete for FTC , I catch you grin

So what? Keep sharia law outta this. Now,be the judge!
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by babajero(m): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mynd44:

Please not that this is not jungle justice or mob action cos he was tried under the laws of the land and found guilty
And I know it's your prayer for Nigeria to be like Yemen, but God pass una.
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by EmmGee: 2:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Amberon11:
Meaning facts should be swept under the rug?
What you call facts is utter bs. Don't reply me, i have no time for your kind
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by holatin(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
peculiarangel:
lipsrsealed Dear u no get chill at all
Pedophile no deserve mercy
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by holatin(m): 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
greatseed:
shocked shocked shocked o boy see punishment!!!
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by HERSLEY(f): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mynd44:

I agree with you baby.... How u bn?
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by Mynd44: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
HERSLEY:
I agree with you baby.... How u bn?
Fine
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by wolesmile(m): 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
hfeetham0:
did you misplaced your sense?
Why not read and understand first before quoting me. Those who liked and shared understood where I was driving at. Use your brain next time.
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by HERSLEY(f): 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mynd44:

Fine
Aii
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by Kobicove(m): 11:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
holatin:

or wait

why not just

3 years old ?

I give up

I like your imagination grin
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by najib632(m): 2:15am On Aug 03, 2017
baylord101:
Don't forget it's Sharia law.

So Mynd44 too de compete for FTC , I catch you grin
Bro nothing different from the Mosaic law "AN EYE FOR AN EYE"
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by najib632(m): 2:18am On Aug 03, 2017
Moyinoluwa35:
i weak for islam...God preach forgiveness..humanity is cruel to each other.
Its not your daughter na how will you feel the pain. undecided
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by najib632(m): 2:25am On Aug 03, 2017
win2kwire:
Well Mohammed the founder of the religion did the same to a 9 year old (he did not murder Aisha but he slaughtered others)
this guy just took it a step further (the islamic way). child rape and terrorism in one go
You know on judgment day God will not accept ignorance as an excuse for people of the last days better have an open mind and read his real biography from an Islamic source or a sane European histtorian not the numerous religious bigots and zionist agents.
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by Amberon11: 6:18am On Aug 03, 2017
Mr all knowing. Facts from reliable sources should be discarded while your vain, baseless utterances should be believed right?
EmmGee:

What you call facts is utter bs. Don't reply me, i have no time for your kind
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by holatin(m): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2017
Kobicove:

I like your imagination grin
tanx Sir
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by win2kwire: 8:11am On Aug 03, 2017
najib632:
You know on judgment day God will not accept ignorance as an excuse for people of the last days better have an open mind and read his real biography from an Islamic source or a sane European histtorian not the numerous religious bigots and zionist agents.

If there is a god and a judgement day, mohammed will be the 1st animal in hell!
he raped, looted, terrorized and pillaged, and his followers still do it today!

1 Like

Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=Unlimited419 post=59064993][/quote]

If na Naija the afonja or Igbo parents for don collect 50k to 300k payoff because no be their nash, dignity and life scatter #GreedyHeartlessAnimals

Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by najib632(m): 12:41am On Aug 06, 2017
win2kwire:

If there is a god and a judgement day, mohammed will be the 1st animal in hell!
he raped, looted, terrorized and pillaged, and his followers still do it today!

No Bro have an open mind Read the Qur'an and see if it is truly evil, learn about Prophet and see if all what you accuse of is true.
Re: Man Who R*ped And Murdered 3-year-old Girl Shot Dead by win2kwire: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2017
najib632:
No Bro have an open mind Read the Qur'an and see if it is truly evil, learn about Prophet and see if all what you accuse of is true.

I suppose if you are a brainwashed islamic m0nkey you won't know.
Enjoy islam m0ron

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Killed By Police In Malaysia (Disturbing Photos) / NDLEA Freezes ₦‎4.3 Billion In Suspect’s 126 Bank Accounts / Fulani Herdsman Arrested With AK-47 In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.