Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player (57718 Views)

Nicolas Pepe Becomes Africa's Most Expensive Player / Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Braves Nude In -157°C Ice Chamber(Photos). / Neymar, World's Most Expensive Player Always Travels With His Family (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by laplace19(m): 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
kenex4ever:

Not At all, if we buy coutinho and a good midfielder then I will b more than happy he left.

He is too childish and spoils our game. I prefer hazard to him.
He is very good but he needs a team like psg where he can have d free role and am happy for him. Being at barca is a minus for him and for d team.

I just had to quote you bro... A real Barcelona fan knows this. Neymar can be very childish and spoils football at times. Some passes that will result to goals he will just mess it up with his over dribbling. I'm happy he left. If Barcelona can get Coutinho and Dybala then we are good to go. Even Hazard alone coming to barca will make me feel happier

2 Likes

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by mkoabiola: 11:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Even blood money can not and will never make u rich as neymar.choi
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by kandyj(f): 11:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
I regret going to school on seeing this guys income.....even my MSc in mechanical engineering can't fetch me what he earns per day here in Nigeria.
back in the days, football had always been my first love but my dad said those who indulge in it are vagabond.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by cooldood(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Messi is obviously the most unhappy footballer in the world right now.

Neymar's exit from Barcelona will expose him as an over-hyped ordinary player.

I wish Neymar the best.
Good he left to shine bright instead of babysitting one midget who will still take all the shine and credit from him.

You must be very silly for making this assertion. Are you alright at all.You mean Messi hadn't won World's best player 3 times before Neymar joined Barca or he hadn't won Champions league twice? You are a joker I swear and your fellow crazyfollowers.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
abeg im in my mid 30s and I want to start playing football so they can sign me with such big money
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by kenex4ever(m): 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
laplace19:

I just had to quote you bro... A real Barcelona fan knows this. Neymar can be very childish and spoils football at times. Some passes that will result to goals he will just mess it up with his over dribbling. I'm happy he left. If Barcelona can get Coutinho and Dybala then we are good to go.
yea, but we need a very good midfielder. Verati would have been perfect but he doesn't want to leave.

Barca board members are selling him with annoyance dats y dey said dey won't negotiate with psg, all dey want is for neymar n his agent to get d release clause from psg n he will leave if not I would have preferred they give us verati plus E150, then we get coutinho for like around E100
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by cooldood(m): 11:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
mrMeen:
I wish ya luck neymar now you can truly shine as bright as you can because you are the main star in the club your going. break the chain of ronaldo and messi ballon d'ior and become a true legend like you were meant to be. but heavy talk aside one more pillar out of barca na that one sweet me pass.
As long as Messi n Ronaldo remain alive,Neymar will never win World's best nor will PSG win UCL.Maybe 5 year's time sha when those 2 aliens hang their boots.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by greatman247(m): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.
Good he left to shine bright instead of babysitting one midget who will still take all the shine and credit from him.

Messi is good without him and Messi had been shinning even before Neymar came to Berca, remember Neymar only spent 4 years with Berca, he came in 2013 and Messi have 5 Ballon d'or, he got the Ballon d'or in 2011 and 2012 Neymar was not in Barca then, if you calculate well you will notice he won them before Neymar came through, so if he was not good without him how come he got 5 and Neymar only spent 4 years with Berca and Ballon D'or is one per year so do the Math, but i am not Messi fan though, i am C. Ronaldo fan cos i laugh when people compare Messi to C. Ronaldo, Messi is good no doubt but C. Ronaldo ball better. Now i support what Neymar is doing to go ply his trade else where and see how good he is. Exactly the same thing i want Messi to do, it does not make sense if you play for Berca all your career life, this is another reason why C. Ronaldo is better, he conquered everywhere he has played, he had played everywhere and he always stands out in those places he had played.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by cooldood(m): 11:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Fadiga24:
Barca is in serious commotion. Time for Madrid to win the treble.
Winners chapel.you mean barca didn't win titles before Neymar joined or what.joker.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by bossrillboss: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
robonski15:

Same here bro.. I was super good with my left leg.. sad
..yimu

1 Like

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by anigbajumo(m): 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.

Kikiki,meSSI won 4 balloon d or without Neymer,won 85% of his barca trophy without neymer...what s Yer point sir??

2 Likes

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by cooldood(m): 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
CzarChris:
I watched some videos of neymar while he was still playing in Brazilian league. That guy is just too good, Messi almost kill that kid's career.

As a hardcore Real Madrid fan, I can now support this wonder kid fully. Now he can comfortably shine and win a ballon d'or. cool

How do you even reason for goodness sakes.are you sure you're normal.how will your brain ever reason that messi nearly kill his career.you need brain surgery.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by pterson(m): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
greatman247:

Messi is good without him and Messi had been shinning even before Neymar came to Berca, remember Neymar only spent 4 years with Berca, he came in 2013 and Messi have 5 Ballon d'or, he got the Ballon d'or in 2011 and 2012 Neymar was not in Barca then, if you calculate well you will notice he won them before Neymar came through, so if he was not good without him how come he got 5 and Neymar only spent 4 years with Berca and Ballon D'or is one per year so do the Math, but i am not Messi fan though, i am C. Ronaldo fan cos i laugh when people compare Messi to C. Ronaldo, Messi is good no doubt but C. Ronaldo ball better. Now i support what Neymar is doing to go ply his trade else where and see how good he is. Exactly the same thing i want Messi to do, it does not make sense if you play for Berca all your career life, this is another reason why C. Ronaldo is better, he conquered everywhere he has played, he had played everywhere and he always stands out in those places he had played.
They call them CULT HEROES!!! Same as Maldini and a few players that have done it successfully. There's no point going elsewhere as he excels against English teams

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by anigbajumo(m): 11:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
CzarChris:
I watched some videos of neymar while he was still playing in Brazilian league. That guy is just too good, Messi almost kill that kid's career.

As a hardcore Real Madrid fan, I can now support this wonder kid fully. Now he can comfortably shine and win a ballon d'or. cool

Keep on dreaming, blon d'or @psg...he chased money not balloon d'or...messi helped neymer not ruined is career, wait, av u ever watched Barcelona match well not once in champions league?? If yes,u ar vomiting trash....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by xtervaganza(m): 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.
Messi won 4 Ballon D'or before Neymar joined barcelona
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Amos87(m): 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Rextsm:
grin blood money
This one pass blood money. No Naija blood go fit give u this kan money.

1 Like

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by awoo47: 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
laplace19:

I just had to quote you bro... A real Barcelona fan knows this. Neymar can be very childish and spoils football at times. Some passes that will result to goals he will just mess it up with his over dribbling. I'm happy he left. If Barcelona can get Coutinho and Dybala then we are good to go. Even Hazard alone coming to barca will make me feel happier
u can hv countiho for €180 we sef wan chop paris fund angry angry

1 Like

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by pterson(m): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by phenol33(m): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
robonski15:

but it could only take u to nairaland. chai!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by truehero(m): 11:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
PSG is only buying problem.
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by joey150(m): 12:06am On Aug 03, 2017
Astronomic amount of money they lavish on football these days.. Its kiling the game.. Its not longer about talent and team work its now about the biggest transfer fees and wages.

1 Like

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Jelal0007(m): 12:12am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.
Ur stup!d!ty no get equal at all. Its in your blood. Messi was already a world star b4 Neymar and he has the awards 2 show for it. Quit being stup!d,it won't do u any good. U're fond of talking rubb!sh on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by HyconMojo(m): 12:12am On Aug 03, 2017
My mom misled me by always wanted to go to school. I know I may not be a good footballer but I know I would have made it by now had she allowed me to play football anyhow anyhow
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by Fallasy(m): 12:16am On Aug 03, 2017
Messi is like that. He had always welcomed any striker attached to him with a good heart. He is not selfish so expect more success from him.

I wish Neymar the best.
Good he left to shine bright instead of babysitting one midget who will still take all the shine and credit from him.[/quote]
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by theNOISEmaker: 12:23am On Aug 03, 2017
robonski15:

lolz.. TeamLefthanded
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by 46arcadez(m): 12:31am On Aug 03, 2017
Jeus:
Barcelona Fc forward, Neymar Junior has agreed a deal with French side, Paris Saint Germain in a deal that will make him the most expensive footballer on earth.

Neymar will make about £30,000,000 after tax, which shows that he will earn a massive £2,384,000 every month and £3,547 per hour.

No one needs to even persuade me if I was Neymar, I will just show up at Training on Monday.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/08/inside-neymar-mammoth-psg-contract.html?m=1

Earning all these without Bsc. ok kontinu

1 Like

Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by mike1994reds: 12:32am On Aug 03, 2017
wristbangle:

Coutinho and dybala is coming

Coming to America ni, abi coutinho don come ni undecided undecided
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by mike1994reds: 12:45am On Aug 03, 2017
There's no way E no go show for say neymar left, good for them, na to dey buy other team star players them sabi, dey no get room to develop players.
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by abels(m): 12:47am On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I wish Neymar the best.
.. Messi is over hyped, u try, wehdone
Re: Inside Neymar's Mammoth PSG Contract That Will Make Him Most Expensive Player by robonski15(m): 1:01am On Aug 03, 2017
7footre:

If wifey carry belle, na to start de rub football for her belle o... no time to 'west'

Thats d plan wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Top-7 Aggressive Footballers / Captain Ahmed Musa Doing A Bricklayer Job(photos) / Morata Finally Speaks On His Outrageous Performance Against Arsenal Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.