Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

What Happens When One Dies Owing A Lot Of People On Earth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Happens When One Dies Owing A Lot Of People On Earth? (360 Views)

Lockdown: There Will Be A Lot Of Babies - Adeboye Says, Speaks On COVID-19 Death / What Happens When A Believer "Dies In Sin"? A Biblical Exposition Of What Sin Is / Pastor Oritsejafor Gives Cars, Tricycles, Grinding Machines To People On Xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens When One Dies Owing A Lot Of People On Earth? by otabuko(m): 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hello house, good day. It's break already!

I was discussing today with my close paddy on phone. She told me about someone owing her that died and has been buried, the husband of the deceased before her dead promised to pay her debts,non has been paid till now... In as much as I felt pity for the deceased, but my mind travelled miles just as we all know the rooting of religion. But note: the lady [deceased] was owing plenty people. My simple and single question is, will owing a lot number of people send someone to paradise or hell?

*atheists biko keep off*

Mods!
Mynd44
Ishilove
Re: What Happens When One Dies Owing A Lot Of People On Earth? by tukdi: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Na God go settle that one o grin

Re: What Happens When One Dies Owing A Lot Of People On Earth? by ediama(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
The answer is do all you can to settle people you do business with....don't postpone
Re: What Happens When One Dies Owing A Lot Of People On Earth? by saymax(f): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
That person shud pray not to meet his creditors either in hell or heaven. He will definitely refund d money dere grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens When One Dies Owing A Lot Of People On Earth? by NwaAmaikpe: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
shocked

If you die, your debts are blotted away.

That's why the smartest thing anyone can do for his family is to collect a loan and die.

2 Likes

Re: What Happens When One Dies Owing A Lot Of People On Earth? by olasaad(f): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If you die, your debts are blotted away.

That's why the smartest thing anyone can do for his family is to collect a loan and die.

Nawa for this your comment ooo. And to the topic the husband should try as much as possible to pay all the debtors. And to the living always settle your debt on time and also let the people around you be aware of any indebtedness on your part.

Lastly when you owned someone always have it at the back of your mind that you will pay back, with that God will help you to do so.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Nigerian Lady Has A Strong Worded Message For Pastor EA Adeboye / Photos: Singer Obiwon, Graduates From Rccg's School Of Disciple / How Do U Handle This Prophetic Message As A Xtian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.