Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child (31315 Views)

11-Year-Old Rape Victim Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Benue State / Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" / Ochanya, 13-year-old Rape Victim Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by GistMore3: 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
GistMore.com

According to Instagram influencer, Isokoboy who shared the news, the doctors have confirmed the 13 years old rape victim who was defined by a man of about 40-year-old on her way to school, may never be able to birth a child.

He wrote;

UPDATE:
The doctors have confirmed the 13yrs old rape victim may never be able to birth a child. Jesu Ovie!
The damage was too much . I’m not sure how to feel anymore. The world has become so cruel. I refuse to believe that all we could do is share post/pictures , and change our profile pictures blue. How can we help , how can i help ? my heart is so heavy , lord please this help. #sudan #sudanrevolts #sudanuprising #endrape

See more; http://gistmore.com/update-13-year-old-rape-victim-may-never-be-able-to-birth-a-child

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by GistMore3: 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
See Photos Of The Man That Raped Her >> HERE

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
Holy shìt !!! shocked

I hope the man is dead by now

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Timmypromise(m): 7:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
Please don't tell her Sha
cry cry cry cry
The parent should change their location
Cuz since some people know that she can birth a child again another avenue to rape her again

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by delishpot: 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
If na Maggi that man thief now, they would have burnt him up but as na rape na....... Nothing go happen.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by GOFRONT(m): 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2019

His balls should be used as a punching bag....

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
They must try and get the man either through prayer, law enforcement agency or witch doctors, the main thing is to suffer the man heavily before death.

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Guyman02: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
cry cry cry
I hope she gets all the expert care she needs.
I can put a .45mm in that man's skull without remorse

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Auxtin85(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
The man who raped her should be tied to a tree and stoned to death.

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by landmark86: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
That's doctor report but God will neva make it happen.
She's too young for this

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
In that case, the man should not be able to use his Schlong anymore.

Chop it off and feed them to Crocs in a zoo.

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
That's why I don't speak against jungle justice

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by izzy4shizzy(m): 9:37pm On Jun 19, 2019
Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by abike12(f): 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
so much wickedness in this world

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by UceeGod: 9:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
We are all responsible for this decadence in morality. Everyone - the media, govt, families, churches, mosques, all of us have contributed to these evil characters that are getting worse by the day

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Mizwisdom(f): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
sad Why don't rapist get the jungle treatment they deserve?

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by PrincessB1(f): 9:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
Oh! How sad sad

Let his dicksn be severed too angry

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
My goodness. Abeg, make una mix pepper #200 with aboniki pour 4 em tin.. Haba
Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by AbleBeing: 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
sad
Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Skye231(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
The rapist should marry her angry

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Denko2721987(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Growing up, i used to think monsters were beastly creatures we usually saw in horror movies and secret dark places.. Now i am old and i now know those monsters are my fellow humans dressed up cleanly in apparels which deceitfully reveals innocence but with hearts so dark, it can block out the rays of the sun.. Hmmm, humans... I strongly doubt if the gods and mother nature who made us inherit this earth in the first place will be proud and delighted with our deeds and exploits to allow us inherit the earth a second time again after our reset.. I honestly doubt it...

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by yinkus6750(m): 9:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
So unfortunate.
What will be done to the rapist?
He has ruined a life , except for divine intervention on the girl in future

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by goodnewscliff(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
all the curses and thunder memes in nairaland from time immemorial will kee this man who did this angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by dingbang(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
Can I just be the judge in his case?

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by clems88(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
Gosh !! I commend soldom and Gomorrah. They were damn holy angry

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Temitope124(m): 9:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
with God nothing shall be impossible........... Faith..

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by czarina(f): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is just sad
Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by abayomi27(m): 9:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
I feel for the little girl sha...But God will right all the wrongs in your life and make you fruitful again. say no to rape

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by ipobarethieves: 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
embarassed shocked angry angry angry DEATH BY HANGING TO ALL RAPIST BAZTARDS.Find the mad man and break HIS BALLS

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
Then then rapist should be send to baba God in heaven for forgiveness

Re: 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
Humanly speaking, it is impossible but with God, Nothing is Impossible.
May God help her heal, but she needs to leave her environment.
People are just wicked!
Maybe it is even unprofessional to make it public because the girl might eventually commit suicide.

Teacher Rapes 13-year-old Girl To Death In Bayelsa / Bayo Ajia Notorious Gang Leader In Ilorin Killed By Cultist - Graphic Photos / Man Caught Stealing Car Mirrors During Church Service, Tied and Disgraced(pics)