Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account (2567 Views)

Get A Verified Us Paypal Account + Vpn / Get A Verified US Paypal Account / Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by szymanski(m): 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
Paypal Verification Nigeria
PayPal, an innovative and globally accepted platform for payments and money transfers through internet has become the vital need for businesses that have a strong overseas clientele. It has truly revolutionized the world by making payment and money transfer processes easy and hassle-free with assured security. However, due to various reasons, it has restricted numerous countries from using its services. Unfortunately, Nigeria is also one of the restricted countries. According to PayPal officials, if one accesses his/her account from Nigeria the account will be blocked after discovering the location.

Put simply, you cannot open a PayPal account from Nigeria and from some other restricted countries. If you get an account, then you need PayPal verification in Nigeria and that is a hard nut to crack. Fortunately, the restriction would be no more on your account because of the command over latest technologies and support from Us. We are a reliable platform providing you easy ways for account opening and verification of PayPal in Nigeria.

We help you in getting your PayPal account opened in Nigeria by accompanying it with a VPN software that costs very little. In order to ensure the verification of your account, we follow a well-planned process so that your location can be verified to ensure your account.

We have a team of professionals who will help you on every step so that you can follow the process easily and make your dream of having a PayPal account while here in Nigeria come true. you will get the right ways of opening, verifying, funding and operating a functional PayPal account even if your country is blacklisted by PayPal anywhere in the world.

Paving the Way for Verification of PayPal in Nigeria

We have come up with a team of experts who help you at every step of the way to get your PayPal account verified in Nigeria. Some of the added services and benefits you will get from us include:

A duly verified US PayPal account;

Personal support on any PayPal issue;

Fund your account (if you need) at the rate lower than the current market rate;

Online support on PayPal making use of Yahoo messenger or Skype.

Feel free to give us a call or send a mail to us and the rest of the work will be done by us.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by szymanski(m): 7:17am On Aug 03, 2017
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by sconp: 2:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
@mobsync you once contacted a lady from nl to help reopen and verify your limited PayPal. Was she able to do it?
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by szymanski(m): 6:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by szymanski(m): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2017
@
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by Mobsync(m): 8:41am On Aug 06, 2017
sconp:
@mobsync you once contacted a lady from nl to help reopen and verify your limited PayPal. Was she able to do it?

Nah, I was trying to raise money for it before I forgot about it. It's weird but you just reminded me.
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by szymanski(m): 9:13am On Aug 06, 2017
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by sconp: 11:24am On Aug 06, 2017
Mobsync:

Nah, I was trying to raise money for it before I forgot about it. It's weird but you just reminded me.
okay thanks
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by Mobsync(m): 11:41am On Aug 06, 2017
sconp:
okay thanks
You're welcome.
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by szymanski(m): 9:45am On Aug 07, 2017
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by szymanski(m): 9:45am On Aug 08, 2017
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by szymanski(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2017
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by InternetGangsta(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2017
Easy and free way to get a US virtual bank account and a free mastercard <<<>>>> http://www.cashprof.com/how-to-get-a-payoneer-mastercard-free/
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by szymanski(m): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2017
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by szymanski(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2017
still on
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by goldsmithq: 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
bros kindly post how to open the US paypal by doing this, u wont know the number of lifes that you will save........
there is no wickedness like hiden information

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by Kasshii: 1:24pm On Aug 13, 2017
Let me open a free US or UAE account for a small token. Chat me up
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by szymanski(m): 7:55am On Aug 14, 2017
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by szymanski(m): 12:26am On Aug 15, 2017
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by szymanski(m): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by szymanski(m): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2017
Hot deals
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by szymanski(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2017
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by Digriz(m): 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2017
I just opened PayPal and get it verifies here last week,no VPN or whatever used.
I thought Nigeria is blacklisted but I got it verified.

1 Like

Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by szymanski(m): 8:50am On Aug 18, 2017
Digriz:
I just opened PayPal and get it verifies here last week,no VPN or whatever used.
oga you can only use the account for a limited transaction
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by Digriz(m): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2017
szymanski:
oga you can only use the account for a limited transaction
limited as in what? Explain the limitations. Remember u mentioned that it can never be verified here and I want you to explain the reason why mine was verified.?
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 18, 2017
He is talking about USA or UK paypal... I have a Nigerian Paypal but it limited to only sending money or paying for goods/services online. You canNOT use a Nigerian paypal for receiving money or for earning money online.

Digriz:
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by szymanski(m): 8:58am On Aug 19, 2017
Please tell him, most people think they know how PayPal works
NubiLove:
He is talking about USA or UK paypal... I have a Nigerian Paypal but it limited to only sending money or paying for goods/services online. You canNOT use a Nigerian paypal for receiving money or for earning money online.

Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by szymanski(m): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2017
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by szymanski(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2017
kiss
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by szymanski(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by szymanski(m): 7:32am On Aug 22, 2017
kiss
Re: How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account by szymanski(m): 11:57am On Aug 22, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Good And Affordable Tailor In Abuja / Taxation Training For Business Owners: Registration Is FREE / Business Partner Needed In Solid Mineral Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.