Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. (3896 Views)

Buy And Sell Your Verified Naija Adsense Account To Me / How To Get A Verified US Paypal Account / I Will Teach You How To Make $50/day Online Forever. Enter Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by CosmicJames(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2016
You can now get a Verified US Paypal account from us to receive your earnings or buy things online.

You can also get a Paypal business account to sell on ebay, Amazon, Esty etc.
You can accept payment worldwide on your website as a merchant with this Paypal business account.

Contact me for service charge.
jms.ebenezer@gmail.com
Send your mail according to the type of account you need.

For example; if you need a personal account,
use Paypal Personal Account as subject of your mail.

For business account, use Paypal Business Account as subject of your mail.

Qouestions are welcome

2 Likes

Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by umehmj(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2016
following
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by mjd2020(m): 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2016
Let's go
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by roblance: 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2016
Forward
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by CosmicJames(m): 7:46am On Nov 25, 2016
mjd2020:
Let's go
Lets wait for our brethern from the other side
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by mjd2020(m): 3:48pm On Dec 09, 2016
CosmicJames:
Lets wait for our brethern from the other side

Hi CosmicJames, It's almost a month you stopped. What's happening? Can I contact you?
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by CosmicJames(m): 7:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
mjd2020:

Hi CosmicJames, It's almost a month you stopped. What's happening? Can I contact you?
You are very correct. For almost a month now, I have being very busy attending to participants of my life changing mentorship training program. The training is so demanding that I couldn't continue my free tutorials here on Nairald. Sure, you can contact me at anytime. I have reply to your PM already. Check ur mail bro
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by mjd2020(m): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2016
Thanks for your reply. Check your mail.
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by benodihe(m): 9:17am On Dec 26, 2016
Please am interested. E-mail me on benodihe@gmail.com. Am sure it is real!
CosmicJames:
Do you want to sell on Ebay, Amazon Estey etc? You want to accept payment globally on your website as a merchant? Have you tried to get a PP business acct to no avail? If you answer yes to any of the above questions, then no problem. Its time to fix it. Just like or comment below to register ur presence so we can get started.
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by Appleyard(m): 9:28am On Dec 26, 2016
Mr CosmicJames, If i don't get a verified Paypal account from your endless generosity, I will summon the cosmic order to change your name from cosmicjames to cosmicjollof rice, and you know what's been done to jollof rice in this period.......Oya....put me through o....
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by CosmicJames(m): 11:18am On Dec 26, 2016
Appleyard:
Mr CosmicJames, If i don't get a verified Paypal account from your endless generosity, I will summon the cosmic order to change your name from cosmicjames to cosmicjollof rice, and you know what's been done to jollof rice in this period.......Oya....put me through o....

funny you. This is more than getting a verified US Paypal account. It is a paypal business account and it is harder to open than the ordinary US Paypal account. If you need the ordinary US Paypal account, I can show you how to get a verified US paypal account in under 24hrs + how to get a working US phone number to verify other accounts. But you go pay me o

1 Like

Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by Linzo(m): 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
CosmicJames:

funny you. This is more than getting a verified US Paypal account. It is a paypal business account and it is harder to open than the ordinary US Paypal account. If you need the ordinary US Paypal account, I can show you how to get a verified US paypal account in under 24hrs + how to get a working US phone number to verify other accounts. But you go pay me o
I think you're just painting this US business PayPal as something so difficult to get, well it's not your forth I wonder why people will not make research to get information on what they want online from Google or YouTube. I got my US business PayPal account without stress which I'm using to sell my product online, op you should share the information with them without delay so they can learn too
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by Appleyard(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2016
CosmicJames:

I see.. I need the ordinary PayPal account....Please, let's start...
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by Appleyard(m): 12:52pm On Dec 26, 2016
Linzo:

I think you're just painting this US business PayPal as something so difficult to get, well it's not your forth I wonder why people will not make research to get information on what they want online from Google or YouTube. I got my US business PayPal account without stress which I'm using to sell my product online, op you should share the information with them without delay so they can learn too

Pls, kindly PM me on what you just said..What am really looking for is the one for the ordinary account... I need. it urgently... pls.
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by CosmicJames(m): 1:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Linzo:

Sound interesting. Point of correction: I'm not painting or trying to paint anything to be difficult. There are different ways of doing things. My method may be difficult and your may be easy. I'm not the only one that is anointed to share. You are free to share your method here for them to use and start immediately. I may even learn from you. I beg biko, come and share the easy method with us.

We are now waiting on you.

1 Like

Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by CosmicJames(m): 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2016
Appleyard:

I see.. I need the ordinary PayPal account....Please, let's start...
@Linzo claim to have an easy way to go about it. I have called on him to come and share the easy method with us. I think we should wait for him?
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by Elkay3: 2:27pm On Dec 26, 2016
CosmicJames:
Sound interesting. Point of correction: I'm not painting or trying to paint anything to be difficult. There are different ways of doing things. My method may be difficult and your may be easy. I'm not the only one that is anointed to share. You are free to share your method here for them to use and start immediately. I may even learn from you. I beg biko, come and share the easy method with us.

We are now waiting on you.

I so much love this response. Mature. Open. Straightforward.
Keep cool!
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by Billiondoe: 2:30pm On Dec 26, 2016
I have a verified USA PayPal business Account. What do you need it for? Quote me
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by Missy89(f): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2016
Appleyard:

Pls, kindly PM me on what you just said..What am really looking for is the one for the ordinary account... I need. it urgently... pls.

What do you need it for?

1 Like

Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by CosmicJames(m): 9:23pm On Dec 26, 2016
Missy89:

What do you need it for?
Do you sell Paypal business account?
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by benodihe(m): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2016
Please help me. Show me how to open mine. I want to sell and receive money on ebay
Billiondoe:
I have a verified USA PayPal business Account. What do you need it for? Quote me
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by kogistar: 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2016
Linzo:

send tutorial to abocho2016@gmail.com
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by Appleyard(m): 12:23am On Dec 27, 2016
Missy89:

What do you need it for?

Dear Missy89, you know how things have been in this ghetto nation of ours, and so man has been doing some alternate jobs to subsidize Adam's apple since Eve fell in the garden of Eden... wink wink I have been doing freelance writing on some online platforms like iwriter. Now that i have earned some change, i cannot collect it because of Paypal restriction on Nigerians....You know we are very good in scamming....lol. cheesy

So, i need a paypal account to withdraw my money....That's why i have been asking for help....

Please, Any help for the homeboy..? I will certainly leave you with some tips, you know..? cool

Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by CosmicJames(m): 11:34am On Dec 27, 2016
Appleyard:

Dear Missy89, you know how things have been in this ghetto nation of ours, and so man has been doing some alternate jobs to subsidize Adam's apple since Eve fell in the garden of Eden... wink wink I have been doing freelance writing on some online platforms like iwriter. Now that i have earned some change, i cannot collect it because of Paypal restriction on Nigerians....You know we are very good in scamming....lol. cheesy

So, i need a paypal account to withdraw my money....That's why i have been asking for help....

Please, Any help for the homeboy..? I will certainly leave you with some tips, you know..? cool

Has @linzo helped you with his easy method? All these people coming on my thread to claim paypal gurus and you are runing to them will not be there to help you if you run into some problem with your paypal account.

We were about to start the process of creating your US paypal but @linzo interupted and I'm still waiting for him to justify his claim
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by EXICON(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
You can go ahead with the tutorials @OP.
Regards.
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by Appleyard(m): 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
CosmicJames:
Has @linzo helped you with his easy method? All these people coming on my thread to claim paypal gurus and you are runing to them will not be there to help you if you run into some problem with your paypal account.

We were about to start the process of creating your US paypal but @linzo interupted and I'm still waiting for him to justify his claim

let Linzo be.. If you intend to help, pls do
..Don't let anyone derail you, its your thread...
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by CosmicJames(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
Appleyard:

let Linzo be.. If you intend to help, pls do
..Don't let anyone derail you, its your thread...

You sound as if I have personal issue with linzo? No, I don't. He made some bold claim and actually try to paint me black. I know is my thread, but when you see people like that you have to give them chance to proof themselves and see if they really have anything to offer. That's exactly what I did and till now, I linzo has not shown up to back his claim and he had unecessarily delayed you. I think that's not fair.

Anyway, if you are still interested in getting a normal US Papal then we can start from where we stoped.
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by Appleyard(m): 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
CosmicJames:

You sound as if I have personal issue with linzo? No, I don't. He made some bold claim and actually try to paint me black. I know is my thread, but when you see people like that you have to give them chance to proof themselves and see if they really have anything to offer. That's exactly what I did and till now, I linzo has not shown up to back his claim and he had unecessarily delayed you. I think that's not fair.

Anyway, if you are still interested in getting a normal US Papal then we can start from where we stoped.

Then let us resume hostilities...... am all ready....
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by Salimney(m): 3:07am On Dec 28, 2016
CosmicJames, Please let us continue, am interested in a normal US PayPal account. Is it true that PayPal its has lifted ban on Nigerians?
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by CosmicJames(m): 9:56am On Dec 28, 2016
Salimney:
CosmicJames, Please let us continue, am interested in a normal US PayPal account. Is it true that PayPal its has lifted ban on Nigerians?

Yes. You can now legaly open a paypal account in Nigeria. But currently, you cannot use it to receive money. You can only use it to send money and buy things online.
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by CosmicJames(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2016
Appleyard:

Then let us resume hostilities...... am all ready....
Resume hostilities? I'm not sure If I understand you o
Re: Get Your Verified US Paypal Account >>>Enter Here. by Appleyard(m): 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
CosmicJames:
Resume hostilities? I'm not sure If I understand you o

grin grin I see you don't understand sarcasm... I simply mean, resume the purpose why you created the thread....Shall ewe, abeg?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Payoneer Hacked? Withdraw Your Money Before It's Too Late / ..... / This Thread is meant for Client Reviews & Testimonials About Kennietech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.