Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Dorothy - The Lord Is In This Place - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dorothy - The Lord Is In This Place (549 Views)

Praise The Lord Is Working For Me By Goodness Mercies / Japp: 'Everywhere' - Lord's Chosen Hip-Hop Music Video! / Download The Lord Is My Light Music Sheet In PDF And Watch The Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dorothy - The Lord Is In This Place by Boludex997(m): 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dorothy, one of BLW Nation's finest vocalist, songwriter & worship leader has released a new song titled ‘The Lord is in this place‘, which will later feature in her forthcoming sophomore album.

In her words, she said; “The Lord is in this place was inspired by the Holy Spirit communicating divine revelation of our oneness with God – We being the glory of God, having the same life and nature with Him, We must declare His glory mighty in us with His word burning in our Spirit.

This song is full of deep praise, worship and thanksgiving to the kings of Kings our Lord Jesus Christ. It will ministers love and oneness to your spirit, soul and body.” ~ Dorothy
Download The Lord Is In This Place from Gospelsongsmp3.com

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find A Good Studio In Lagos / J-world Studio Offers Best Musical Videos-lekki Lagos / Nikki Laoye Responds To The Tasha Cobbs-nikki Minaj Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.