Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. (2300 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / 2019: I Challenge You To Report Me To EFCC – Atiku Tells Buhari, Others / I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by koladebrainiac(m): 3:42pm On Aug 01, 2017
In what appears to be Nnamdi Kanu call to debate on Biafra exist

Mr Joe Igbokwe throws his hat in the ring for a debate with IPOB leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

He gave the conditions for the debate today on his Facebook page!

CONDITIONS FOR THE DEBATE BETWEEN ME AND NNAMDI KANU.
1. The debate will not hold in Ochanja Market in Onitsha, Ariaria Market in Aba or Ogbete market in Enugu.
2 The debate is for I and Nnamdi and the Moderator Only.
3. The debate can be on TVC, Channels or STV.
4 The issue is all about Biafra: for and against
5. It is going to be a life program .
6. There will no hate speech.
7. Our supporters will not be there.
8.The debate can be in Lagos or Abuja.

Let this debate come up so that I can at once shut this little boy up with the real issues on ground. Children cannot teach the old tradition.

I am calling for this debate so the silent majority can stand up. Elders die when they see evil and keep quiet. Children die when they refuse to listen to the wise counsel of elders.

CASE RESTED!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by RSVP: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
Oya Mr Kanu.. How far?
Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2017
koladebrainiac:

Mr Joe Igbokwe throws his hat in the ring for a debate with IPOB leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu

1. The debate will not hold in Ochanja Market in Onitsha, Ariaria Market in Aba or Ogbete market in Enugu.

Let this debate come up so that I can at once shut this little boy up with the real issues on ground. Children cannot teach the old tradition.

I am calling for this debate so the silent majority can stand up. Elders die when they see evil and keep quiet. Children die when they refuse to listen to the wise counsel of elders.

CASE RESTED!

Is it Joe Igbokwe the mad dog from the wastern part of nigeria?

Just like his younger bro from the Abokki part Okorohawusa!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by cuedish: 3:49pm On Aug 01, 2017
He dare not honor it because he has a motive behind it that all these trader illiterates and Market boys know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by madone: 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
Yes yes yes yes.......kanu boy where you dey...lets see how much book you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by ogawisdom(m): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
This afonja misled Joe shld shut up bikonu so if he is won will he declare Biafra for us. Old fool
Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by plaetton: 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2017
cuedish:
He dare not honor it because he has a motive behind it that all these trader illiterates and Market boys know nothing about.

What exactly is there to debate about Biafra ?
That Biafra is a bad idea ?
Bad idea for whom ?

This only shows that Joe Igbokwe, the outspoken QUISLING of Igboland , is completely out of tune with the mood and feelings of the Igbo people.

The slowpoke deludes himself and his paymasters that the agitation for Biafra is an intellectual exercise that can be debated , won or lost in a debate.

8 Likes

Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2017
Joe igbokwe is a mad man

8 Likes

Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by overall90: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
The same Joe Igbokwe that one PDP guy messed up sometime ago on live TV.
How I wish NK will take up the gauntlet and make a mincemeat of him.

1 Like

Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by koladebrainiac(m): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2017
plaetton:

Bad idea for whom ?

This only shows that Joe Igbokwe, the outspoken QUISLING of Igboland , is completely out of tune with the mood and feelings of the Igbo people.

The slowpoke deludes himself and his paymasters that the agitation for Biafra is an intellectual exercise that can be debated , won or lost in a debate.
Nnamdi Kanu challenged anybody
Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by DerideGull(m): 4:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
koladebrainiac:

CASE RESTED!

If this jackass called Igbokwe knows his stuff and has a tinny honesty in his empty skull, he would have stated to debate Nnamdi Kanu anywhere on earth. This dumbass donkey has already exhibited the sign of weakness on a debate that has no chance of taking place on earth. What a drunken nincompoop.

6 Likes

Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by clarocuzioo(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
Why will an igbo man choose to debate against Nnamdi Kanu outside igboland I challenge Joe Igbokwe let the debate be held in his father's compound let's test his relevance in Igbo land from there, rubbish.

13 Likes

Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by nabiz(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
I want to learn how to mind my business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by koladebrainiac(m): 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
DerideGull:

If this jackass called Igbokwe knows his stuff and has a tinny honesty in his empty skull, he would have stated to debate Nnamdi Kanu anywhere on earth. This dumbass donkey has already exhibited the sign of weakness on a debate that has no chance of taking place on earth. What a drunken nincompoop.
No

This will bring healthy debate
Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by DocHMD: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2017
overall90:
The same Joe Igbokwe that one PDP guy messed up sometime ago on live TV.
How I wish NK will take up the gauntlet and make a mincemeat of him.

Kanu is ready to debate with anybody ANYTIME. People like I and dele momodu pleaded that Buhari was wrong to have arrested him instead he should have organized a televised debate with the best brains that pro-zoogerians can offer against kanu but the dullard fulani buffoon felt he was the 'sherrifat-in-town' and therefore would use force while the yoromuslim scumbags jubilated.

Now it's too late to debate directly with kanu as he has a bail condition that not allow him to do such. Joe 'Ibokwe' as an APC stalwart should first ask Justice Nyako to squash those anti-press bail conditions against Kanu so that the debate can be held LEGALLY.

Kanu will meet him anywhere even inside Tinubu's boxers where he scraps by, by licking the gbana lord's hairy anus. horse before cart!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by DocHMD: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
clarocuzioo:
Why will an igbo man choose to debate against Nnamdi Kanu outside igboland I challenge Joe Igbokwe let the debate be held in his father's compound let's test his relevance in Igbo land from there, rubbish.

Joe 'Ibokwe' can never go near his father's compound in Nnewi even if Kanu is as far as Owerri enroute to Nnewi. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by GMBuhari: 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2017
Joe Yorubakwe

5 Likes

Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by TheKingIsHere: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2017
Fake news. No source
Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
any idiot that wants to be popular should just mention nnamdi KANU viola
Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by Integrityfarms(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2017
Joe has been loaned for free to afonjas, so we don't no him
Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by Macelliot(m): 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
The issue will not only be about Biafra, for-against alone. The Issue of Nigeria shall also be discussed.

Let's see if you can defeat Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by hammerF: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2017
JOE NIGERIA CAN DO BETTER THAN U.

AFTER ALL AN IGBO MAN IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR PRESIDENT, Y SHOULD AN IGBO MAN BE GOOD ENOUGH TO ARGUE IN FAVOUR OR DEFEND NIGERIA.

LET THE BORN TO RULE STEP FORWARD ABD DEFEND NIGERIA.
Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by DerideGull(m): 9:51pm On Aug 01, 2017
koladebrainiac:
No

This will bring healthy debate

What is healthy about a debate on issue pertinent to Igbo, by one true Igbo son with another who parentage is questionable and outside Igbo land? Have you heard about any reasonable debate held in market square? If Igbokwe amounts to any good, why would he even introduce the three markets in Igbo land to discourse?
Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by paschu: 9:57pm On Aug 01, 2017
He's not even a professor. He should go and get his professorship first. Kanu made it clear that he want the debate to be between him and a GROUP of professors. Not that when he trashes Mr. Kwe now they would say it's because he's a common politician and not an intellectual. grin

DerideGull:

1 Like

Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by cuedish: 4:35am On Aug 02, 2017
plaetton:

Bad idea for whom ?

He is leading igbos to destruction. ...ECONOMICALLY nothing is in place for BIAFRA to survive for 10 years.

An igbos man who has investment scattered all over the nation and knows what he is doing will not at this time support the BIAFRA motive.

Only the chipped brain follow the selfish direction.
Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by ariesbull: 4:43am On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=cuedish post=59061706]

He is leading igbos to destruction. ...ECONOMICALLY nothing is in place for BIAFRA to survive for 10 years.

An igbos man who has investment scattered all over the nation and knows what he is doing will not at this time support the BIAFRA motive.

Only the chipped brain follow the selfish direction.[/quotyoruba man has spoken
Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by ariesbull: 4:45am On Aug 02, 2017
koladebrainiac:

CASE RESTED!

This idiot ..is ochanja not a location...I think that we are talking Biafra and the debate should be in Igbo land....is Joe afraid of Igbo land again
Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by orisa37: 5:00am On Aug 02, 2017
Let the DEBATE be televised by NTA/AIT
Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by Bari22: 5:01am On Aug 02, 2017
Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by Tilda30(f): 5:11am On Aug 02, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
any idiot that wants to be popular should just mention nnamdi KANU viola
wrong way to b popular

1 Like

Re: Secession:i Challenge Nnamdi Kanu To Debate. by cursedAbiola(f): 5:16am On Aug 02, 2017
Igbokwe is a goat - Oby ezekwesili grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soyinka Goes To Trump’s America / STANEL Awka Is One! / Let’s Leave Buhari’s Issue To God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.