Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation (29406 Views)

5,000 Lawyers Have Registered With New NBA, Says Co-convener / APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection / Oby Ezekwesili At Police Station, Arrested Along With Other BBOG Members (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by free2ryhme: 8:18am On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:

He breaks the rule that's all

grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by Archangel15: 8:18am On Aug 03, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Get out

These people always resort to reporting everything they cannot hold an argument.

That was how one scratched face fool was calling all the mods active in nairaland because he couldn't hold an argument with me.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by twilliamx(m): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2017
Why bother fight for a people that will still turn around and shoot u in the back. Fighting for Nigeria is detrimental to ones well being. We that are of sound mind appreciate you for the work you have done so far.
Go on and do greater things.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by xcolanto(m): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2017
Speak the truth in Nigeria and get punished for it! Its a shame that in this modern age and time the voices of women in the north are seen and held as that with little or no value. This woman made so much sense but as usual the oppressive men want to silence her. Tribal, religious, cultural and regional biase has blinded the eyes, ears and mouth of the north! Even in the face of the obvious they still cannot comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:

I am a patriot

I love my country and my president

The truth is Aisha Yesufu is a politician

In the first place she shouldn't have headed a sensitive position like BBOG

She's Atiku person
A patriot would advice that dead vegetable to resign

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by tonyzeal(m): 8:20am On Aug 03, 2017
Sarki,are you okay at all?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by 1miccza: 8:21am On Aug 03, 2017
Am i surprised? No that's APC's style no more no less.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by Lilimax(f): 8:28am On Aug 03, 2017
So this BBOG still dey?
Thought the scam has been busted embarassed
Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by Ewerejamz: 8:30am On Aug 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by Naziridamos: 8:30am On Aug 03, 2017
I tire for this country, no freedom of speech anymore, yet they are fighting corruption

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by Alxmyr(m): 8:35am On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:

I am a patriot

She's Atiku person

The BBOG itself is a political tool. Every member are active politicians. Dino Melaye, Solomon Dalung, Babachir Lawal, Oby Ezekewesili, Bukky Shonibare, Yesufu, Bello himself.......
They are instrument used by APC to ride into power....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by awa(m): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2017
If only the whole of North can produce just 2 of this kind of lady, I am confident the backwardness of their ladies would come to an end....

The only known bold Hausa lady in existence now....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by HAH: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:

My Dearest sis

Muhammadu Buhari is a good man
No doubt Buhari is a good incorruptible man, but the truth is he lacks the capacity to take Nigeria to promised land, his incompetence is glaring, by the way I was a staunch Buharist but now disappointed, hope you will see reason in what I say as no one is bigger than Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by joepentwo(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2017
who dem epp
Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by michoim(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2017
She is due for resignation. She has no manners in the first place. Buhari is one of the best president ever, not only in Nigeria but world wide.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by solid1(m): 8:54am On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:

I am a patriot

She's Atiku person

You don't know what a patriot is, u are jst to sentimental to be patriotic.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:57am On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:
She's Atiku political tool

She should go and rest
Why do u enjoy lies Nd controversy? Do u find it difficult to assimilate things or you just like disseminatig things out because u can? Bro take it easy oo.

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by Kenny4lyfe(m): 9:06am On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:

I am a patriot
She's Atiku person
You meant to say, "I love my president more than my country"
Right?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by NAZZYMATION(m): 9:10am On Aug 03, 2017
There's nothing wrong with this woman's comment nah! Habaaa!!! That Bello of a man is a scum!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by luvinhubby(m): 9:11am On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:

She should go and rest

Paramount ruler of Zombies Autonomous Community of Nigeria.

All hail !!

4 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by Memphis357(m): 9:27am On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:

She should go and rest
Your matter dey tire person everytime. 2017 will soon be over and you still never get sense yet.
Na wa oooooo!

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by gabe: 9:30am On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:

My Dearest sis

it has nothing to do with Buhari's goodness. I agree he is one of the most honest leaders we have ever had, but he is clearly incapable of discharging his duties. Osibanjo's hands are tied because he can't go against Baba's standing instructions or even his cabal. Baba has been on sick leave for over 100 days if you add the earlier sick leave he took. 100 days in less than 2 years. Let that sink in. We are just on autopilot.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by Ahmeduana(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:

My Dearest sis
MR MAN, BEEN GOOD IS NOT ENOUGH, WHAT ABOUT SINCERITY?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by Ahmeduana(m): 9:43am On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:

My Dearest sis
sarrki:

My Dearest sis
Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by modsfucker: 9:48am On Aug 03, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Ordinary correct English sentence na wahala

Yours is equally not a correct English sentence undecided
Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by stilldoingokay(f): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2017
greatgod2012:

So, because she criticised PMB and asked him to resign based on his health conditions, she's now forced to resign and all you could come up with is that she's Atiku's political tool and should leave

Honestly, Sarrki, if this happens to you, will you see it this way

You c laim to be patriotic, is your patriotism only to PMB

make una leave sakki alone bcoz he mumuness nor the this world

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by ehissi(m): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:

She should go and rest

Hmmmm.........

Whats the difference between baba and Atiku!? No be same APC scam party dem dey? angry

On a lighter note, all hail sarrki the parrot...... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by ehissi(m): 10:16am On Aug 03, 2017
On a second note, why does everyone seem to be calling President Buhari a vegetable........ undecided

Could it be that the man has some nutritional value? Ayam not understanding...... undecided embarassed
Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by bashydemy(m): 10:24am On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:

My Dearest sis

God bless you bro, It's very hard to see a good and a good leader at the same time, PMB is a good man and a good leader..

GEJ is a good man but a very bad leader same is the likes of Akala, Gbenga Daniel, Akpabio etc...

Fashola, Aregbesola, Ambode, Tinubu etc are partially bad and that make them good leader..

a very good man will be a bad leader to matter what..
Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by SalamRushdie: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:

My Dearest sis

No good man will subvert his oath to his country and the constitution and illegally remove a duly elected government through a couple plot .

No Good man will tell Muslims that the should make sure the vote for only muslims in elections.

No good man will refuse to till date to submit his WASC certificate to the INEC when it is a critical prerequisite to contest an election.

No good man will hold on to power like Buhari currently is at the expense of his Nations good when it's clear he doesn't have the health status requisite to lead a nation ..

BUHARI is not a good man Sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures) / Naira, Petrol Hoarders Plotting Interim Government, Tinubu Alleges / Pull In Obi For Questioning, Heavens Will Not Fall – Lauretta Onochie Tells DSS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.