Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,401 members, 7,819,427 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Ify Okeke Slams Ada Slim For Mentioning Her Name While Calling Out Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ify Okeke Slams Ada Slim For Mentioning Her Name While Calling Out Tonto Dikeh (21990 Views)

Ifeoma Okeke Slams People Body-Shaming Her (Photos) / Nina Slams Alex For Mentioning Her Name While Addressing A Troll / Dencia Calls Yemi Alade A "NOBODY" For Mentioning Her Name In An Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ify Okeke Slams Ada Slim For Mentioning Her Name While Calling Out Tonto Dikeh by Kobicove(m): 11:38pm On Aug 02, 2017
Since when did it become fashionable to settle private issues on social media? undecided
Re: Ify Okeke Slams Ada Slim For Mentioning Her Name While Calling Out Tonto Dikeh by Tsmart1(m): 2:37am On Aug 03, 2017
NEED CHEAP USED UK LAPTOPS CALL ME 09095620116[img]NEED CHEAP USED UK LAPTOPS CALL ME 09095620116[/img]NEED CHEAP USED UK LAPTOPS CALL ME 09095620116
Re: Ify Okeke Slams Ada Slim For Mentioning Her Name While Calling Out Tonto Dikeh by kolexy(m): 5:56am On Aug 03, 2017
This illiterate should learn how to write before seeking popularity
Re: Ify Okeke Slams Ada Slim For Mentioning Her Name While Calling Out Tonto Dikeh by Nov6(m): 6:31am On Aug 03, 2017
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:
Earlier today

==>> Tonto Dikeh Replies Ada Slim: “It’s clear you are bitter and angry”

https://www.nairaland.com/3961674/tonto-dikeh-replies-ada-slim

And Now,

Nollywood Actress, Ify Okeke is not happy with film maker, Ada Slim for mentioning her name while she called out Tonto Dikeh this morning for being ‘ungrateful’ after she helped her years back.

According to Ify, she only offered advise to Ada when she needed it and doesn’t want to mess up her friendship with Tonto by being involved.

She wrote;

“@adaslimshow Truly I would have kept quite but am done being DEFENDER OF THE UNIVERSE. I really don’t like my name you mentioned in your letter to your soul sister. I HAVE GOTTEN TO THE POINT IN LIFE WHERE I WANT TO MAKE OR CREATE MY OWN ENEMIES OR FIGHT MY OWN BATTLES. @tontolet is my friend and I remains so I have never discussed anything negative with you. You complained to me your pains and I advised. Mentioning me will look like I betrayed my friendship. NO! Am a very LOYAL FRIEND & I don’t like people dragging me
into there dramas please. I won’t have made it private but as you mentioned me publicly I choose to also clear it publicly. I have helped people, housed them too, I have never gotten credit or praised but life goes on. Please I am not happy with my name mentioned.”

News via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/actress-ify-okeke-slams-ada-forsaying.html

na wah ooo
who is this sized up dorathy abeg?
Is she the ifyslim abi ada orobo??

We our nolloywood actress they make mistake "and i remains so"
english fall on you,mbok
Re: Ify Okeke Slams Ada Slim For Mentioning Her Name While Calling Out Tonto Dikeh by Nov6(m): 6:34am On Aug 03, 2017
Michelle55:
undecided undecidedwarris all these now eh? can't we have peace of mind from all these yeyebrities ni? it's not like calling out themselves on social media will change the price of garri in the market.. Biko, enough of this their fights and backbiting against one another. BTW, Na who dey move all this their irrelevant news to FP sef?

sister bae, i have more than enuogh garri to share with you.
Re: Ify Okeke Slams Ada Slim For Mentioning Her Name While Calling Out Tonto Dikeh by Michelle55: 7:50am On Aug 03, 2017
Nov6:

sister bae, i have more than enuogh garri to share with you.
cheesy brother bae, how many cups of garri are you willing to share with me?
Re: Ify Okeke Slams Ada Slim For Mentioning Her Name While Calling Out Tonto Dikeh by manchester1: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2017
The truth is that, I don't even know this one
Re: Ify Okeke Slams Ada Slim For Mentioning Her Name While Calling Out Tonto Dikeh by egopersonified(f): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2017
if you are hinging your happiness and value on people who you help, you have lost it. no man is an island, same way you helped others ,same way people have helped you. It is not necessarily the people you helped that would help you and everyone cannot be there for you at the same time. some people ignoring you now would be your pillar in 20 years.
Re: Ify Okeke Slams Ada Slim For Mentioning Her Name While Calling Out Tonto Dikeh by Nov6(m): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2017
Michelle55:
cheesy brother bae, how many cups of garri are you willing to share with me?

sister bae, we can always share it equally. Am not a garri eating person, i prefer drinking it.
So the garri over plenty,almost a bag.
Re: Ify Okeke Slams Ada Slim For Mentioning Her Name While Calling Out Tonto Dikeh by Michelle55: 8:52am On Aug 03, 2017
Nov6:

sister bae, we can always share it equally. Am not a garri eating person, i prefer drinking it.
So the garri over plenty,almost a bag.
very well then..send mine through DHL.. I'm waiting
Re: Ify Okeke Slams Ada Slim For Mentioning Her Name While Calling Out Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2017
Aftwrall she didnt mention only ur name. She mentioned desmond elliot and some few other celebs.
Re: Ify Okeke Slams Ada Slim For Mentioning Her Name While Calling Out Tonto Dikeh by chineduemmao: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This shapeless fat pig is not happy someone called her name.
She should keep licking Tonto's ass for money.
Simple good English she can not write.

I'm looking at her and wondering where she housed people...if its inside that her big ridiculous gown.
smh
Re: Ify Okeke Slams Ada Slim For Mentioning Her Name While Calling Out Tonto Dikeh by Nov6(m): 4:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Michelle55:
very well then..send mine through DHL.. I'm waiting

lolz, DHL
ok
Re: Ify Okeke Slams Ada Slim For Mentioning Her Name While Calling Out Tonto Dikeh by Michelle55: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nov6:

lolz, DHL ok
ayam waiting oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Remembers His Friend, Tagbo Who Died 5 Months Ago / Biodun Okeowo Holidays In US With Kids / Falz, Odunlade Adekola, Basketmouth & Don Jazzy Dressed As Women In Edited Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.