Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

If You Want To Understand The True Meaning Of Frustration, Try Vbhostnet - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Want To Understand The True Meaning Of Frustration, Try Vbhostnet (787 Views)

Vbhostnet: Terrible Host / Vbhostnet Review / Vbhostnet.com Is A Scammer And A Fraudulent Web Hosting In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Understand The True Meaning Of Frustration, Try Vbhostnet by noskeypereh: 10:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
Like the saying, "awoof dey run belle", that's currently my case, i saw all the unlimited stuff on VBHostnet and i rushed to move my domain from whogohost to them and that was the beginning of my frustration, brothers i have not updated my site ever since, even with only google derived traffic which doesn't exceed 100 views i keep getting messages about how my site was not up 233times cos i exceeded my resource limit, even though am in their Advance shared hosting plan. Brothers for 2 days now and even as am writing this, my site has been down, this is not the first nor second time this is happening and the ticket i raised is still in process, am not up to 2 months old with them and believe me, i have never gone through this kind of frustration since my 6yrs in web development. Am really counting the days, so i can re-transfer once it clocks atleast 60 days.

Thought I should share this with my fellow webmasters, your brother is currently feeling like to cry

Re: If You Want To Understand The True Meaning Of Frustration, Try Vbhostnet by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Sorry, bro. Take Heart.
Re: If You Want To Understand The True Meaning Of Frustration, Try Vbhostnet by excanny: 11:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
why don't you upgrade to a dedicated server since your sites traffic is high?
Re: If You Want To Understand The True Meaning Of Frustration, Try Vbhostnet by SConnect: 12:00am On Aug 03, 2017
noskeypereh:
Like the saying, "awoof dey run belle", that's currently my case, i saw all the unlimited stuff on VBHostnet and i rushed to move my domain from whogohost to them and that was the beginning of my frustration, brothers i have not updated my site ever since, even with only google derived traffic which doesn't exceed 100 views i keep getting messages about how my site was not up 233times cos i exceeded my resource limit, even though am in their Advance shared hosting plan. Brothers for 2 days now and even as am writing this, my site has been down, this is not the first nor second time this is happening and the ticket i raised is still in process, am not up to 2 months old with them and believe me, i have never gone through this kind of frustration since my 6yrs in web development. Am really counting the days, so i can re-transfer once it clocks atleast 60 days.

Thought I should share this with my fellow webmasters, your brother is currently feeling like to cry

I am sorry you had such bad experience.

Just incase, you may be interested in a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your website, we have alot of high traffic users hosting with us and they are all happy with our service.

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast and very stable backed with a 100% Uptime Guarantee.

Top Features:
Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Free Unlimited SSL Certificates
Free Automatic Daily Backup
100% Uptime Guarantee
Fully supports Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, SMF, etc
FREE Softaculous Auto Installer
FREE Website Transfer
London, UK Data-center

Starting at ₦2700 First Year using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED
Payments Accepted via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Naira MasterCard/Verve/Visa & GTBank Internet Banking

Why You Should Host Your Website With Us

UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH/TRAFFIC
At SpeedyConnect.net, worrying about the bandwidth/traffic consumption of your shared hosting account is a thing of the past as each of our shared hosting packages has Unlimited bandwidth/traffic.

WE ARE NOT RESELLERS
We own and manage all our servers, This allows us to pass on very competitive lowest cost prices unto our customers.

24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We are always here to serve you 24/7/365 (Day and Night) via Live Chat, Ticket.

100% UPTIME GUARANTEE
We hate downtime just as much as you do. We guarantee your website a rock solid 100% uptime, which means your website will be online always.

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Our Hosting prices are very cheap and include an extensive list of features including UNLIMITED web space, UNLIMITED bandwidth, and If you know of any host offering same features at a lower price, just contact us and we will beat it.

FREE AUTOMATIC DAILY BACKUP
Your data are automatically backed up daily and stored in multiple backup servers at no extra cost. Sleep well knowing your data is in safe hands.

YOU BENEFIT FROM HIGH QUALITY SERVICES
We utilize only High spec Intel Xeon CPU's, Enterprise SATA's & SSD's, fully redundant premium network, 1Gbps Uplink and lot's more.

----------
Follow us on Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/speedyconnect
Facebook: https://facebook.com/speedyconnect.net
Instagram: https://instagram.com/speedyconnect_net
------------

Re: If You Want To Understand The True Meaning Of Frustration, Try Vbhostnet by noskeypereh: 7:25am On Aug 03, 2017
excanny:
why don't you upgrade to a dedicated server since your sites traffic is high?
I don't think 100 views a day is high, and they said the plan am in has unlimited bandwidth.
Re: If You Want To Understand The True Meaning Of Frustration, Try Vbhostnet by noskeypereh: 7:33am On Aug 03, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Sorry, bro. Take Heart.
bro as am even talking to you now, this is the 3rd day, my homepage now comes on and off, and when i try to login to my dashboard it will write resource limit reached. am so stucked, i wish others learn from my mistake
Re: If You Want To Understand The True Meaning Of Frustration, Try Vbhostnet by kennykendo(m): 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
SConnect:

I am sorry you had such bad experience.

Just incase, you may be interested in a Reliable Web Hosting Provider for your website, we have alot of high traffic users hosting with us and they are all happy with our service.

Our unlimited web hosting package is the best, it's super fast and very stable backed with a 100% Uptime Guarantee.

Top Features:
Unlimited Web Space
Unlimited Monthly Bandwidth
Free Unlimited SSL Certificates
Free Automatic Daily Backup
100% Uptime Guarantee
Fully supports Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, SMF, etc
FREE Softaculous Auto Installer
FREE Website Transfer
London, UK Data-center

Starting at ₦2700 First Year using Promo Code: 50%OFFUNLIMITED
Payments Accepted via Bitcoin, PerfectMoney, PayPal, Naira MasterCard/Verve/Visa & GTBank Internet Banking

Why You Should Host Your Website With Us

UNLIMITED BANDWIDTH/TRAFFIC
At SpeedyConnect.net, worrying about the bandwidth/traffic consumption of your shared hosting account is a thing of the past as each of our shared hosting packages has Unlimited bandwidth/traffic.

WE ARE NOT RESELLERS
We own and manage all our servers, This allows us to pass on very competitive lowest cost prices unto our customers.

24/7/365 CUSTOMER SUPPORT
We are always here to serve you 24/7/365 (Day and Night) via Live Chat, Ticket.

100% UPTIME GUARANTEE
We hate downtime just as much as you do. We guarantee your website a rock solid 100% uptime, which means your website will be online always.

LOW PRICE GUARANTEE
Our Hosting prices are very cheap and include an extensive list of features including UNLIMITED web space, UNLIMITED bandwidth, and If you know of any host offering same features at a lower price, just contact us and we will beat it.

FREE AUTOMATIC DAILY BACKUP
Your data are automatically backed up daily and stored in multiple backup servers at no extra cost. Sleep well knowing your data is in safe hands.

YOU BENEFIT FROM HIGH QUALITY SERVICES
We utilize only High spec Intel Xeon CPU's, Enterprise SATA's & SSD's, fully redundant premium network, 1Gbps Uplink and lot's more.

----------
Follow us on Social Media:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/speedyconnect
Facebook: https://facebook.com/speedyconnect.net
Instagram: https://instagram.com/speedyconnect_net
------------

this is all you hosting companies in Nigeria say, yet your servers can mess up for Africa..
Re: If You Want To Understand The True Meaning Of Frustration, Try Vbhostnet by SConnect: 8:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
kennykendo:

this is all you hosting companies in Nigeria say, yet your servers can mess up for Africa..

We are a Ghana based hosting company.

Cheers!
Re: If You Want To Understand The True Meaning Of Frustration, Try Vbhostnet by Olarababy(f): 11:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
SConnect:

We are a Ghana based hosting company.

Cheers!
how com you people accept naira payment undecided
Re: If You Want To Understand The True Meaning Of Frustration, Try Vbhostnet by SConnect: 11:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
Olarababy:

how com you people accept naira payment undecided

Most of customers are from Nigeria and they prefer to pay in their currency (Naira) as it's very convenient to them.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Blogs For Sale / Www.examlink.net / How to repair corrupted MS SQL Server database?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.