Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes (41923 Views)

EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others / Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) / Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by nwakibie3(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
rabonni:
Good for him

Never wish to be like anyone

Some smiles you see on the social media are tears behind closed door.

Everything comes with a price

you've said it all bro. thumbs up
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Abudu2000(m): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
nwakibie3:
how do we know if he wasn't posing with empty cartons
lol, are you kidding me?? Go and dig the guy on instagram, this small's cars are worth over #200m....gwagon,bmw,benz,crosstour, etc lol..

Even hushpuppy dont show cars at all self so if anyone should be lying then its hush
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by cyril700(m): 4:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
e no go better 4 who invented poverty
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by shefflaw(m): 4:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Chai after wasting money on that Gucci thing,na u still bend down dey pack am. why u no com buy ur product for naija ,u go see plenty boys wey go line up say dey won help u..
Rubbish
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by symbianDON(m): 4:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
these guys...hushbingo and co....are really poor at heart! with no verifiable source of wealth, they think flaunting of material wealth on social media is what makes one count as being rich...st.u.p.id people...on the contrary it makes them look childish and suspicious. I'm yet to see dangote or otedola flaunt gucci clothings and gold watches on social media despite being able to purchase the whole of hushbingo's lineage grin

1 Like

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Teaser4(m): 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
Young03:
The same Gucci cap and palm slippers I bought #1750 in total at ring road today

people can waste money ee
Bro thats "GUGGI" not "GUCCI" where you wan see money buy gucci, shey na wit "npower"

2 Likes

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by nnokwa042(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Flashh:
Can you just imagine some Africans. Doing free big advert for Gucci.

When sport players would make multi-million dollars, for just standing near the Gucci logo. cry
Gucci italian company smilling to the bank while mumu africans keep spending what they dont ve

1 Like

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Flashh: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Olulinks:

But you can't be sure those guys are doing if for free, can you? We don't know what exactly these guys are doing for a living. This may be a part of it; advert.
I doubt. This is one thing about most blacks.

This is just like a competition, that gains no income from Gucci.

5 Likes

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Flashh: 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
nnokwa042:
Gucci italian company smilling to the bank while mumu africans keep spending what they dont ve
I tell ya.
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Mishaelonye(m): 4:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
He looks dirty not HATING!.

1 Like

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
at this rate, Gucci will soon come and open factory in 9ja...Kontinu!

1 Like

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by ninocia18(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
See how black men are just insulting themselves, an entertainment to white men. When white men are bragging about investments and transformation, black men are bragging about what white men own.

1 Like

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by mikolo80: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
WotzupNG:

Investor BJ, one of the guys 9ice praised in his song ”Living Things” appears ready to rival Hushpuppi as Gucci Master.

The ”Hardworking Socialite”, according to 9ice, decided to walk into a Gucci store, burn some dough then storm out with loads of Gucci materials.

Can this make Hushpuppi green with envy?

Y’all keep thinking about that while I go patronize the Aba Made.

http://wotzup.ng/investor-bj-hushpuppi-gucci-clothes/
invest in what exactly
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by martineverest(m): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
senier007:
Don't know what wrong with our societies this days, nowadays youth prefer showing off to philanthropy,
Elders fight over national cake,
Children are dying cuz of war, malnutrition and other social vices,
Religion is simply relegated to place of worship,
Culture is no more,
People appreciate culture-less western world to our individual cultures,
Domestic violence is all time high,
No one wants to help except through social media
The question is that who we are?
Is that what we want as human?
What have you done in your capacity as a human?
Do we just accept this fake people to deceive us?
LET'S ALL START HELPING THE LESS PRIVILEGED IN OUR OWN WAY, LET'S IGNORE THIS BANKRUPTCY-TO BE SOCIAL MEDIA FAKE CELEBRITIES.
IT MUST BEGIN WITH YOU.
# ALWAYSDOGOOD2OTHERS
u made my week
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by ExInferis(m): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
If only these idiots knew that these Guccis and Versaces are mass-produced in some chinese sweatshops on contract by the designers, and have a label slapped onto them just to sucker idiots into wasting money and posing for cheap, 15 minutes internet fame (or infamy, depending on where your sensibilities stand).

But i dont blame them.

I blame their slavish followers who enable this nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by omenka(m): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
Flashh:

When sport players would earn multi-million dollars, for just standing near the Gucci logo. cry
Word.

2 Likes

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by martineverest(m): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
greenbaker:
Is Gucci paying these guyz?
that's the stupidity they don't know.... They are advertising for Gucci freely, which a westerner won't do for free

1 Like

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by M7even(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
but this guy na G guy, confirm yahoo boy.. not out of sentiments but facts.
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Burgerlomo: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
funmilade4real:
Oga ooo

Lol, but Y you dey cry now grin
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by M7even(m): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Abudu2000:
lol, are you kidding me?? Go and dig the guy on instagram, this small's cars are worth over #200m....gwagon,bmw,benz,crosstour, etc lol..

Even hushpuppy dont show cars at all self so if anyone should be lying then its hush
you're right check him out on IG he is just a little smarter and probably richer than "hushed puppy"

1 Like

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
God humble the fruit of my labour, lemme better the lives of common men ....
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by DRPAIT123(m): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
bloggers keep using the phrase "the guy 9ice praise in his song to address this nigger....Dont forget to arrest 9ice join the day this guy is nabbed for fraud
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by seangy4konji: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Gucci is just getting free advert from us.

Oh boy na to hustle hard oo.

There is something about luxury items that broke boys don't understand anyway.

I was wearing a Phillip Plein 1 of 30 Switzerland the other day in a bar in Lagos and this Dutch guy asked me where I got it. I should join table.he said it took him time before his own was delivered.

Now we running things.

Poverty is a bastard. I don't care what you say.

Ps. Am a small boy but if it's 30 shirts u can afford. Let it be luxury.
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by martineverest(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Earthquake1:
How can we be celebrating people we don't know their source of income?

This one taya me.
question of the week
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by PraiseJesus24: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Young03:

that's aba made

1 Like

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
#SlayPapa
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by hedonistic: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Young03:

Maybe what you bought is spelt Gucci, but it actually pronounced as "Gussi".
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by ocelot2006(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kids.
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by oyindamayo(f): 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rubbish so annoying Niger cry cryia youth[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Omotee001: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
[size=8pt][/size][b][/b]
WotzupNG:

Investor BJ, one of the guys 9ice praised in his song ”Living Things” appears ready to rival Hushpuppi as Gucci Master.

The ”Hardworking Socialite”, according to 9ice, decided to walk into a Gucci store, burn some dough then storm out with loads of Gucci materials.

Can this make Hushpuppi green with envy?

Y’all keep thinking about that while I go patronize the Aba Made.

http://wotzup.ng/investor-bj-hushpuppi-gucci-clothes/
rubbish
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by kayo80(m): 5:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Flashh:

When sport players would earn multi-million dollars, for just standing near the Gucci logo. cry

It is so sad i tell you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kanayo O. Kanayo's Son Graduates From College (Photos) / New Photos Of Olakunle Churchill's Son, King Churchill / How Tein Jack-Rich Was Wrongly Linked With Destiny Etiko's New Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.