Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Praise The Lord Is Working For Me By Goodness Mercies - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Praise The Lord Is Working For Me By Goodness Mercies (1039 Views)

Dunsin Oyekan Worthy Of My Praise Ft. Lawrence Oyor (mp3 Download) / Top Nigerian Gospel Praise And Worship Songs Released In July 2018 / Download The Lord Is My Light Music Sheet In PDF And Watch The Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praise The Lord Is Working For Me By Goodness Mercies by Navyguy(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2020
Finally Goodness Mercies is out with her latest single.

Goodness Mercies is a Christocentric Worshipper, song writter and a Worship Leader.
She has released another hit song tittled "Praise The Lord Is Working For Me".
The Song Praise The Lord is working for me expresses God's faithfulness and Kindness through the Power of Praise.
It interpretes His Unfailing Love for mankind
The song encourages believers to never let go of their Praise no matter what they see.
I am convinced it will bless your life,watch be edified and please subscribe.
God bless you
Produced and mastered by Sunny Baseda
@FinalMix Studio

Link below please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp0BmImcJwY

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Guys Think Of Infinity's Aye Ole Video / Dj Zeez / Terry Vs Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.