Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player (57733 Views)

Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player / Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). / Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Tapout(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
imoowo:
I dont think his worth that amount

he definitely is
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by mrMeen(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
I wish ya luck neymar now you can truly shine as bright as you can because you are the main star in the club your going. break the chain of ronaldo and messi ballon d'ior and become a true legend like you were meant to be. but heavy talk aside one more pillar out of barca na that one sweet me pass.
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by HPS3(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Ekpekus(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
See money... thunder fire poverty
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Fadiga24(m): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Barca is in serious commotion. Time for Madrid to win the treble.

1 Like

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by 1naira50kobo: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Earning more than 1 Billion Naira per month embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

and I have two legs, head, chest

Fara Lawd
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by dotcomnamename: 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Messi is obviously the most unhappy footballer in the world right now.

Neymar's exit from Barcelona will expose him as an over-hyped ordinary player.

I wish Neymar the best.
Good he left to shine bright instead of babysitting one midget who will still take all the shine and credit from him.

Sorry how old are you? Smh lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by wolesmile(m): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.
Good he left to shine bright instead of babysitting one midget who will still take all the shine and credit from him.
Bro, Messi has been performing before Neymar got to Barcelona.

12 Likes

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Travelking: 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Too much money
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by 7footre(m): 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
robonski15:

Same here bro.. I was super good with my left leg.. sad

My kids had better be reading this story from heaven and be choosing the right skills... I no fit shout

4 Likes

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by spanzed(m): 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
This is blood money in another dimension
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by UlqU3(m): 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.

So messi didn't win 5 Balon d'ors before neymar came into the picture? Ode

12 Likes

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Sanchez01: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
lazinny:
As a Real fan. Now I can finally support Neymar without prejudice grin grin
I tell you! grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by IVORY2009(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
7footre:
Chai!!! If only my mum had allowed me continue playing football! She would always scold me and say I didn't want to be useful.

Definitely going to show her this.

Haters will want to say I for no make as a footballer

I guess it is never to late to follow your dreams, u never can tell, wat the future owns to u....
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by hibee4uall(m): 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
Wow! Money in its adequacy...

Good people of nairaland, pls help a brother to pay his law school fees.No amount is small,contact him on 08184941410 for more enquiries and verification . THANKS & GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by LordAdam16: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
lazinny:
As a Real fan. Now I can finally support Neymar without prejudice grin grin

I swear.

Really hoping PSG wins Champions League within the next 2 years and win the Ligue 1 back to back.

Neymar has Veratti and Rabiot feeding him, and he'd prolly team up with Di Maria and Cavani up front. The goal tally should be something else.

They should just strengthen their defense, and they'd be game. It takes a good attack to win games and a good defense to win trophies.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by CzarChris(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
I watched some videos of neymar while he was still playing in Brazilian league. That guy is just too good, Messi almost kill that kid's career.

As a hardcore Real Madrid fan, I can now support this wonder kid fully. Now he can comfortably shine and win a ballon d'or. cool

1 Like

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by abfalkolly(m): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.
Ask ursef how was Messi performance b4 Neymar join Barca in 2013/14

5 Likes

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by kibra4u(m): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
7footre:
Chai!!! If only my mum had allowed me continue playing football! She would always scold me and say I didn't want to be useful.

Definitely going to show her this.

Haters will want to say I for no make as a footballer

Same here bro...... grin
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by 7footre(m): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
IVORY2009:

I guess it is never to late to follow your dreams, u never can tell, wat the future owns to u....

Lol! No be now again o... bone don stiff finish
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Arnoldo(m): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.
what kind of mumu are you?i guess messi making top 3 list b4 neymar came is because neymar's shadow was there?

5 Likes

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by kenex4ever(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
blessedweapon:
Barça will miss him shaa
Not At all, if we buy coutinho and a good midfielder then I will b more than happy he left.

He is too childish and spoils our game. I prefer hazard to him.
He is very good but he needs a team like psg where he can have d free role and am happy for him. Being at barca is a minus for him and for d team.

8 Likes

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.
Where was Neymar when he won balon d or straight 4 times?

4 Likes

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
kenex4ever:

Not At all, if we buy coutinho and a good midfielder then I will b more than happy he left.

He is too childish and spoils our game. I prefer hazard to him.
He is very good but he needs a team like psg where he can have d free role and am happy for him. Being at barca is a minus for him and for d team.

exactly, his fancy football kills our​ rhythm

1 Like

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by slysneh: 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.
IS IT NOT NWAMAIKPE AGAIN? SAYING RUBBISH IS HIS HOBBY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by robonski15(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
7footre:

My kids had better be reading this story from heaven and choosing the right skills... I no fit shout

I dey tell bro.. No time for dulling.. Football or nothing grin
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by wintersnow(m): 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
He just made the biggest mistake in his footballing career

2 Likes

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by 7footre(m): 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
robonski15:

I dey tell bro.. No time for dulling.. Football or nothing grin

If wifey carry belle, na to start de rub football for her belle o... no time to 'west'

1 Like

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Lexxie247(m): 10:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hope my kids are reading this Neymar news from heaven? Don't come to this earth and choose another career.
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by shine12: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
onosprince:
Even blood money no go fit pay you this kind money....

What would you say to the guy that is paying him the salary or a hedge fund billionaire then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by pellummy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Davido, ur 30 billion, i dnt need, sing make neymar deal fall on me.GOD CALL ME 4 VIDEO CALL
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by PrinceMario(m): 11:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ehiscotch:

LOL. I have always loved Neymar but bad belle no gree me.

He earns £3547 per hour.
£59.11per minute
£0.99 per second.
roughly N450 per second.

By the time I would have written this post he'd have earned up to 10k.

And some parents will flog us for playing soccer.
cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) / Jude Ighalo's Wife, Sonia, Congratulates Him On Birth Of His Baby From Another / My Top-7 Aggressive Footballers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.