Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center (37240 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo & Wife, Amara At FIFA Best Awards (Photo) / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match / Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara Step Out Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by rummmy: 6:05am On Aug 03, 2017
They are brothers from the same state ooo...why do you love one and hate the other?don't let amadioha thunder visit you and your family oooo
989900:
Our Kanu. The original. The humanitarian.

Hate fall on you Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by peacebirdone: 7:04am On Aug 03, 2017
This is how a minister of sport should look like. cool
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by bayoola(m): 8:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Y
Nathan2016:

And what have you done for Nigeria? Abi yoi no b human being??...

And what have you done... Nnamdi Kanu Brother?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by Nathan2016: 11:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
bayoola:
Y
And what have you done... Nnamdi Kanu Brother?
I asked you first... Nnamdi kanu arch enemy?
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by bayoola(m): 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nathan2016:

I asked you first... Nnamdi kanu arch enemy?

You no get work
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by Nathan2016: 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
bayoola:

You no get work

I no get work but am making not less than $2500 on fiverr.per month... . So i no get work.. My work is on netm. I can do this with you all year long..
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by bayoola(m): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nathan2016:

I no get work but am making not less than $2500 on fiverr.per month... . So i no get work.. My work is on netm. I can do this with you all year long..

Keep it up then, Mr Fiverr. Abeg, teach me how to fish na.
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by Nathan2016: 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
bayoola:

Keep it up then, Mr Fiverr. Abeg, teach me how to fish na.
Oga go to YouTube....you will learn any skill you want to there
Re: Kanu Nwankwo & His Wife, Amara At The Opening Of Owerri Basketball Center by bayoola(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nathan2016:

Oga go to YouTube....you will learn any skill you want to there

No wonder you dey support Jay Jay... grin. I can understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Cup: Morocco Stun Portugal To Reach Historic Semi-final / Pinnick Wanted To Kick Out Ahmad, CAF President — But His Plans Backfired / EPL: Michael Emenalo Blamed For Chelsea’s Woes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.