Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" (23945 Views)

Happiness Nwokocha: Francis Alamezie Framed Me Up, Accused Me Of Raping His Son / Expatriate From US Attacked By Badoo Member In Ikorodu, Lagos. Photos/Video / Alaka Abayomi Of Alaka Petroleum Apprehended Over Badoo Cult Killings (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by greatman247(m): 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
NgcoboP:
grin cococandy
Nurey.

Mynd44

We should just sell this country to the British/Whites...if they are willing to buy....

I just have to shine my 32 grin grin
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by shapoh(m): 6:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
waa sheere....true talk..all na same family
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Anything is possible in this country.

You might not be a Baddoo member, but you are a skull miner; so what's the difference?
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by oganoble(m): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
How many hours does it take to dig up those graves they spoke about, uncover the contents and brief the press. If there are incriminating evidence there, charge the man. You will never know how terrible some of these our police officers can be. And as for those calling the man an idle worshipper, I believe there's still something called freedom of worship somewhere in our constitution. The white men came and demonized our African traditional religion. All our forefathers practiced this. They should have all been arrested too I guess. Not every rich man is a criminal. He's supposed to be innocent until proven guilty abi? There should be a stand up comedian called Nigeria. #spits
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 03, 2017
Mumu if one of ur relatives have been a victim, I know u should be saying this...I can't just imagine whether some people think with their brain
Sniper12:
more like a fraudster scamming pple in the name of juju. there is freedom of religion. he even has graves in his shrine (probably his forefathers). make una leave the man alone
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by Nobody: 3:59am On Aug 03, 2017
I believe u are one of his loyalist, nemesis will soon catch up with u soon, if one of ur family member had been a victim of badoo cults u won't be saying this but rather u will be thinking with ur brain
hustla:

He's obviously not a badoo member
The shrine he took them to shows he's an ifa worshipper judging from what I saw in the pictures.

The police are too hasty and conduct shoddy, useless investigations which is why thousands languish in jail for crimes they know nothing about.

Nothing in the pictures show any blood, discarded human remains and the likes which obtain in a ritualists den

Once he's sure the coast is clear, he should sue them for defamation of character and mke millions of naira off them
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by sosoliso123: 7:22am On Aug 03, 2017
they should kill man with stray bullet after confession
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by hustla(m): 7:52am On Aug 03, 2017
sholadunju:
I believe u are one of his loyalist, nemesis will soon catch up with u soon, if one of ur family member had been a victim of badoo cults u won't be saying this but rather u will be thinking with ur brain

No, I am just someone who chose to use his brain cos he's seen how policemen and Sars officials can be, maybe you aren't using your own brain or you don't even have one, I don't know
That is exactly how you people were quick to burn those ALUU boys with no prior investigation or arrest as Nigeria is a zoo and anything goes

I'm not saying he shouldn't be arrested if found guilty of anything, I'm just saying he's innocent unless proven otherwise. If he's a traditionalist and has gone about his business without breaking any law, he needs to be set free and public apologies issued to him

Per what is in those pictures, he has committed no crime

Se fini

1 Like

Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by hustla(m): 7:53am On Aug 03, 2017
oganoble:
How many hours does it take to dig up those graves they spoke about, uncover the contents and brief the press. If there are incriminating evidence there, charge the man. You will never know how terrible some of these our police officers can be. And as for those calling the man an idle worshipper, I believe there's still something called freedom of worship somewhere in our constitution. The white men came and demonized our African traditional religion. All our forefathers practiced this. They should have all been arrested too I guess. Not every rich man is a criminal. He's supposed to be innocent until proven guilty abi? There should be a stand up comedian called Nigeria. #spits

Exactly what I've been saying
Re: Alaka Abayomi: "I Am Not Badoo Member, Police Framed Me Up" by hustla(m): 6:04am On Aug 06, 2017
sholadunju:

You're the one without a brain. Na do una dry kill innocent people without sensible investigation
Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Fakes His Own Death In UK In Order To Claim £150,000 Payout / SS1 Student Arrested For Lacing Guardian's Food With Rat Poison In Ogun (Photo) / I Went Into Armed Robbery To Raise Money To Start My Church - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.