Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" (23950 Views)

Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son / Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Alaka Abayomi Of Alaka Petroleum Apprehended Over Badoo Cult Killings (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by free2ryhme: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Different version who to believe
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by Quality20(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
if you a Muslim wetin u de do for shrine and traditional worship? I don't know why these southerners like to practice everything - it's either Islam with cult worship or Christianity with Cult worship. The other day I heard some ppl whom I tot were xtians singing : early in d morning I Will rise and praise my redeemer olumba . For God's sake which one is olumba in Christianity

3 Likes

Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by bobogii2008: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
The man is not clean abeg, traditional worship place and yet you have 4 graves there plus a freshly dug one, na chicken him De bury for there Plus he also has a filthy looking room with a mattress and mat, I'm sure he dosent sleep there, then who does?? Even if he isn't a badoo member he sure isn't clean.

1 Like

Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by Antoeni(m): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Story for the gods, drilling and torture never start, u will soon start singing and dancing

1 Like

Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by jobbers: 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
then proof yourself
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by gomeks(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
Pretending to be a Saint when nemesis caught up with them. Frame up indeed
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by ChurchLeaders(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
God dey ooooooo
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by Confor(m): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
seconded jare, even CHINA is better

NgcoboP:
grin cococandy
Nurey.

Mynd44

We should just sell this country to the British/Whites...if they are willing to buy....

1 Like

Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by kellygrin(m): 12:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
NgcoboP:
grin cococandy
Nurey.

Mynd44

We should just sell this country to the British/Whites...if they are willing to buy....
i like this!!! as far as they will give me my own share
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by smileyoo: 12:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
the police must 've done serious investigations or through the confessions of those the 've previously arrested, b4 going after such a big fish. this time, the police seems to be on the right path & should be encouraged. pls police don't bow to any form of intimidation or enticiments.

1 Like

Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by Giddyperson: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
lofty900:
Police cannot just get up and arrest someone for a crime as big as this if he's truly innocent. Don't forget that there are badoo members in police custody and they have rich sponsors. Those guys must have mentioned him and others as their sponsors. Kudos to the Nigerian police, this shows that if they really mean to work, they'll work. A snake cannot die except the head is cut off, if they keep lynching them, the attacks will not stop until the sponsors are arrested
Police can do whatever they want to do
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by Giddyperson: 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
smileyoo:
the police must 've done serious investigations or through the confessions of those the 've previously arrested, b4 going after such a big fish. this time, the police seems to be on the right path & should be encouraged. pls police don't bow to any form of intimidation or enticiments.
Nigerian police. Serious investigations. Ok o
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by zionwinn(m): 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
In my opinion I think the guy was framed, the last time I checked their is freedom of religion in the country, and from the news we had about the dreaful badoo group they kill their victim with thee use of grinding stone and soak an handkerchief in the blood. From the video I have seen their was no blood bath on any of the idols neither was the shrine fill with blood stains.

The only evedence against him are the four grave, which the police as as well dig up without the use of a camera.

The police need to do more to uncover the mode operandi of the dreadful Badoo group.
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by Mishaelonye(m): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
So someone cannot live @ MAGODO in peace again. Evans First now Baddo Kingpin... okay....
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by cryptogene: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
Join us
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by leighcon(m): 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Thank you, you're a thinking fella! But he can't just be left, the financial crime nko?

Sniper12:
more like a fraudster scamming pple in the name of juju. there is freedom of religion. he even has graves in his shrine (probably his forefathers). make una leave the man alone
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by hustla(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
lofty900:
Police cannot just get up and arrest someone for a crime as big as this if he's truly innocent. Don't forget that there are badoo members in police custody and they have rich sponsors. Those guys must have mentioned him and others as their sponsors. Kudos to the Nigerian police, this shows that if they really mean to work, they'll work. A snake cannot die except the head is cut off, if they keep lynching them, the attacks will not stop until the sponsors are arrested

He's obviously not a badoo member
The shrine he took them to shows he's an ifa worshipper judging from what I saw in the pictures.

The police are too hasty and conduct shoddy, useless investigations which is why thousands languish in jail for crimes they know nothing about.

Nothing in the pictures show any blood, discarded human remains and the likes which obtain in a ritualists den

Once he's sure the coast is clear, he should sue them for defamation of character and mke millions of naira off them

1 Like

Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by hustla(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
zionwinn:
In my opinion I think the guy was framed, the last time I checked their is freedom of religion in the country, and from the news we had about the dreaful badoo group they kill their victim with thee use of grinding stone and soak an handkerchief in the blood. From the video I have seen their was no blood bath on any of the idols neither was the shrine fill with blood stains.

The only evedence against him are the four grave, which the police as as well dig up without the use of a camera.

The police need to do more to uncover the mode operandi of the dreadful Badoo group.

You have sense
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by ssuccess(m): 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
lofty900:

My brother, there is nothing Nigeria Police cannot do. They can be HIGHLY corrupt!

1 Like

Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
He is linked somehow.
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by kjhova(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
NgcoboP:
grin cococandy
Nurey.

Mynd44

Believe me, even the British will drop this offer like hot potatoes. See how far they have gone with Brexit and was willing to toss Scotland had the SNP won the votes.

We are on our own and the choice is ours to make the best of our society or ruin it totally.

3 Likes

Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by Almaheed: 1:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
let's call a spade a spade the Nigerian police has goofed again. indeed there are many loopholes in this story, how substantial is the evidence they have against him what are the facts, and who are is collaborators indeed NPF has thrown caution and professionalism away paraded this man in the media without fully establishing a case against him.

I am not saying this guy is innocent but for us to finally end this ritual killing menace NPF have to up their game and be more tactically
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by MTKbudapest(m): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
The nigerian police is your worst enemy in this country.

They will know u are innocent yet still they will arrest you.

I hate our police with passion.

I wont forget what they did to me one night when i went to see off my friend around 8pm during d month of december. They stopped me and ordered me to enter their van and when i refused they forced me in,

my offence i didnt know till today, i was in there for almost two hours and then God begin his work, a quarrel broke up from amoung them they started deabtin to free me, that the DPO needed them to bring 30 people to the station and i am the only one they caught that they should free me and tell the so called dpo that they couldnt find anyone.

To cut the story short they made sure they callected the only money i had with me which was 50.

That was how they let me go.

So since that day i fall in love with nigerian police.
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
hustla:

He's obviously not a badoo member
The shrine he took them to shows he's an ifa worshipper judging from what I saw in the pictures.

The police are too hasty and conduct shoddy, useless investigations which is why thousands languish in jail for crimes they know nothing about.

Nothing in the pictures show any blood, discarded human remains and the likes which obtain in a ritualists den

Once he's sure the coast is clear, he should sue them for defamation of character and mke millions of naira off them
how are you looking for human remains when you know badoo guys don't go with the corpse, they just kill and go.

1 Like

Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by jhidey08(m): 2:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
lofty900:
You're lying, you don't have to cut a snake's head off before it dies. Just hit it with a heavy something on the head, e go die.
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by hustla(m): 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
lofty900:
how are you looking for human remains when you know badoo guys don't go with the corpse, they just kill and go.

Was any bloodied handkerchief or cloth there?
No
Means he's not guilty of any crime whatsoever
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by TheAlchemist: 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
I have read that the cult after breaking the heads of their victim will use a handkerchief to wipe the blood... so for those looking for body parts know that the bible says LEV 17:14 "LIFE IS IN THE BLOOD" which means the owner of the shrine may have also developed his covenant with demonic powers that the need for body parts may not be necessary... all the demon spirit needs is confirmation that a body has been sacrificed the blood stained handkerchief would probably be burnt as a form of incense after making the necessary incantation to the demon spirit and voila the owners of the shrine can now make their request... just trying to think differently!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by fakati(m): 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mr. Man you fail to say anything about those five graves behind your shrine an independent oil marketer only God knows what you have to do with shrine.

1 Like

Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by maj007(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
He is a crazy man and a liar.

Why is he parading himself as an Alhaji when he know he is an operator of a chronic shrine like that.

2 Likes

Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by dipsin999(m): 3:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lives @ MAGODO, Operates @ Ikorodu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professor Arrested With $1 Million At Lagos Airport / I Went Into Armed Robbery To Raise Money To Start My Church - Suspect / Lady Pours Hot Coffee On A Nigerian Man In Canada, Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.