Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs (790 Views)

DRAMA As Nigerian Police Smokes Ganja And Performs Jackie Chan On A Moving Car / Don Jazzy and Banky W react as Timi Dakolo's wife says Pas. Fatoyinbo raped her / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by gossipcop: 9:47am On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by steemlord: 9:48am On Aug 02, 2017
nearly!
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by liljaydee(m): 9:50am On Aug 02, 2017
lovely
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by NOC1(m): 9:53am On Aug 02, 2017
wow, I love romantic Guys.
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by tempums: 9:56am On Aug 02, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Bride Nearly Faints As Timi Dakolo Crashes Her Wedding Uninvited And Performs by DIKEnaWAR: 10:04am On Aug 02, 2017
If na me, you either go home with Timi that day or write a cheque to refund my expenses.

Me that is marrying you, am I a goat? Why would you fall and be crying because of Timi?

Let me report to the elders first. grin grin

Women and stars, that's how I brought Blackface to perform at my ex''s birthday and she and her family forgot all about me and followed the star.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Stepahie Coker's Simple Wedding Cake / These Photos Of Seyi Law And Daughter Are Too Adorable / “toke Makinwa’s Issue Is D*ck-related Issues” Toyin Lawani.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.