Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes (41922 Views)

EFCC Calls For Petitions Against Hushpuppi, Investor Bj, Baddyosha, Others / Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) / Investor BJ Flaunts Gold Chain: ''Wears Full Duplex On His Neck" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by fernandez1(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Don't mind them...they are all mugutao!

Flashh:
Can you just imagine some Africans. Doing free big advert for Gucci.

When sport players would earn multi-million dollars, for just standing near the Gucci logo. cry

2 Likes

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by kayeminence(m): 5:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] where is dat puppy dog, cum nd tel us weda dis is real or fake grin where is dat puppy dog, cum nd tel us weda dis is real or fake
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
The OP and mod that brought this to FP dey craze.
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Bammzzie(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nd Gucci store will b lyk...kip it coming Eyin Omo Ale Jatijati grin
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by montumonami(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Who will now buy the made in Nigeria clothes, when everyone has been made to accept that wearing a Gucci is living the life.
sense spotted..... Very unlike NwaAmaikpe
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by macaranta(m): 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
K ShouLd We Fry Egg?
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Ugosample(m): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
senier007:
Don't know what wrong with our societies this days, nowadays youth prefer showing off to philanthropy,
Elders fight over national cake,
Children are dying cuz of war, malnutrition and other social vices,
Religion is simply relegated to place of worship,
Culture is no more,
People appreciate culture-less western world to our individual cultures,
Domestic violence is all time high,
No one wants to help except through social media
The question is that who we are?
Is that what we want as human?
What have you done in your capacity as a human?
Do we just accept this fake people to deceive us?
LET'S ALL START HELPING THE LESS PRIVILEGED IN OUR OWN WAY, LET'S IGNORE THIS BANKRUPTCY-TO BE SOCIAL MEDIA FAKE CELEBRITIES.
IT MUST BEGIN WITH YOU.
# ALWAYSDOGOOD2OTHERS

You must be very dumb for calling another culture "cultureless"

Only a dimwit will Utter such a thing

But some of the points you raised are true tho.

But NEVER call another person's way of life "cultureless"
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
He looks like a slave worker who is carrying some load for his master.
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by MarcC: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
Young03:
The same Gucci cap and palm slippers I bought #1750 in total at ring road today

people can waste money ee

Benin boy, ring road ko,na oloku
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Getbizzzy: 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Poverty mentality!

Real men re adding values to their world but these poor niggaz re trying hard the express the life they never.
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Awoofawo(m): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
femo86:
who gucci epp

HushPaw-paw
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by onyokometer: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hahaha these guys Sabi waste money. The same Gucci sleepers and bag I bought in Yaba for N2000 this one de pose with like say na big money. angry grin
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by onyokometer: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hahaha these guys Sabi waste money. The same Gucci sleepers and bag I bought in Yaba for N2000 this one de pose with like say na big money.
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by hibee4uall(m): 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hmmmm money good sha...

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by MrBasketball: 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
Advert no pay.

1 Like

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Mikepoza(m): 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Investor BJ or what do you call yourself...If you want to rival Hush puppy you need to step up (look before you leap) imagine!!! you'sagging on that ton ti rin jeans, that's awful. Learn how to dress majestically before bringing your case forward.
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Copperfield(m): 12:21am On Aug 03, 2017
The guy BJ or whatever can't be compared to Hushpuppi. He is just showing off and just too childish for my liking. Hushpuppi is matured and success personified.
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by nurez305(m): 12:32am On Aug 03, 2017
AUTOCRATIC:
Investor BJ temi ni temi ni in 9c voice
I'm sure if not for 9ice, you wouldnt have known that someone answer that name
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by cococandy(f): 6:28am On Aug 03, 2017
Young03:
The same Gucci cap and palm slippers I bought #1750 in total at ring road today
people can waste money ee

Lol. Nigerians and fake designers cheesy. Who made that one you bought?
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by cococandy(f): 6:31am On Aug 03, 2017
oyoofong:
Wa lai!!!!!!! I go look for GUCCI shop and give the shop attendant small money and take selfie with their bags and shoes and post it here as the"EMERGING SOCIALITE" with designer appetite for GUCCI.mtchew angry
They won't let you do that.

1 Like

Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by cococandy(f): 6:35am On Aug 03, 2017
onyokometer:
Hahaha these guys Sabi waste money. The same Gucci sleepers and bag I bought in Yaba for N2000 this one de pose with like say na big money.
smh
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Young03(m): 7:21am On Aug 03, 2017
cococandy:

Lol. Nigerians and fake designers cheesy. Who made that one you bought?
Gucci I guess
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by onuvic94: 7:48am On Aug 03, 2017
dis Gucci stuff stuff, is it not in one man shop that they buy it. some people are just been childish
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Abudu2000(m): 9:02am On Aug 03, 2017
M7even:

you're right check him out on IG he is just a little smarter and probably richer than "hushed puppy"
absolutely bro, i know him one on one, i even have a shot of us. If you visit quilox and other 5x clubs on the island you probably must have met him without knowing. Hush is just a gucci flyboy, this guy owns his mansion.maybe thats why they call him investor
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Abudu2000(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2017
Copperfield:
The guy BJ or whatever can't be compared to Hushpuppi. He is just showing off and just too childish for my liking. Hushpuppi is matured and success personified.
lol, for real?? Which big boi uses range rover?? If you cant afford a gwargon 2014 upwards then you are still hustling
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Abudu2000(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2017
DRPAIT123:
bloggers keep using the phrase "the guy 9ice praise in his song to address this nigger....Dont forget to arrest 9ice join the day this guy is nabbed for fraud
comments like this makes me laugh so hard. Looks like your faith in nigeria police have doubled over the years. Let me tell you something if not that the police in nigeria are just after extortion fraud cases are of least worries to law enforcements. Even in usa and britains the police would rather deal with batery case than go after car theft let alone fraud.....not that i'm saying fraud is cool but you dant have to be stupid and blame other people for that...

If the whites were going wise then these guys would be going out of business
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
Young03:

Gucci I guess
I'm sure it's not
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Young03(m): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
cococandy:
I'm sure it's not

That's wat is written on it
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by cococandy(f): 6:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Young03:

That's wat is written on it
Nothing do you. Enjoy your 'gucci'
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by onyokometer: 7:12am On Aug 22, 2017
Okay na,we are coming
Re: Investor BJ Set To Rival Hushpuppi, Poses With Bags Of Gucci Clothes by Ugosample(m): 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2019
senier007:
Don't know what wrong with our societies this days, nowadays youth prefer showing off to philanthropy,
Elders fight over national cake,
Children are dying cuz of war, malnutrition and other social vices,
Religion is simply relegated to place of worship,
Culture is no more,
People appreciate culture-less western world to our individual cultures,
Domestic violence is all time high,
No one wants to help except through social media
The question is that who we are?
Is that what we want as human?
What have you done in your capacity as a human?
Do we just accept this fake people to deceive us?
LET'S ALL START HELPING THE LESS PRIVILEGED IN OUR OWN WAY, LET'S IGNORE THIS BANKRUPTCY-TO BE SOCIAL MEDIA FAKE CELEBRITIES.
IT MUST BEGIN WITH YOU.
# ALWAYSDOGOOD2OTHERS

there is NO SOCIETY without a culture

saying western folks are "culture less" is wrong and untrue

everyone has way of life.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together / How Tein Jack-Rich Was Wrongly Linked With Destiny Etiko's New Car / Kanayo O. Kanayo's Son Graduates From College (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.