Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

"I Was Ordered To Poison Buhari" - Cook Finally Opens Up After Investigation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Was Ordered To Poison Buhari" - Cook Finally Opens Up After Investigation (772 Views)

Househelp Caught Trying To Poison Her Madam With Snipper (Photo, Video) / My Mother Told Me To Poison My Father – Son Tells Court / Father Strangles 14-Year-Old Son In Abuja, Attempts To Poison Daughter (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Was Ordered To Poison Buhari" - Cook Finally Opens Up After Investigation by AndrewDex(m): 4:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mr aminu buhari my neigbour was rushed to the hospital this afternoon after he started vomiting blood from his mouth after drinking mangoro juice.
The wife who was surprised begin to dey question d cook but she said she dont know so she called the police.
The police now come to the house but the cook have disappeared.
Later they now caught the cook and after investigations she opens up that the man's girlfriend gave her 1 million naira to poison the man for leaving her to marry another person.
So now as me and you are speaking, and as you are reading dis my post the girl is in the police house now being waiting for jail.
This story happened koro koro before my own very eyes.
Thanks for reading.
Re: "I Was Ordered To Poison Buhari" - Cook Finally Opens Up After Investigation by Jabioro: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
You poison yourself ....

(1) (Reply)

Where Is EVANS?! / I Did On 2 Rounds”- Man Arrested For Raping 89yr Old Grandma Into Coma / Hausa Man Allegedly Returns joystick He Stole In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.