Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Should A Christian Accept These ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should A Christian Accept These ? (630 Views)

If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / Should The 80's And 90's Kids Also Keep Quiet And Accept These Religious Lies? / Will The Church Accept Efe's N2.5Million Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Christian Accept These ? by maklelemakukula(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
One Wisconsin company is putting RFID chips in their workers. See other, less invasive options, for your future workplace.

Would you implant a chip into your hand to make the workplace a slightly easier place to be? This could be an example of the future of work.

The Verge reports that Wisconsin company Three Square Market will offer implantable RFID chips for workers to insert between their thumb and forefinger. These chips can help employees log into computers, buy snacks, open doors, and use office equipment. It is reported that these chips will be implanted into around 50 employees on August 1st at a party.

The chips use near field communication technology—something that a few workplaces in Europe already utilize. Beyond the office, the future of this chip technology could be used for passports, public transportation, and retail.

SO PLEASE MY CHRISTIAN PEOPLE, I NEED YOUR HONEST OPINION ABOUT THESE.

Re: Should A Christian Accept These ? by Requiem18(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
This has nothing to do with Christianity kid. That being said I think implanting chips in workers is a terrible idea.
Re: Should A Christian Accept These ? by 1zynnvn(m): 2:10pm On Sep 21, 2017
christian brother

Re: Should A Christian Accept These ? by Hier(m): 6:31pm On Sep 21, 2017
If the Holy Ghost leads me. If not, no way

John 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

The Holy Spirit is given to direct us into all truth and He knows the lie from the truth

(1) (Reply)

A Proverb Concerning Rapture / Pastor Fails Miserably When Asked By Court About How He Spends Ministry's Funds! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/02/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.