Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

“I Love The Woman I Have Become” – Chika Ike Says As She Steps Out For A Dinner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Love The Woman I Have Become” – Chika Ike Says As She Steps Out For A Dinner (925 Views)

Tiwa Savage Glows In Braless Dress As She Steps Out For New York Fashion Week / "I Want To Play With Tacha, Just To Inspect The Eggs" - Ike Says As Frodd Advise / Simi Flashes Her Side Boobs As She Steps Out In Her Boyfriend's Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Love The Woman I Have Become” – Chika Ike Says As She Steps Out For A Dinner by liumesty(m): 6:57am On Aug 03, 2017
Chika Ike stepped out in a red sexy gown for a dinner date last night looking all stunning. The actress also reminded us that she loves the woman she has become.

She wrote;

“I love the woman I have become #wcw #dinnerdate #africandiva”

source: http://nolligist.com/2017/08/love-woman-become-chika-ike-says-steps-dinner-date.html

Re: “I Love The Woman I Have Become” – Chika Ike Says As She Steps Out For A Dinner by pyyxxaro: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2017
Healthy Jugs for breakfast undecided
Re: “I Love The Woman I Have Become” – Chika Ike Says As She Steps Out For A Dinner by idoncare440(f): 7:13am On Aug 03, 2017
u love d as****o u have become.... lolz, hating is allowed o, buh...nice pix tho...
Re: “I Love The Woman I Have Become” – Chika Ike Says As She Steps Out For A Dinner by Prevho: 7:27am On Aug 03, 2017
Which woman exactly. I'm lost.

Visit www.collegereap.com for scholarships and job openings.
Re: “I Love The Woman I Have Become” – Chika Ike Says As She Steps Out For A Dinner by Neminc: 7:28am On Aug 03, 2017
Chika, what happened to your nose? Your nose used to look like a huge, healthy scrotum. Don jazzy nose dey learn work where ur nose dey. Looks like u've had surgery to reduce it. Damn it woman!! That nose served you well, it sniffed out your destiny when you were still a nobody and now u think you can be proud of who you are without it? Ingrate!!
Re: “I Love The Woman I Have Become” – Chika Ike Says As She Steps Out For A Dinner by Pheals(f): 7:38am On Aug 03, 2017
she looks good for the veseline crew
Re: “I Love The Woman I Have Become” – Chika Ike Says As She Steps Out For A Dinner by ibkkk(f): 9:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nice dress kiss

(1) (Reply)

Davido Brags About His Next Song / How To Make Realistic Cartoon Using An Android Phone :- Digital Painting / Efe Pictured In Moscow, Russia 'partying'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.