Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Wow!..these 23 Movie Shots Look Nothing Like You’d Expect Before Special Effects - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow!..these 23 Movie Shots Look Nothing Like You’d Expect Before Special Effects (1244 Views)

"If You Knew My Whole Story, You’d Be Proud Of Me!" - Ray Hushpuppi / My Special Effects Scare Me At Night – Hakeem Effect / "Nothing Like A Wife That Understands You" - Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!..these 23 Movie Shots Look Nothing Like You’d Expect Before Special Effects by STALLONMABRO: 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
These 23 Movie Shots Look Nothing Like You’d Expect Before Special Effects

There’s scarcely a movie today that doesn’t take advantage of incredible digital effect technology. This isn’t at all surprising since computer-generated effects help to create entire fictional worlds that are so vibrant and memorable. This is especially true of big-budget science fiction and fantasy pictures.

Today The Buzz Life invites you to look behind the scenes of some recent movies and discover the reality behind the cinema magic!

See More Here >> http://thebuzzlife.com/cool/these-23-movie-shots-look-nothing-like-youd-expect-before-special-effects/

Re: Wow!..these 23 Movie Shots Look Nothing Like You’d Expect Before Special Effects by reviewman: 8:45am On Aug 03, 2017
this film tricks no be small ohh
Re: Wow!..these 23 Movie Shots Look Nothing Like You’d Expect Before Special Effects by reviewman: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
any one here ?
Re: Wow!..these 23 Movie Shots Look Nothing Like You’d Expect Before Special Effects by aatrendsmusic: 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
Am here... and who are u.... lalastica?
Re: Wow!..these 23 Movie Shots Look Nothing Like You’d Expect Before Special Effects by aatrendsmusic: 8:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Anulyone here?
Re: Wow!..these 23 Movie Shots Look Nothing Like You’d Expect Before Special Effects by reviewman: 11:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
hollyweed and there film tricks sef!

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actress, Bukola Adeeyo Shares New Photos Of Her Two Months Old Daughter / Facebook User Shades Phyno, Tells Him To Go And Whiten His Teeth. / 'I Miss Bobriskky's Snapchats So Much''- BBA Star Dillish Mathew Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.