Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,157 members, 7,821,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Want To My Travel Experince Into A Business - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To My Travel Experince Into A Business (636 Views)

My Travel Hub / My Travel Escapades 1 / My Travel Experience To East Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To My Travel Experince Into A Business by ollins(m): 5:44am On Aug 03, 2017
I discovered over the years that the experince and information i have gathered travelling has helped a lot of people,because of my far and wide travells i have come to know how the immigrations system work in many countries and their requirements.my question is this,how do i turn this valuable information into a legit business,that is advising people who want to travell the right steps so they dont make mistakes and falling for scams.I do not want to be a visa agent but an adviser on the right steps to take when applying for one,and the best places for holidays for those who can afford it,best place for study etc and be paid for my services
Re: I Want To My Travel Experince Into A Business by felixinfinity(m): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2017
You need to improve your written English language before soliciting for an advice

(1) (Reply)

Aalto University, Finland: Ranking, Tuition Fees, Cost Of Living And Admissions / URGENT: US Work Permit Or Tourist Visa? / Tips On How To Travel To U.S.A With Invitation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.