Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

The Boy Tied To Window By Father Discharged From Hospital, Parents Re-arrested - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Boy Tied To Window By Father Discharged From Hospital, Parents Re-arrested (756 Views)

VIDEO: Disobidient Son Abandoned By Father Over COVID-19 Fears / How To Prevent The Boy Child From Sexual Abuse / Mother Refuses To Break Car Window To Save Her Trapped Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Boy Tied To Window By Father Discharged From Hospital, Parents Re-arrested by Samotobor1(m): 10:05am On Aug 02, 2017
By Perez Brisibe UGHELLI—THE 13-year-old Tobi Segun, who was tied to a window by his father, has been discharged from hospital. Meanwhile, as soon as Vanguard’s publication of the story hit the newsstand on Monday, the Police went after the suspect they initially released and charged him to court for his actions. The man, Segun Austin Ojumola, a resident of Eruemukohwarien community in Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, had tied his son, Tobi Segun, to a burglar-proof because a pastor told him that his son is a wizard. Tobi, who has since been discharged from the Ughelli Central Hospital, suffered burns in the soles of his feet from a hot pressing iron. Though sources at the Ughelli ‘A’ Division Police Station denied that Mr. Segun was released after he was initially arrested by the Divisional Police Officer, Vanguard was reliably informed that the suspect was released on bail. The 13-year-old boy tied by his father to the window for three days after he was burnt by iron captivity. Community applauds Vanguard Though efforts to reach the Delta State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Andrew Aniamaka, for details of the incident was fruitless as at press time, an executive of the community, who applauded Vanguard for the report, said: “As soon as the Police saw the report, which exposed them as regards the release of the man, they (Police) came to the community, and re-arrested him. “Following his arrest, he was immediately charged to court and remanded at the Okere Prison, Warri.” Welfare office takes children into custody Surprisingly, when Vanguard put a call through to his (Segun) mobile line yesterday evening, it was picked up by his wife, Mrs. Edijala Favour Segun, who confirmed the arrest and remand of her husband at the Okere Prison. Speaking in Pidgin English, she said: “Them don arrest my husband, carry am go Okere Prison. I dey Ughelli Police Station now and them wan still carry me go Okere today (yesterday). “Welfare people done carry all of the children. I no know which kin wahala be this.” She meant: “They have arrested my husband and taken him to Okere Prison. I am at Ughelli Police Station as we speak, and they want to take me to Okere today (yesterday). “Welfare officers have taken all the children away. I don’t know what kind of problem this is.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/boy-tied-window-father-discharged-hospital-parents-re-arrested/

Re: The Boy Tied To Window By Father Discharged From Hospital, Parents Re-arrested by nextprince: 10:10am On Aug 02, 2017
The man, Segun Austin Ojumola, a resident of Eruemukohwarien community in Ughelli North Local Government Area of Delta State, had tied his son, Tobi Segun, to a burglar-proof because a pastor told him that his son is a wizard.
They will not see this one, they will rather be masturbating out their miserable lives on a topic about one Islamic teacher for flogging his pupil.
Re: The Boy Tied To Window By Father Discharged From Hospital, Parents Re-arrested by mikky4764(f): 10:12am On Aug 02, 2017
The hand sef don swell up finish, I wonder how this child will be feeling towards his father whenever he sees this pix.
Re: The Boy Tied To Window By Father Discharged From Hospital, Parents Re-arrested by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 02, 2017
Fake pastors destroying lives since 1960. Only an illiterate parent will believe such pastors

1 Like

Re: The Boy Tied To Window By Father Discharged From Hospital, Parents Re-arrested by dollytino4real(f): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2017
police should arrest the pastor too because he is the sender while father is messenger.

1 Like

Re: The Boy Tied To Window By Father Discharged From Hospital, Parents Re-arrested by Abiagirl777(f): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
God's punishment fall on you and your wife.Unless the boys mother is late or the boy was taken to an unknown place, the mum shkd be blamed.you don't go through the pains of childbirth and allow any woman and that scum of a man treat your child this way.Mbanu!!!

I'll show you craze,hmmm.

(1) (Reply)

Old Woman Gets Drunk This Chirstmas Season. / How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father? / Adam And Eve Blood Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.