Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA (36019 Views)

How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! / Katie Kleinxo: Lady Who Is HIV Positive Tattooed 'HIV+' On Her Private Part / Help! Am I HIV Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by aputel: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
mikkydopeboi:
is masturbation a sin
No it's COSINE
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by maisauki: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lemme hear from Calabar people before i comment
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Barfibassey(m): 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
BlizzydoDo:
Don't mind them, see them here shouting so true upandan as if sex is likeable in only 1 or 2 states.

Hypocrites everywhere. Mtchewww
yeah so many hypocrites pretending to be good people,
those girls that infect 100 men with HIV were dem come from?
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by salford1: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nigerians and hypocrisy are like bread and butter.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
BlizzydoDo:
Na u sabi.
God na my protector.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by fxid10(m): 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Na my state ona dey talk about like this abi? But wait o, is that possible? where dem get that figure from? Are they saying they have been tasted and confirmed or how? Hmmm! abeg o

1 Like

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by oyejohn: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sorry if I seem to be derailing this thread...
0814 733 7367 that's the phone number he uses am sure he will create another username and be back...sorry for brining this in was enjoying this thread when I saw his advert again I need to protect people here thanks
quote author=oyejohn post=59079822]
Please note that this guy is a scammer sent him 3500 for airtel data on Saturday he didn't send anything and stopped picking my calls called him just now before typing this and he still didn't pick...beware of him..adnim pls help take him off[/quote]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by olu101017: 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Icon79:
Nigerians and their tendency to throw numbers around without any form of statistical analysis or even a basic survey. How did they arrived at this number? Half of all married couples in a whole state are HIV positive? Are they insane? One out of every two, eh?

BS upon BS!!

I don't know how they got those misleading statistics
O pari
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by LiamB0790(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
Haba! op, why are u fucking lying na? I smell lies in ur post
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by PETUK(m): 3:42pm On Aug 02, 2017
amadice:
na wa oo..

what do u expect.. when an average akwa ibomite love séx like there life depends on it
it is true I've laid all your sisters

1 Like

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Bimpe29: 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Akwa-Ibom, Cross River and Edo States are known for that, sex is as free as air. The statistic is however, worrisome.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by LiamB0790(m): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Could this be possible? of course NO
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by remi4ever(m): 3:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
I didnt read the post, all i know is those people like Phuck!!
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Nackzy: 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
OP front page please...AKSU girls that are doing party , foursome with married men In Uyo and Abak hope say una don hear am.....Should I still put the blame on Uncle Bubu? Or i should blame it on ur lust for Brazilian hair, Iphones, Rent, and luxury
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Agbgift(f): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
While you are at it deliberating on whether the statistics is true or not, try to know your status too.

1 Like

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by NairalandAsasin(m): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
emakoji:
Infidelity is rampant in that state...
I believe you are a yoruba boy and hardly travel out ur village. Akwaibom is not South East. Try n travel around and stop exposing your ignorance. I Don't y you pipl don't rest unless you start trial e-war.

1 Like

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Cc Iamkingzlee grin grin
Comman see your people.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Ikpewe: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
fuckerstard:
Okay o
sorry oo we are not part of biafra
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
zyphr:
During service year 3 of my friends slept with over 40 girls in a single local government..... Next to water, sex is the cheapest commodity in Akwa Ibom. Seeing this, I just hope the all used protection throughout.
during my service year too, a man from that side, a married man for that matter with kids, doesn't pass a night without a girl and he doesn't use protection. I even had to collect condoms from a nurse that came to share in our local government which I gave him. I struggled with guys over condoms that day just to make sure I got enough for such people.also started sending those stupid girls away and he started smuggling them in whenever I was sleeping or when I'm at my ppa.

2 Likes

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by harriet412(f): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nawa oo..which stupid statistics..
Half of married couples ..
Hàba, what is he saying undecided
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
smithsydny:
Benue and akwa ibom I no no who sell ponmo pass oooo..

My village people unah no fit see me.. Lie lie
if you keep that thing where it's suppose to be they won't see you. But if you start sticking it out at the sight of anything in front of you, I tell you your village people will be having a nice time with you.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by PastorandMentor(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
An average Akwa Ibom man will Bleep his cousin and see nothing in it. They like sex like Fowl like corn cry
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by charleff512(m): 4:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Let Dr Nkereuwem show how he arrived at those figures!
Proudly eyen Akwa Ibom!
Let's educate our people more because most times these viruses are spread by untamed cultural practices.
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
taraba girls no dey like to take eye see prick o
I hope they have not seen yours? LOL
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Revolva(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
NairalandAsasin:

I believe you are a yoruba boy and hardly travel out ur village. Akwaibom is not South East. Try n travel around and stop exposing your ignorance. I Don't y you pipl don't rest unless you start trial e-war.

akwa ibom is south south....but it look like south east.....
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ikpewe:
sorry oo we are not part of biafra

Ehen Nnamdi kanu fall on you people grin
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by VahlarMorghulis: 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by amadice(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
PETUK:
it is true I've laid all your sisters
...who is these MERETO abeg enter Bush..
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Syphonn(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Chest infections, Signs and symptoms and how to prevent it

Chest infections are common, especially after a cold or flu during the fall and winter.
Although most are gentle and improve on their own, some can be serious or even potentially fatal.
Signs and symptoms of chest infection

The main symptoms of a thoracic infection may include:
A persistent cough
Coughing yellow or thick mucus, or coughing blood
Shortness of breath or rapid, shallow breathing
Wheezing
High temperature (fever)
A fast heartbeat
Chest pain or tightness
Feeling confused and disoriented

Read more at www.healthyfeedz.com
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by FLAKARIBE(m): 4:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
In my over 8 years of professional practice in the field of Medicine,
3 areas are peculiar :- PH, Calabar, Benue residence
Occupations exposed:- military, paramilitary, transporters, students, sex workers,
[peculiar areas X occupational exposure = likely hazard]

NB! More often than not, come back as HIV POSITIVE.
#likely hazard #FACT #The scourge is real
I can give so many case examples, but will not due to confidentiality.
He who has ears, let him hear......enough words for the wise

4 Likes

Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by martha89: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hummmmmm
Re: Half Of Married Couples In Akwa Ibom Are HIV Positive! - AKSACA by Origin(f): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Who carried out this study??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things You Should Start Doing To Live Longer / Remdesivir: Trump Wants FDA To Quicken Its Approval For COVID -19 Treatment / The Only Cure For HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.