Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father? (755 Views)

My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. / Pictures Of A Son, Father, Grandfather And Great Grandfather Together, Breaks Th / How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father? by Superlover: 7:21am On Jan 07, 2018
Do not judge me please!

I am married and live in Ilorin with my husband and two girls. However,I have a son whom I had before I got married.

My Son lives with my mother in another part of the town in Ilorin and he is now a teenager. The story we told him was that I got pregnant for a boyfriend who didnt want the pregnancy. I was sixteen years old and we were both young and foolish.

http://livelystones.com.ng/how-do-i-explain-that-my-uncle-is-my-sons-father/
Re: How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father? by xreal: 7:26am On Jan 07, 2018
It has been explained in the topic.

mstcheeew.
saraki people
Re: How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father? by Godfather92(m): 7:39am On Jan 07, 2018
xreal:
It has been explained in the topic.

mstcheeew.
saraki people

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin sorry
Re: How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father? by northvietnam(m): 7:41am On Jan 07, 2018
keep waist one place u won't hear. ...
Re: How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father? by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 07, 2018
Teenage is still young for such a fact. Let him have more wisdom before you tell him. However let him be used to that uncle from now so d bond of father and son will just continue easily after d news is broken to him. Else he won't wanna get close to d man if he's not used to him from now.
Re: How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father? by Firstcitizen: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Teenage is still young for such a fact. Let him have more wisdom before you tell him. However let him be used to that uncle from now so d bond of father and son will just continue easily after d news is broken to him. Else he won't wanna get close to d man if he's not used to him from now.

Bad idea. There are secrets meant to be taken to grave.

I often disagree with Apostle Suleiman on many issues.

The only time I agreed with him was when he gave a sermon that any secret that is not a destiny changer but can ruin the life of another if let out should be taken to the grave. That is her punishment. To live and die with the knowledge of the abomination she and her uncle committed.

She should not pass her baggage to the boy and spare him from the horror of the circumstances of his birth. Keeping it from him does not change his destiny.
Re: How Do I Explain That My Uncle Is My Son’s Father? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 07, 2018
Tell him the way you explained it in the link.
La click la do back flip

(1) (Reply)

Guys Gisting: How Many Times Do You Wash Your Towel In A Year? / Myself Vs My Landlord / A Nairalander Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.