Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:11 PM

‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' (65809 Views)

My Husband Is Too Jealous / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband / My Husband Wants Divorce After Taking My Late Husband’s Possessions – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by DarkRebel69: 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Meat of the story: "vigorous" does not always translate to "pleasurable".

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by Madu2013(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nawa ooo. ....so for one to straf his wife now na problem
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by Shorsky1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
One woman's food is another woman's poison.
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by MisterGrace: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
remi4ever:
Me, ayam here complaining of delayed ejaculation, one idiot somewhere is guzzling erujeje,all in the name of been called a real man or is it superman...Mtcheew!!!

But who asked you?

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by greggng: 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Imagine she doesn't want to be bleeped back and front. But when she sees a young qualified olosho giving her hubby same service she will be jealous. Confused people

1 Like

Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by femo86(m): 3:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
softwerk:
Does he wear this type of socks grin

Warrisdis

Socks indeed
I will tell your mother that "you haff spoil"

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by IMASTEX: 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hmm
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by Organs(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Both of them need space, like 2 months away from each other. Cos, me i no see any serious case here.
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by Christopher89: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
What can we men do to satisfy you women, if he does not do it well,you will complain, now he is trying to satisfy you on bed so you will not look outside still you are complaining, or are you trying to Mock other women that there husband are not performing.. Better stop publiciting this and apologize to the man....
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by remi4ever(m): 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
MisterGrace:

But who asked you?
So you just had to quote me?? did i comment on your head You better scroll on, before i change am for you....
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by MyloveSassy: 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Get updated School gist Here
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by slyd90(m): 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
tongue tongue
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by slyd90(m): 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
what is the world turning into sef..if man no nack well dey will still complain..
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by yongg: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
divinehand2003:
Oh my goodness. Linda Ikeji is looking for this kind of guy and you are there running away.
Chai.......

That pic you used had me in stitches.
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by yongg: 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by Danaire(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
This a case of an ungodly marriage. When the God-factor has been shelved aside, you see all sorts of abmormal behavior. Embrace God & His true values for marriage.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by raymond1550(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
na waoo, this thing na small talk ,make we pity the children , we no say e no easy,
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by Burgerlomo: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Destined2win:
angry

Trying to see what women wants

Lol, trust me you can never find it even if you use 20 binoculars grin
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by kingrt2(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
I thought ladies loved been banged hard
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by WINDSOW(m): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
softwerk:
Does he wear this type of socks grin
This is what my people call "OKOtie"
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by tubolancer(m): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
donofdons:
That is the problem I had with all my GFs. They can't withstand my vigorous long thrusting and always complain that they are sore days after.
I have an 11.3 inches long tool(2.5 inches when flaccid so it use to deceive some ladies), it has a girth of 3.2 inchs. Hard as a rock on full erection and it can last for 2 hours. I am 5.2 ft tall, staut,muscular with a short fused neck, large head, bulging eyes and thick hands so girls underestimate me and that make me desire to thrust rapidly to teach them a lesson especially if they are tall, educated and beautiful. Some want to run away after seeing my erection but I trap them and give them the lesson of a lifetime so they soon start respecting me.
You are a monkey.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by tolexy123: 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
donofdons:
That is the problem I had with all my GFs. They can't withstand my vigorous long thrusting and always complain that they are sore days after.
I have an 11.3 inches long tool(2.5 inches when flaccid so it use to deceive some ladies), it has a girth of 3.2 inchs. Hard as a rock on full erection and it can last for 2 hours. I am 5.2 ft tall, staut,muscular with a short fused neck, large head, bulging eyes and thick hands so girls underestimate me and that make me desire to thrust rapidly to teach them a lesson especially if they are tall, educated and beautiful. Some want to run away after seeing my erection but I trap them and give them the lesson of a lifetime so they soon start respecting me.
Do you know what you sound like right now? A fool

5 Likes

Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by Austinoiz(m): 4:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
When I saw MICHAEL manpower DARAMOLA.

A bonafide I-Must-Sex-You gang member a k.a Sophisticated rapist

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by colonel007(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Women!!!! Lord have mercy.... grin grin grin
That's y I have made up mind not marry.
My tolerance is futile shocked shocked shocked
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by ClitRaider: 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:
He believes in "Spare the rod and spoil the wife"

He has wholesale prices with
Mama Agbojedi,Mallam Burantashi & Mazi Monkeytail.

Ladies, always test drive a man before committing.

You don't pity Bleep a pucccy, you do it to make her moan and sweat and cum multiple times- by the time you're thru with her, she go feel like person weh molue jam; that is how to fucck
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by GeneralOjukwu: 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
ClitRaider:

You don't pity Bleep a pucccy, you do it to make her moan and sweat and cum multiple times- by the time you're thru with her, she go feel like person weh molue jam; that is how to fucck

This your moniker sef. You fit kill person daughter.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by ClitRaider: 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
GeneralOjukwu:

No be small tin my brother.
Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by snazzy5050(m): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
GeneralOjukwu:

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Cannot Withstand My Husband's Vigorous Lovemaking After Taking Manpower' by Destined2win: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
pocohantas:

This isn't about what women want, but how you give the woman what she wants. Did you read the post at all, or you just rushed to comment?

The man takes sex enhancing drugs!
That's bad for their sex life and even his own health!
How do you know? Where you there when the man was taking it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Husband Paid N580K For My Bride Price But Refused To Help My Family Members. / Moms! Quit Putting Little Girls Through Torture In The Name Of Braiding Hair. / My Cousin's Advances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.