Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,349 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Painful Decision - Story By Adams - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Painful Decision - Story By Adams (981 Views)

LOVE SEX CRIME (story By Topedoski) / Beware Of What You Eat- A Short Story By Avatarmode / Done In 60 Seconds (A Short Crime Story By Olumide Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Painful Decision - Story By Adams by tblackpower1(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2017
Hello,This story is written by a friend of mine 'Adams stella' it is a story about love and so e terrible mistakes made by a young lady,it is a story y'all will really enjoy... Follow this story and please dont forget to drop comments so i can keep going....
Thanks
Re: Painful Decision - Story By Adams by tblackpower1(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2017
Chapter 1:
Christi!Christi!Christi! Her mother called,mama where are you?? Am at the backyard i cant find my walking stick.. She replied..,not up to a minute she reached her blind mother,thanks dear said her mother,mama i was about to go to farm,eh wait my daughter before you go let me have a word with you,ok mama she said,you are not getting younger,at 17 u should know what you are doing to make money,as the first and only child and only daughter of this family u hav to work hard to take care of the family and you know your father is also on the sick bed(she began to sob),christi started consoling her and promised to think about it and also act fast.
She could not do anything on d farm,all she was thinking about was the solutions to all her problems ,first she wants to go to school but no one to sponsor her ,she was thinking of her blind mother and brother,.. God two blind people out of four in a family and her father is also suffering from mouth cancer,after much thought she developed a great tumor(headache) and later left for her house,she met people at the entrance of her house and met people wailing and mourning only for her to see her blind mother crying to tell her that her father was dead.....

(1) (Reply)

History.... Do You Know Thomas Sankara? / A Short Journey That Never Ends. "My Story Of Life". / Faceless, A Story On Donsimonii.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.