Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Joe Igbokwe Challenges Nnamdi Kanu To A Debate Live On Tv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Challenges Nnamdi Kanu To A Debate Live On Tv (593 Views)

2019 Presidential Election Debate (Live Updates) / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Anambra 2017 Governorship Election Debate (Live Update) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Joe Igbokwe Challenges Nnamdi Kanu To A Debate Live On Tv by reel14: 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
All Progress Congress Publicity Secretary in
Lagos State, Joe Igbokwe, has thrown a debate
challenge at Independent People of Biafra’s
leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

Joe Igbokwe has been one of the front line
Igbo’s who have consistently disagreed with the
activities of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB.
As at presstime, Mr. Kanu was yet to respond to his open invitation which has gone viral.

Stated below is the conditions put forward by
Joe Igbokwe if the debate must hold.

Read Verbatim from JOE IGBOKWE:
CONDITIONS FOR THE DEBATE BETWEEN ME
AND NNAMDI KANU.

1. The debate will not in Ochanja Market in
Onitsha, Ariaria Market in Aba or Ogbete market
in Enugu.
2. The debate is for I and Nnamdi and the
Moderator Only.
3. The debate can be on TVC, Channels or STV.
4. The issue is all about Biafra: for and against
5. It is going to be a life program .
6. There will no hate speech.
7. Our supporters will not be there.
8. The debate can be in Lagos or Abuja.

Let this debate come up so that I can at once
shut this little boy up with the real issues on
ground. Children cannot teach the old tradition. I
am calling for this debate so the silent majority
can stand up. Elders die when they see evil and
keep quiet. Children die when they refuse to
listen to the wise counsel of elders.
CASE RESTED!

– Joe Igbokwe

Re: Joe Igbokwe Challenges Nnamdi Kanu To A Debate Live On Tv by SalamRushdie: 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
How can a slave challenge a demagogue to a debate , this Joe Igbokwe doesn't know his place in the Igbo pecking order I swear.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Challenges Nnamdi Kanu To A Debate Live On Tv by Ahmed0336(m): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
This is getting interesting! !!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Challenges Nnamdi Kanu To A Debate Live On Tv by cosmatika(m): 12:03am On Aug 03, 2017
He said no hate speech yet he has started insulting NK.
And saying no supporters around, does Joe igbokwe have any supporter? He's a big fuul
Re: Joe Igbokwe Challenges Nnamdi Kanu To A Debate Live On Tv by Mynd44: 3:55am On Aug 03, 2017

(1)

IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu, Likens Biafra To The Kingdom Of Heaven / IPOB Killing: Set Up Judicial Commission To Bring Culprits To.. AI Tells Obiano / Niger Delta Youths" Storm Abuja In Solidarity Rally For The President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.