Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation (29425 Views)

5,000 Lawyers Have Registered With New NBA, Says Co-convener / APC reacts to PDP's call for Buhari's resignation, extols Dogara's defection / Oby Ezekwesili At Police Station, Arrested Along With Other BBOG Members (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by Freeman59: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2017
greatgod2012:

So, because she criticised PMB and asked him to resign based on his health conditions, she's now forced to resign and all you could come up with is that she's Atiku's political tool and should leave

Honestly, Sarrki, if this happens to you, will you see it this way

You claim to be patriotic, is your patriotism only to PMB

Bro stop taking a mad man seriously
Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by grandslamchamp: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2017
Since its Bubu nobody has the right to say what he/she thinks
Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by elfeezy(m): 10:59am On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:
She's Atiku political tool
She should go and rest
And u want to be like America and GBT but u can't speak the truth...piad Mofo
Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by jide333(m): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2017
YOU DIDN'T LOVE YOUR PRESIDENT WHEN IT WAS GEJ OOH!!! NOW YOU LOVE YOUR PRESIDENT AND YOUR COUNTRY! ABI YOU JUST COLLECT NIGERIAN CITIZENSHIP LAST YEAR NI??

sarrki:

I am a patriot

I love my country and my president

The truth is Aisha Yesufu is a politician

In the first place she shouldn't have headed a sensitive position like BBOG

She's Atiku person

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2017
government of impunity... buhari is a mad cow

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by sarrki(m): 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
jide333:
YOU DIDN'T LOVE YOUR PRESIDENT WHEN IT WAS GEJ OOH!!! NOW YOU LOVE YOUR PRESIDENT AND YOUR COUNTRY! ABI YOU JUST COLLECT NIGERIAN CITIZENSHIP LAST YEAR NI??

I love and respect him through his tenure
Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by sarrki(m): 12:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
ehissi:

Hmmmm.........

Whats the difference between baba and Atiku!? No be same APC scam party dem dey? angry

On a lighter note, all hail sarrki the parrot...... grin

Its an insult to compare baba and Atiku
Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by sarrki(m): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
luvinhubby:

Paramount ruler of Zombies Autonomous Community of Nigeria.

All hail !!

shocked
Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by ehissi(m): 12:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:

Its an insult to compare baba and Atiku

Is it me that say that they should join APC together? undecided

See me see kpomo ooooh! shocked

Abi na sarrki......... grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by CharlotteFlair: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:

She should go and rest
You are correct, Tinubu's tool, Amaechi's tool and Buhary's tool in the group would all soon surface. The BBOG was an APC political tool but APc dumped them after victory.

Edited: Buharys too has been settled with NPA job grin

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by jjjjj2017: 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:

My Dearest sis
Muhammadu Buhari is a good man
THUNDER FIRE BUHARI & ALL HIS ASSLICKER!
BUHARI IS A TERRORIST!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by RillJ(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Meanwhile, ATIKU was AC Presidential Candidate in 2007. He was not found questionable then I presume. From AC to ACN and now APC, the Party suddenly sees ATIKU as of questionable character? habaaaa!

Nne5:
She made so much sense.Very constructive criticism.

What's the diff between atiku and your baba.

You blindly support apc's every action and call it patriotism.
I've noticed APC hates constructive criticism too.

Sarrki you and yor Apc should do unto others as you'd like them do to you.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by Promismike(m): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
sarrki:

She should go and rest
What an idiot you are. Do u have a job at all. Go get a live idiota! Ranting on a faceless media won't give u life.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by CioAngels(f): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=59098010]She's Atiku political tool
She should go and rest[/quote: Seriously?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by marisdgreat(f): 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:

Ordinary correct English sentence na wahala
u sure say dem use english teach them for school
Re: Aisha Yesufu Forced To Resign As BBOG Convener Over Call For Buhari Resignation by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
ehissi:
On a second note, why does everyone seem to be calling President Buhari a vegetable........ undecided

Could it be that the man has some nutritional value? Ayam not understanding...... undecided embarassed

A shrivelled vegetable with nutritional value
Nigerians and their mouth grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$43.4m: Osinbajo Panel Compiles List Of Invitees / Who Is The PDP? I Dare Anyone To Suspend Me From The Party - Wike / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists And Arrest 3 In An Ambush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.