Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic (17645 Views)

9 Ondo House Members Dissociate Themselves From Impeachnent Of Agboola Ajayi / Junaid Mohammed: Amotekun Southwest’s Tribal Militia For Oduduwa Republic / Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by zionmade1: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

179 Yoruba soldiers defeated 5,000 Biafran soldiers at Ore, yet you call them cowards?

Even if you don't respect Yorubas, respect the memory of the unfortunate Biafran soldiers who who got killed so that you can stuff akpu into your flat head.
i guess u re just a jambito. u know nothing. Yorubas cannot stand and fight valiantly for one day talk less of 3 yrs. Biafra could have even won the war if not for foreign powers aiding nigeria. I wont call u guys cowards but wen it comesto being brave yourba will come 200th after the igalas
Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by EDDGgold: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Afonja and fear =1
Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by PenSniper: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
They are welcome to make themselves sacrificial lambs. They were told in the declaration.
Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
eyescue:

What do you expect. FG made livelihood up there in the north to be easy and affordable, but to other parts of the country is whatever you see u take. That's why nobody who lives in the north would allow the dissolution of the country. But few cannot be enjoying why the masses will be suffering. Biafra must come as well as oduduwa. Make husa manage themselves for once in there life

Nothing like FG has done this that. Its work of the governors despite being corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by FBIL: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
brainpulse:
cool When touts comes out without no tangible achievement and sense and starts to call for succession, Yorubas don't just follow like morons and zombies. We think deeply, strategize to count the cost before taking steps.
That's what makes us different, unic and legally successful.
Just ''negodu nno'' your grammar! Succession and unic people wey don legally successful!! grin grin
Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by ib0221: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
@awuf2008, I hope you and the likes know and mean what you are clamoring for. I doubt you in all ramification
Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
`
Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by GameGod(m): 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
brainpulse:
Nonentitis and morons employed by Illitrate Kownu to forment trouble.
Thanks for the first pic grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by agaba77: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Yelloba and fear fear..smh
Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by Rilwayne001: 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
FriendNG:
Markfemi2 Baddestman Rilwayne001 hope wuna eyes done clear now. Kwara kogi done pledged loyalty to 1 Arewa of 19 Northern States.

Oya come and shine your Ewedu teeth grin grin like that of Demmzy15

God Bless 1 Monolithic Arewa.

Illiterate, Yoruba communities in Kano are the same as those ones in Kwara and Kogi? Don't we have Hausa communities in Ibadan?

Go school, you won't go, you will be selling gworo around.

Gworo-chewing mallam angry

Smh undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by ib0221: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Some people are just pretending to be Yoruba. Your dispositions reveal all.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by Demmzy15(m): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
FriendNG:
Markfemi2 Baddestman Rilwayne001 hope wuna eyes done clear now. Kwara kogi done pledged loyalty to 1 Arewa of 19 Northern States.

Oya come and shine your Ewedu teeth grin grin like that of Demmzy15

God Bless 1 Monolithic Arewa.
If you read the article, it stated that they weren't consulted on such issues. The Yoruba Coalition should have consulted all relevant parties, you can't just pop out from nowhere and claim a Republic without carrying everyone along.

The article never said "Yorubas from Kwara and Kogi" but Yorubas living in the Northern States. This could be any Yoruba from any region, not necessarily from Kwara and Kogi.

Meanwhile **shines his ewedu infested teeth** grin grin grin

Rilwayne001, are you smelling Oduduwa Republic? tongue

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by ib0221: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
solomonsly11:
We are the most coward people on earth yoruba. I support the agitation the Northerners has taken us as slave in our fatherland. My advise to The yoruba in the north is that they should arrange themselves and leave that region. To God be the Glory
Stop claiming Yoruba identity

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
ivolt:
That will be a very poor decision unless you can prove that the result will be good.
So when husband and wife wants to divorce does the judge first ask them to prove that the result will be good before granting their wish?

That aside. You ask me for prove. Ridiculous. So can you prove that the future of Nigeria will be better if it remains? Britain just voted to leave the EU. What prove did they need before making that decision?

ivolt:
Just because someone else will lose more doesn't mean I should support such actions,
because that will be nothing but utter selfishness on my part.
I am not of the opinion that you support a division because you have nothing to lose. I was only letting you there were people who have nothing to lose either way. Both rich and poor alike.

ivolt:
Please tell me how breaking up equals food on the table, good roads and stable electricity ?

The flawed believe that taking a simple decision can solve complex problems is responsible
for Nigeria's current state, the same wishful thinking that the secessionist base their
agitation. It is same believe held by gamblers, that playing just this last game will set
them up for life.

None of this visionless groups are actually interested putting food on people's table,
good roads or electricity, it is all about grabbing power for themselves.
You obviously fail to understand the reason why people want out. Everybody, including me, is tired of this present situation. Its only getting worse. If so then we might as well try something new. If you are a business man and your business is not moving you try another strategy or change your line of business.

I'm not saying everything will automatically get better following a division. Neither am I asserting that it can't happen. The reason behind the agitation is the lack of those things I mentioned. Look at Britain. They have those things yet still chose to go their way. They are not fools.

ivolt:
Nations are built with plans not chance.
The modern West in its present form was built gradually. They were not always as they are today. But Nigeria was built by imperial decree. There was no discussion at all about our terms of coexistence.
Nigeria is the one taking a chance. Not those agitating for a breakup.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by Rilwayne001: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Demmzy15:
If you read the article, it stated that they weren't consulted on such issues. The Yoruba Coalition should have consulted all relevant parties, you can't just pop out from nowhere and claim a Republic without carrying everyone along.

The article never said "Yorubas from Kwara and Kogi" but Yorubas living in the Northern States. This could be any Yoruba from any region, not necessarily from Kwara and Kogi.

Rilwayne001, are you smelling Oduduwa Republic? tongue

Yes cheesy
Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
brainpulse:
cool When touts comes out without no tangible achievement and sense and starts to call for succession, Yorubas don't just follow like morons and zombies. We think deeply, strategize to count the cost before taking steps.
That's what makes us different, unic and legally successful.

we know who is successful in Nigeria...... In both ascending n descending order.
Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by lordyugo: 5:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

Your mum enjoyed slurping it all up...no drop missed grin

conjified nigga cheesy cheesy
we knw ur kind,always excited bout other ppls Bleep cos he aint getn any cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by FriendNG: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Illiterate, Yoruba communities in Kano are the same as those ones in Kwara and Kogi? Don't we have Hausa communities in Ibadan?

Go school, you won't go, you will be selling gworo around.

Gworo-chewing mallam angry

Smh undecided

Go back and read. It says all 19 northern state. Then come back and tell me who is illiterate.
Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by ivolt: 6:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

The modern West in its present form was built gradually. They were not always as they are today. But Nigeria was built by imperial decree. There was no discussion at all about our terms of coexistence.
Nigeria is the one taking a chance. Not those agitating for a breakup.

Your other points didn't add anything new to the discussion.
No modern developed country was created by discussion,
they were a product of conquest and assimilation by
powerful government, annexation through treaty, territory purchase
or the remnants of colonial legacies.

You seem to confuse nation building with country creation, two
very different concept. The easiest thing to do is create a country,
South Sudan was the latest country to be created but they aren't
so successful at nation building.

If all we have to do is create a new country and voila we have eldorado, it
won't be a bad idea for each streets in Nigeria to clamour for independence
since their problems will magically disappear upon secession.

Some demagogues can't just come up one day and make a case for secession and
you expect everyone to fall for it, just because they promise heaven on earth.

I am surprised you are changing the meaning of chance to make an argument,
what is already known and exists requires no probabilistic thinking.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by FriendNG: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Demmzy15:

Rilway'ne001, are you smelling Oduduwa Republic? tongue

It says all 19 northern state. I specifically write Kogi and Kwara becux of an earlier argument with the mentioned monikers.

Meanwhile Rilwayne knows that Kwara belongs to 1 Arewa Land of 19 Northern states with headquarters in Kaduna State.
Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by ivolt: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
eyescue:

What do you expect. FG made livelihood up there in the north to be easy and affordable, but to other parts of the country is whatever you see u take. That's why nobody who lives in the north would allow the dissolution of the country. But few cannot be enjoying why the masses will be suffering. Biafra must come as well as oduduwa. Make husa manage themselves for once in there life

If eating from dustbin and begging , which is the fate of millions of northerners is what you called an easy and affordable life,
then it is finished.
I am guessing you heard that lie from radio biafra, I will implore you to agitate for your biafra alone
and not bring others into your madness.
Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by latsy: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin
Most of those raving on this thread are ipob miscreants, some even had to create new accounts to agitate for oduduwa republic. Having failed to make a headway with Biafra agitation, they had to try their luck on Oduduwa agitation.

This strategy is dead on arrival.
Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by Demmzy15(m): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
FriendNG:

It says all 19 northern state. I specifically write Kogi and Kwara becux of an earlier argument with the mentioned monikers.

Ok na

Meanwhile Rilwayne knows that Kwara belongs to 1 Arewa Land of 19 Northern states with headquarters in Kaduna State.

Kwara is geographically located to the North, thanks to the British. But if you've been to Kwara, you would know that it's far from being Arewa. In fact other Yorubas from South West blend better than Kwarans in Hausaland. One of my friends in school who's from "Agbo Oba" in Ilorin, if you see this guy, na typical Yoruba, the only thing that remains is tribal mark. While my senior who's from Oyo state with the name "Muhammad Abdullah Ahmad" looks more northerner than you! grin
Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by perdollar(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
lol. fear=afonja
Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
haywhy1026:
The coward nature of Yoruba nation always move me to tears...Speaking with one voice will continually become non exsisting until we look inwards and be affirmative in our quest for a nation we can call our own......This nations people interest have outran the reason for Nigerias existence.......Oduduwa republic is long overdue

That is enh!! The people never even drop mic they begin disown them sharperly.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
Not saying all Yorubas should agree with the guys asking for a separate Yoruba country but I am amazed at the speed they are disowned. Why so much fear??
Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by AAinEqGuinea: 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
[img]http://www.barbadostoday.bb/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/heritagewalkslave.jpg[/img]

Keep them in Nigeria. Slave mentality is strong there

God Bless Nnamdi for the daily reminder grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by FriendNG: 6:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
Demmzy15:

Ok na

Kwara is geographically located to the North, thanks to the British. But if you've been to Kwara, you would know that it's far from being Arewa. In fact other Yorubas from South West blend better than Kwarans in Hausaland. One of my friends in school who's from "Agbo Oba" in Ilorin, if you see this guy, na typical Yoruba, the only thing that remains is tribal mark. While my senior who's from Oyo state with the name "Muhammad Abdullah Ahmad" looks more northerner than you! grin

Hahhaha@bold like say you know me. I am not denying any of your claims. Thats the reason I dont say Hausaland. I always say ArewaLand which means Northern Land.

Kwara is not Hausa land, I am not arguing on that, I am simply saying its northern land and those e_-warriors like rilwanu who is not even residing in Kwara cannot claim Kwara belong to southwest. He once even show me a map of how kwara is southwest.
Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by pureorganic: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
ESDKING:
Haahaha.
Btw, if they form their unrealistic Oduduwa, who will be sighting the moon for afonja Muuuuslims since they lack the capacity to sight the moon. ?.
Remember, the man with bandage on his head won't be there any longer to do that.
SAVAGE!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic by ApBlaze10: 6:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Haaa! which one be this oduduwa republic again na? na who dey bring this kind tin. nawa ooo! Maybe I go create my republic too very soon.
#REPUBLIC OF BOKI PEOPLE# out of Cross River STate - Nigeria.
no mind me oo. na joke I dey. but Nigerians lets take things easy with ourselves naw. Oluwa say we should be one let us be one and leave all this division things. God would help Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adesegun Akin-Olugbade Appointed First African Member Of World Trade Board / Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned / Video Of Alleged Assault On Actress Ufoma Ejenabor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.