Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,318 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem - Computers (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem (20905 Views)

Fresh Arrival Pcs For Sale / Computer Engineers Come In For Your Bread And Butter / Uk Usedmini Laptop Promo(22k 4hours Battery)50 Pcs Tcall /whatapp08087852162 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 10:45am On Jun 18, 2020
Keep your laptop issue question rolling in.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 7:24am On Jun 24, 2020
Good morning fellow NL. trust we are all doing fine?

Please lets try to keep safe

Coronavirus pandemic is real, please lets always obey NCDC safety precautions by

▪ observing social distance

▪ washing our hands regularly with detergent

▪ put on face mask

Thank you and God bless and keep we all safe!
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2020
Also dont forget we are here for you anytime anyday.

For instant laptop trouble solutions kindly post your laptop problem here.

Good morning and have a great day!
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
Please guys what do ya think about our new logo?

Your opinion's are welcome!
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2020

Your opinion's are welcomed!
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by BusinessHub1: 2:26am On Jun 26, 2020
Teejay13:

Your opinion's are welcomed!
Starting with your logo; in place of red I think grey colour can do the job perfectly. To me the red is having it hard bonding with the blue background. Opinion

Oga abeg i wanna ask sth about laptop, hardware though
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2020
BusinessHub1:

Starting with your logo; in place of red I think grey colour can do the job perfectly. To me the red is having it hard bonding with the blue background. Opinion

Oga abeg i wanna ask sth about laptop, hardware though

Okay, thank you for your kind suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 3:56pm On Jun 27, 2020
The sole aim of this thread is to learn, unlearn and relearn!

What is that one challenge you'v been experiencing with your laptop?

Share with us today and gain public opinion on how to get it solved virtually on this thread.

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by BusinessHub1: 8:25am On Jun 28, 2020
Bro please any idea what the current cost of keyboard and 320GB HDD could be?

Please note the laptop is mini laptop (HP 110-3701).

I wanna fix it and pass possession to my younger one. And i won't mind used keyboard n hdd. Thank you.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 9:01am On Jun 28, 2020
BusinessHub1:
Bro please any idea what the current cost of keyboard and 320GB HDD could be?

Please note the laptop is mini laptop (HP 110-3701).

I wanna fix it and pass possession to my younger one. And i won't mind used keyboard n hdd. Thank you.

Keyboard: 2500
HDD 320GB: 5000
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by BusinessHub1: 9:07am On Jun 28, 2020
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by BusinessHub1: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2020
Teejay13:

Keyboard: 2500 HDD 320GB: 5000
Thank you Sir...but that price is for new one or used?
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2020
BusinessHub1:

Thank you Sir...but that price is for new one or used?

It is for a brown new keyboard

for hard disk it is a direct UK used
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by BusinessHub1: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2020
Teejay13:

It is for a brown new keyboard
for hard disk it is a direct UK used
Thank you brother, I appreciate your time.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
BusinessHub1:

Thank you brother, I appreciate your time.

You'r most welcomed, coming through.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 1:32am On Jul 01, 2020
Dear all,

Please celebrate with us as we mark the release of the official logo for [Jeetech Global Resources Enterprise

If not for your support and patronage this won't have been possible.

Thank you for choosing to do business with us.
]
God bless you.

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Animus: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2020
How much is the screen frame for a 14 inches HP pavilion dm4

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2020
Animus:
How much is the screen frame for a 14 inches HP pavilion dm4

Don't have the front cover for HP 14 at the moment sir
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Animus: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
Teejay13:

Don't have the front cover for HP 14 at the moment sir
can you help me get it

1 Like

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Kennydollz(m): 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hello, please can a LCD connector on a board be fixed? Some pins were broken during a minor repair and my screen doesn't display but i can connect to an external screen and it works perfectly..(It is a Samsung Rv510 Notebook) Pic attached. If yes I'd like to know the estimated cost, thanks.

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by SimeonOTC(m): 6:12pm On Jul 01, 2020
i just got a new batter for my eliteBook 8460p, please what are the things that kill the cells of a battery apart for overcharging as am not so good at maintain battery?
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by bukkysam(f): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
Pls I am in need of this system motherboard. it has motherboard issue any solution?

1 Like

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by miqos02(m): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
Laptop hard drives available 500gb, 1tb , 2tb

Laptop memory available 4gb, 8gb and 16gb

External hard drives available 1tb, 2tb ,4tb, 5tb, 8tb, 10tb
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by miqos02(m): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
Kennydollz:
Hello, please can a LCD connector on a board be fixed? Some pins were broken during a minor repair and my screen doesn't display but i can connect to an external screen and it works perfectly..(It is a Samsung Rv510 Notebook) Pic attached. If yes I'd like to know the estimated cost, thanks.
you will need a scrap of the same model to fix your own.

1 Like

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Kennydollz(m): 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
miqos02:
you will need a scrap of the same model to fix your own.

Ok, thanks... I'll just check with engineers tomorrow
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 10:14pm On Jul 01, 2020
Animus:
can you help me get it

Your location sir?
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
[quote author=bukkysam post=91278593]Pls I am in need of this system motherboard. it has motherboard issue any solution?[/quote

Dont have the board sir, but you can always order for it online via Ali express. You are sure to get it via there.

Thank you for reaching out!
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by bukkysam(f): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
bukkysam:
Pls I am in need of this system motherboard. it has motherboard issue any solution?
Any solution?
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Animus: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2020
Teejay13:

Your location sir?
ota Ogun

1 Like

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 2:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
Animus:
ota Ogun

We are located in abuja and if we will want to deliver it to you, it might likely cost you more.

Secondly, It does not come in brown new, you can only get from a scraped laptop.

So i advice you take it to any close by computer repair store around you, they should have it.
Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Animus: 6:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
Teejay13:

We are located in abuja and if we will want to deliver it to you, it might likely cost you more.

Secondly, It does not come in brown new, you can only get from a scraped laptop.

So i advice you take it to any close by computer repair store around you, they should have it.

thanks

1 Like

Re: Computer Users & Engineers; Come in lets Meet, Share and Solve PCs Problem by Teejay13(m): 4:49am On Jul 13, 2020
Its another week, another challenge!

What is that one problem, you have been experiencing from your computer(laptop)

Send us a message here and get public opinions on how to get it fixed yourself without having to spend a dime!

Good morning and have a blessedful week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Boot Device Not Found / How To Take Screenshots Of Entire And Parts Of Your Computer Screen (windows) / Major Differences Between Windows 7 And Windows 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.