Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,353 members, 7,954,414 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:34 PM

1.2 Million Applicants Applied For 1,112 Nigeria Immigration Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 1.2 Million Applicants Applied For 1,112 Nigeria Immigration Jobs (19138 Views)

Five Million Applied For N-power Batch C - Sadiya Umar Farouq, Minister / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria / Successful Nigeria Immigration Service Applicants: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1.2 Million Applicants Applied For 1,112 Nigeria Immigration Jobs by josielewa(m): 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
jacyhelen:
Make i stick to peacecorp jareee
na peace corps wan sure pass now....thankGod i started early
Re: 1.2 Million Applicants Applied For 1,112 Nigeria Immigration Jobs by Ebbychosen: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
My hope is built on d solid rock Jesus Christ, he is d only one who has power to do this or that.
Re: 1.2 Million Applicants Applied For 1,112 Nigeria Immigration Jobs by Franky9584(m): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
y are u telling us now? 1112 vacant positions and u allowed it reach 1.2m....y didn't u stop at most @5000?
Re: 1.2 Million Applicants Applied For 1,112 Nigeria Immigration Jobs by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Have got this info a months ago. I lost interest in it after registering.
Re: 1.2 Million Applicants Applied For 1,112 Nigeria Immigration Jobs by johnsemeron: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
What is the site in which We can get all shortlisted name
Re: 1.2 Million Applicants Applied For 1,112 Nigeria Immigration Jobs by omochelsea004(m): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
BlueRayDick:
The service absorbed 888 out of the 2,000 people employed may 2015, What happened to the rest? Were they sacked, or what?
the rest of us were forcefully dismissed from the service, after all we passed through... i av my uniforms at home as i type, all useless...only 888 considered out of d initial 2000... God dey! sad
BlueRayDick:
The service absorbed 888 out of the 2,000 people employed may 2015, What happened to the rest? Were they sacked, or what?
the rest of us were forcefully dismissed from the service, after all we passed through... i av my uniforms at home as i type, all useless... it is only 888 they reinstated out of d initial 2000, despite training us on weapon handling, firearms & others... God dey!

1 Like

Re: 1.2 Million Applicants Applied For 1,112 Nigeria Immigration Jobs by Enare(m): 11:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Na God win
Re: 1.2 Million Applicants Applied For 1,112 Nigeria Immigration Jobs by Kingspin(m): 6:03am On Aug 03, 2017
Some of them are constantly defending their thief leaders around yet non have food. What a hopeless set of people.
Re: 1.2 Million Applicants Applied For 1,112 Nigeria Immigration Jobs by BlueRayDick: 6:12am On Aug 03, 2017
omochelsea004:
the rest of us were forcefully dismissed from the service, after all we passed through... i av my uniforms at home as i type, all useless...only 888 considered out of d initial 2000... God dey! sadthe rest of us were forcefully dismissed from the service, after all we passed through... i av my uniforms at home as i type, all useless... it is only 888 they reinstated out of d initial 2000, despite training us on weapon handling, firearms & others... God dey!

What reason did they give for not confirming ur position? Sincerely we have crazy people making decisions at the helms of affairs in this country. How can they not confirm more than 50% of the staff they recruited through that rigorous recruitment process? Not forgetting they've trained them in the use of firearms.......smh. Later they will say we have sophisticated kidnappers and armed robbers, as if they weren't the ones who drove them over the brink.
Re: 1.2 Million Applicants Applied For 1,112 Nigeria Immigration Jobs by Rozaytee: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2017
May God help nigerian graduates!!!
Re: 1.2 Million Applicants Applied For 1,112 Nigeria Immigration Jobs by hasyn04(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2017
omochelsea004:
the rest of us were forcefully dismissed from the service, after all we passed through... i av my uniforms at home as i type, all useless...only 888 considered out of d initial 2000... God dey! sadthe rest of us were forcefully dismissed from the service, after all we passed through... i av my uniforms at home as i type, all useless... it is only 888 they reinstated out of d initial 2000, despite training us on weapon handling, firearms & others... God dey!
Pls private chat me, sent u a mail. Thanks!
Re: 1.2 Million Applicants Applied For 1,112 Nigeria Immigration Jobs by omochelsea004(m): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2017
BlueRayDick:

What reason did they give for not confirming ur position? Sincerely we have crazy people making decisions at the helms of affairs in this country. How can they not confirm more than 50% of the staff they recruited through that rigorous recruitment process? Not forgetting they've trained them in the use of firearms.......smh. Later they will say we have sophisticated kidnappers and armed robbers, as if they weren't the ones who drove them over the brink.
No single reason my dear brother, only that we have no connection & Godfathers, even when it is glaring they are not doing the right thing, in as much they are at d top nobody will question them
Re: 1.2 Million Applicants Applied For 1,112 Nigeria Immigration Jobs by BlueRayDick: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2017
omochelsea004:
No single reason my dear brother, only that we have no connection & Godfathers, even when it is glaring they are not doing the right thing, in as much they are at d top nobody will question them

Na wa o. God punish them
Re: 1.2 Million Applicants Applied For 1,112 Nigeria Immigration Jobs by omochelsea004(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
hasyn04:

Pls private chat me, sent u a mail. Thanks!
i av done that... check ur mail
Re: 1.2 Million Applicants Applied For 1,112 Nigeria Immigration Jobs by hasyn04(m): 8:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
omochelsea004:
i av done that... check ur mail
Ok sir!
Re: 1.2 Million Applicants Applied For 1,112 Nigeria Immigration Jobs by Ntente(m): 11:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Am not sure they are not writing any test this year.
nnamdijoy:

have they written any tests yet?
Re: 1.2 Million Applicants Applied For 1,112 Nigeria Immigration Jobs by Syjibrin(f): 12:15am On Aug 05, 2017
SAOchani:
About 1.2 million applicants are presently competing to clinch 1,112 job openings to be filled by the Nigeria Immigration Service, Premium Times exclusively reports.

The paper had on Monday reported that the Service is recruiting 1,112 officers in its ongoing recruitment drive, according to its Comptroller General, Muhammad Babandede.

Speaking in an exclusive chat with the news house on Monday, the Immigration boss said the service has received 1.2 million applications through its portal.

The ongoing recruitment exercise, which was announced in May 2017, is for three cadres of Assistant Superintendent of Immigration (II), Immigration Assistant (III) and Assistant Inspector of Immigration.

The Immigration comptroller general said the current recruitment drive is meant to fill the shortfall of slots left after the service had absorbed 888 of 2,000 officers engaged in May 2015.

Mr. Babandede said the computerised application system will prune down the number of applicants based on unmet criteria.

He said all those who have not met age or educational qualifications for the applied posts will be automatically disqualified by the system.

The recruitment exercise is the first since 2014 when a similar exercise was mired by controversy following a stampede that killed many applicants, including seven in Abuja. capital.

http://www.careersnig.com/2017/08/12-million-applicants-applied-for-1112.html
when are we expecting the list please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iniobong Umoren's Murder: Women March To Akwa Ibom Government House / Apply For Exxonmobil Graduate Trainee 2020 / Degrees Vs Experience, Which Helps You Get A Job Faster?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.