Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,136 members, 7,829,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

NEWS: 3 Year Old Rape Victim In Elelenwo's Ordeal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NEWS: 3 Year Old Rape Victim In Elelenwo's Ordeal (460 Views)

Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" / 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child / Ochanya, 13-year-old Rape Victim Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NEWS: 3 Year Old Rape Victim In Elelenwo's Ordeal by DISkills: 3:47am On Aug 03, 2017
I just received the story and video from theDorothy Njemanze Foundation. A 3 year old girl narrates how she was raped by a 30 year old neighbour in Elelenwo in Port Harcourt on December 28th, 2015. She was interviewed by a familiar face and she gave graphic details. Speaking, the girl's mother said she went to report the matter to the police station and they collected N3,500 from her to arrest the rapist and another N5,000 to take the matter to court.Please watch the video after the cut...
info

http://blog.diskills.com/2016/01/news-3-year-old-rape-victim-in-elelenwo.html
Re: NEWS: 3 Year Old Rape Victim In Elelenwo's Ordeal by nextprince: 5:01am On Aug 03, 2017
Na dem

(1) (Reply)

19-yr-old Fulani Herdsman Rapes Married Woman In Ibadan / Elon Musk Has Just Predicted World War III / TM Update On N50k Bail & Lady Who Was S*xually Harassed By Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.