Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today (10348 Views)

Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos) / Namadi Sambo: 'How El-Rufai Respects Me, No Governor Past Or Present Does That.. / "My Meeting With Buhari Private" - Namadi Sambo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2017
Mohammed Namadi Sambo (born 2 August 1954) is a Nigerian politician who was Vice President of Nigeria from 19 May 2010 to 29 May 2015. An architect by training, Sambo is an alumnus of the Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namadi_Sambo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by eleojo23: 9:00am On Aug 02, 2017
This Sambo was a quiet VP sha

During the last administration, there were times I even forgot he was the VP and then I will remember and say "Oh, Namadi sambo is even our VP" then I will forget him again for another long period. grin

11 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Atiku2019: 9:05am On Aug 02, 2017
Happy Birthday cool

3 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 02, 2017
Happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by ychris: 9:17am On Aug 02, 2017
lala topic = FP.

HBD.
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by brainpulse: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2017
Most useless VP Nigerians ever had under the most useless PDP government.

3 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by CheezyCharles(m): 9:20am On Aug 02, 2017
the only Vice president that didn't do any work because everything were being taken care of. Most people(especially little ones) didn't know we had a vice-presido cos everything was flowing properly from the able president. I miss the good times. Now na osibanjo be president .the other idiot is still on tour(shutting down london)

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by NwaAmaikpe: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2017
shocked

Happy birthday sir;
My honourable fellow of the NIA.

May the good lord bless you for your deeds,
May he also punish you immensely without compassion for the lootings you and GEJ carried out.
I pray your arthritis doesn't heal and you are eventually amputated.
Since the long arm of the law can not catch up with you because you are a Northerner,
I pray Karma does.

Thief!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 02, 2017
Is he still suffering from "whatever it was he was suffering from that made him go scot-free " while Jona was being used as toothbrush and breakfast?
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by prince2video(m): 9:21am On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by smartty68(m): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2017
What's so happy about the birthday sef when Nigeria is in ruinsundecided
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Generalwoodz(m): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2017
Happy birthday Sir
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by eunisam: 9:23am On Aug 02, 2017
In a Christian voice:::::Happy buffday Nnamdi Samuel

2 Likes

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by baike: 9:23am On Aug 02, 2017
enjoy your thief money sir
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by sanusijoyjoy: 9:23am On Aug 02, 2017
BroZuma:
Is he still suffering from "whatever it was he was suffering from that made him go scot-free " while Jona was being used as toothbrush and breakfast?
Jona jona DAT otuoke man think say aso rock na goodluck things dem make sure say water commot for both husbi and wife eye ahh aso rock I hail oo
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Sultty(m): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2017
Celebrated thief sambo
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by success1smyn(m): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2017
am also celebrating my own

so don't use birthday to shakara. me
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by muller101(m): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2017
brainpulse:

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by eleojo23: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2017
Sambo enjoyed his "VPship" in peace unlike Osibanjo who is always on hot seat because of an incapable president.
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Quality20(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2017
how true is it that his father is an Ibo man. cos ppl don't c ds VP as Hausa in kaduna o
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by success1smyn(m): 9:28am On Aug 02, 2017
CheezyCharles:
the only Vice president that didn't do any work because everything were being taken care of. Most people(especially little ones) didn't know we had a vice-presido cos everything was flowing properly from the able president. I miss the good times. Now na osibanjo be president .the other idiot is still on tour(shutting down london)
doing za oza tin in za oza rum grin
CheezyCharles:
doing za oza tin in za oza rum
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by OBUAFI: 9:28am On Aug 02, 2017
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by victorazy(m): 9:29am On Aug 02, 2017
CheezyCharles:
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Agimor(m): 9:36am On Aug 02, 2017
EFFC, no corruption charges on him? grin grin grin
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by MhizzAJ(f): 9:45am On Aug 02, 2017
He looks older than 63
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by win2kwire: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2017
eleojo23:
This Sambo was a quiet VP sha

During the last administration, there were times I even forgot he was the VP and then I will remember and say "Oh, Namadi sambo is even our VP" then I will forget him again for another long period. grin

You mean he was a VP based on a quota system not MERIT?
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by EagleScribes: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2017
The best ghost vice president ever. Happy birthday sir
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by emmayayodeji(m): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Namadi sambo
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by experimentist: 9:49am On Aug 02, 2017
Oh Jah! Now how the hell did i end up sharing same Birthday wit this zombie former VP of a certain drunk a s s former President?
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by Olukat(m): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2017
brainpulse:

It seems insults is all you have to wish him on his birthday! sad
Fear God nah
Re: Namadi Sambo Celebrates His 63rd Birthday Today by adeadeyeye(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2017
Hbd fp llp.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Economist Tips Buhari For Victory In 2019 Election / Killings In Northern Nigeria Have Nothing To Do With Religion – ACF / Oby Ezekwesili Accuses Buhari Of Copying Campaign Promise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.