Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Biafra Two Nations -igbo Jews And Igbos Christians Two Nations Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Two Nations -igbo Jews And Igbos Christians Two Nations Of Biafra (906 Views)

Igbo Jews And The Star Of David On Flag Of Nigeria (1914–1960) / Are These The Ancestors Of Igbo Jews? Amazing Pictures From 1000 BC. / "Port-Harcourt Is Part Of Igboland And Igbos Developed Lagos" - Pat Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Two Nations -igbo Jews And Igbos Christians Two Nations Of Biafra by soulpiano23(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Trying to imagine the two nations that are from Biafra.
Which will u adopt as your nation considering the fact that the Igbos are in many churches all over the world

Igbo jews nation or Igbo christians Nation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Two Nations -igbo Jews And Igbos Christians Two Nations Of Biafra by Young03(m): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Odua Muslims and odua christians

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Two Nations -igbo Jews And Igbos Christians Two Nations Of Biafra by nototribalist: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
soulpiano23:
Which will u adopt as your nation considering the fact that the Igbos are in many churches all over the world

wow I didn't know you're this dumb. Afonjas,you guys are so so dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Two Nations -igbo Jews And Igbos Christians Two Nations Of Biafra by soulpiano23(m): 5:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
nototribalist:
Just a simple question? I now know the reason Kanu Nnamdi said "some people are "pigs"

1 Like

Re: Biafra Two Nations -igbo Jews And Igbos Christians Two Nations Of Biafra by soulpiano23(m): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
post=59078487:

That your bloda calling u this ooo
Re: Biafra Two Nations -igbo Jews And Igbos Christians Two Nations Of Biafra by brize(m): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
Yoruba christians should focus on and liberste their yoruba muslims bowing to arewa muslims in illorin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Two Nations -igbo Jews And Igbos Christians Two Nations Of Biafra by Brooklynsouth(f): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
until a Yoruba becomes a sultan then ll I answer

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Two Nations -igbo Jews And Igbos Christians Two Nations Of Biafra by Markfemi: 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
You forgot Igbo Muslims
and Igbo traditional worshippers

Re: Biafra Two Nations -igbo Jews And Igbos Christians Two Nations Of Biafra by Markfemi: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
soulpiano23:

ibo christain are better

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Two Nations -igbo Jews And Igbos Christians Two Nations Of Biafra by ESDKING: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Even people that lack the capacity to sight the moon are talking trash. 4thclass mumuzlemss .

I prefer Yoruba Christians to Afonja mumuzlemss.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Two Nations -igbo Jews And Igbos Christians Two Nations Of Biafra by waledeji(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
ESDKING:
Even people that lack the capacity to sight the moon are talking trash. 4thclass mumuzlemss .

I prefer Yoruba Christians to Afonja mumuzlemss.

Are you wawa Ibo, Abakaliki Muslim? Ibo jew? Or Ibo Christian cheesy cheesy cheesy

OR NDI PIGS cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafra Two Nations -igbo Jews And Igbos Christians Two Nations Of Biafra by ificatchmodeh: 6:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
Yoruba Christians win am..

afonja muslims na danfodio slaves.. tongue wink
Re: Biafra Two Nations -igbo Jews And Igbos Christians Two Nations Of Biafra by Cooly100: 7:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
ificatchmodeh:
Yoruba Christians win am..

afonja muslims na danfodio slaves.. tongue wink

You mean these ojuju calabar, them

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Resign Or Release The 11 Damaging Pictures Of Buhari, Ekiti Citizens Prot / Little Boy; Die Hard Buhari Fan Found In Benue / Shame To The Python Dancers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.