Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo (62258 Views)

APC Wins Governorship Election In Dino Melaye Polling Unit, Dino Wins Senatorial / Nuhu Salihu “Smally” Dies In Police Custody, Suspect In Dino Melaye’s Gun Trial / 'Buhari Is Going With Yahaya Bello' - Dino Melaye's New Song (video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by Wisedove(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2017
So someone cannot pose in peace again abi? I just dey wonder....
It's just a normal thing to move along with anyone be it male or female that does not amount to him having sexual or emotional relationship with her, that lady/woman might even be a political partner,a cousin, a friend, daughter or even his wife for crying out loud.
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2017
angry
ashawu
fvcker
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by Moganajoe: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2017
Chai, Nigerians de observe sha! na now i see the leg, the man must carried two. Anyway is part of his constituency project
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by ElSherriff: 8:53am On Aug 03, 2017
Your english shaaaaaaaaaa. This clown not clone, I weep for...not wipe...Cheii
Bitcoin1000:
And this clone will be elected in 2019

I wipe for kogites

My signature Jareee

1 Like

Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by infogenius(m): 8:54am On Aug 03, 2017
Naira land anthem is the word "Slay'
Slay gay, slay queen, slay senator
When will there be slay money?
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2017
Wow nice pink bag
See fair legs
Pls don't blame me if am wrong
Blame glo
Loading pages without pix
I just guessed
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2017
praizblog:
Nigerians are just too troublesome, a senator cannot
post photos in peace again... Lol

Senator Dino Malaye Slays and look so good in new
Photo, but Unknown Lady's leg and bag spotted.

Some of his fans spotted this. See some hilarious
reactions below.....

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/senator-dino-malaye-slays-in-new-photo.html?m=0
Olosho loving senator is so heard to deal with jare! Melaye for president 2019
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by GQman: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2017
see as e be like peacock!
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by mranova(m): 8:58am On Aug 03, 2017
OceanmorganTrix:

mr. WIPEr
grin Mr. Cleaner.

1 Like

Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by AuroraB(f): 8:58am On Aug 03, 2017
Depreacherman:
wetin concern Dino with that lady's leg and bag
You are definitely a Kogite. You got served smiley
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by nnamdi7160: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

I wipe for kogites

My signature Jareee

Keep wiping ( Nigerians will always act as Nigerians)
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by adetayo234: 9:00am On Aug 03, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

I wipe for kogites

My signature Jareee

I don't think they are handicapped. So, they should be able to wipe whatever they have to wipe by themselves
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2017
wr z dz bad odour comin frm
it smell damn too awful

it smell lik INSULT
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by AuroraB(f): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2017
Wisedove:
So someone cannot pose in peace again abi? I just dey wonder....
It's just a normal thing to move along with anyone be it male or female that does not amount to him having sexual or emotional relationship with her, that lady/woman might even be a political partner,a cousin, a friend, daughter or even his wife for crying out loud.
'Wise' or anything near it has nada to do with you kiss
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by sfinkzslot(m): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2017
Ebije13:
See my 2016 account balance is working for all mtn sim.

This Promo Will Stop on 2018

NOT OUT DATED YET.

Wetin you smoke now
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by Ewerejamz: 9:03am On Aug 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by MicroBox: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2017
A supposed lawmaker..
Nigerian women are the most hypocrite of all women in the world, assuming that picture is of a normal working class guy, all hell will be let loose in his home.
The wife will run to nairaland and start typing but in Dino's case, his house will remain as peaceful as ever..
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by kufre2010: 9:13am On Aug 03, 2017
There are two ladies there, the one sitting on the bed and the one that snap, Dino enjoying 3s
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by Taeewo(m): 9:29am On Aug 03, 2017
CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by olatade(m): 9:37am On Aug 03, 2017
dino the slay king
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by KELVINXY: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2017
Funny Nigerians

You guys only noticed the lag and a bag,
It never occurred to u all to ask "who took the picture?"
Maybe he sat there just for the camera and nothing more.

We only see the wrong side of things.
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by kenny5811(m): 9:41am On Aug 03, 2017
Neminc:
It's no big deal. It's part of his constituency projects. Or you people don't want Olosho's to get their own share of the national cake? In fact I commend him for his consistency in catering for the needs of our women. He impregnated a Yoruba actress(Bisi ibidapo),He graciously offered to impregnate Remi Tinubu and now he is solving the problems of another unknown woman in far away London. This man is a hero. I hereby propose DINO MELAYE FOR PRESIDENT 2019
#MELAYE2019

1 Like

Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by aolawale025: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2017
The guy is on vacation. He is entitled to some fringe benefits!
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by wisenewgem(m): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2017
NnamdiN:
how the hell did you fall that?
Exactly what I've been asking myself
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by Drsmith01(m): 10:03am On Aug 03, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

I wipe for kogites

My signature Jareee

Ode it is weep no wipe when you will be skipping English classes
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by Warldbest(m): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2017
Them lady two self, one is down there while one dey snap him.
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by enemyofprogress: 11:25am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:
Some region's mentor grin
the developers you mean?
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by Heebah: 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
Chai!!clone n wipe!! This one is a clear case of pot calling kettle black.
Bitcoin1000:

I wipe for kogites

My signature Jareee
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by brightalo17: 12:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

I wipe for kogites

My signature Jareee

Let me first weep for your Grammar .. Next time write weep not wipe.
Re: Lady's Leg And Bag Spotted In Dino Melaye's New Photo by deebrain(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Neminc:
It's no big deal. It's part of his constituency projects. Or you people don't want Olosho's to get their own share of the national cake? In fact I commend him for his consistency in catering for the needs of our women. He impregnated a Yoruba actress(Bisi ibidapo),He graciously offered to impregnate Remi Tinubu and now he is solving the problems of another unknown woman in far away London. This man is a hero. I hereby propose DINO MELAYE FOR PRESIDENT 2019

Sir, with due respect, OLOSHO and associations as such, are not provided for in our constitution.

It's a constitutional aberration.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain / BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons / Shekau Threatens To Attack President Buhari If He Visits Maiduguri Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.