Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

My Travel Escapades 1 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Travel Escapades 1 (1626 Views)

My Travel Plans / George Kourounis: Escapades Of Wild Weather Adventurer & Guiness World Record / My Travel Experience To East Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Travel Escapades 1 by travelwaka: 6:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
In the last two years I have travelled to more places than I have in my entire life . I learnt a lot in the process , and it has opened my eyes to a lot of possibilities and also changed my perception about life.
I got to know we have over 20 beaches in Lagos and I have been opportuned to visit majority of it. I have travelled as long as 3 hours within Lagos to a beach and also I have visited some of the best restaurants within Lagos.

Done some andrenaline pumping activities which I will be updating here

1 Like

Re: My Travel Escapades 1 by Jakumo(m): 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
travelwaka:
In the last two years I have travelled to more places than I have in my entire life . I learnt a lot in the process , and it has opened my eyes to a lot of possibilities and also changed my perception about life.
I got to know we have over 20 beaches in Lagos and I have been opportuned to visit majority of it. I have travelled as long as 3 hours within Lagos to a beach and also I have visited some of the best restaurants within Lagos.

Done some andrenaline pumping activities which I will be updating here

Post some pictures of young women walking about in Nigeria's clothing-optional beaches, to establish your credentials as a true journalist.

2 Likes

Re: My Travel Escapades 1 by matterofsoftwar(m): 11:00am On Mar 20, 2019
Suggest some best restaurants in Lagos. I'm planning to travel Lagos. Visit Andorra for the better travel experience
Re: My Travel Escapades 1 by travelwaka: 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
matterofsoftwar:
Suggest some best restaurants in Lagos. I'm planning to travel Lagos. Visit Andorra for the better travel experience

It depends on whether you are coming to the island or the mainland.
Here are some of the best restaurants in Lagos , that I have visited.
Mainland
Jevenik ikeja GRA.
Yellow Chilli
Rhapsody
Spur
Lamango
Casper and Gambini
Ocean basket
The place
Mega Chicken A la Carte

Island
Metisse
Spice lounge
Hard Rock Cafe
Four points by Sheraton
Terra Kulture
Velvet grill
Johnny Rockets

These are the ones I can remember right now . Good value for your money. Please feel free to holla if you need more info
Ocean basket
Re: My Travel Escapades 1 by travelwaka: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
This is ikorodu road in Lagos , one of the busiest roads

Re: My Travel Escapades 1 by travelwaka: 2:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
This is the Cathedral Church of Christ in Marina

Re: My Travel Escapades 1 by meobizy(f): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2019
This is good. Mine started with an idea to travel when off work and now sitting at home idly has become boring. Unfortunately I have realized tourism is not a priority in the Nigerian government’s list of plans. Majority of the sites I visit are either abandoned, underused or a haven for riff-rafts.
Re: My Travel Escapades 1 by sodiqapril(m): 12:48pm On Nov 27, 2019
travelwaka:
This is the Cathedral Church of Christ in Marina
Let me create a 3dlogo for you for as low as ₦3,000
Re: My Travel Escapades 1 by priyaaaaaaaaaaa: 6:20am On May 25, 2020
If you interested in India travel, you can visit https://witsadda.com/.

(1) (Reply)

USA Citizenship For Illegitimate Nigerian Child / Is Canada Now Greater Than The US?(PHOTOS) / What Can He Buy In The USA Worth Millions And I Sell Within A Week In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.