Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo (31254 Views)

Flavour Celebrates His 35th Birthday With New Adorable Photo / Seyi Law Buys A New House To Celebrate His 35th Birthday (Photos) / Don Jazzy Celebrates His 35th Birthday. Kneels Down To Thank God (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by darlenese(f): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2017
@ 35
No wife
No child
what is he celebrating

is he celebrating his dada

msheeew

nobody should quote me with the crap of marriage isn't everything. rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by 12345baba(m): 11:20am On Aug 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 03, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
denrele and borbrisky get long hair

Shattap. Afonjas are not hairy nor can they grow their hair longer because of low zinc and biotin in their DNA and food...hydraulic soap.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 03, 2017
Handsome guy.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by marquay: 11:24am On Aug 03, 2017
drake2000x:
You can tell he is a Biafran by how handsome he is with long hair, and resemblance to African Americans. Have you ever seen an Afonja man with a long hair before?
Your mumu no get rival

3 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by darlenese(f): 11:27am On Aug 03, 2017
maklelemakukula:
this ugly boy is who you people are calling fine if I upload my pics now you people will droll, or in nairaland terms, you will GUSH grin

wiliwili spotted!
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by darlenese(f): 11:32am On Aug 03, 2017
drake2000x:

Shattap. Afonjas are not hairy nor can they grow their hair longer because of low zinc and biotin in their DNA and food...hydraulic soap.

why are u arguing?
who says Afonja are not hairy,
have u seen their armpit and pubic area, its doesn't matter where their hair is found, hair na hair.

5 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 03, 2017
Wow 35 he looks way younger though
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by KinzyeWriter(m): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2017
praizblog:
BBA All star winner, an actor and a TV presenter
Uti Nwachukwu who is currently in Houston Texas
celebrates his Birthday today with this adorable
picture.

Happy Birthday to him.

source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/08/uti-nwachukwu-celebrates-his-birthday.html?m=0

Looks exactly like Jaden Smith, Handsome man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by Ulomoney(f): 11:34am On Aug 03, 2017
I don't know why I don't like this boy. Could it be because he tries so hard to fit in, in the 'sexy column'? undecided
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by Ulomoney(f): 11:35am On Aug 03, 2017
KinzyeWriter:
Looks exactly like Jaden Smith, Handsome man.

Na. He doesn't. He is still trying to find where he belongs.

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by YelloweWest: 11:35am On Aug 03, 2017
maxiuc:
.I heard that he is gay is it true

Abeg make una no vex na Aproko dey worry me

I heard something too. Then I saw him and Mr Nigeria together in a Ph saloon getting a manicure and pedicure lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by YelloweWest: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2017
drake2000x:
You can tell he is a Biafran by how handsome he is with long hair, and resemblance to African Americans. Have you ever seen an Afonja man with a long hair before?
African Americans?? Really
Pls don't ever compare igbos to African Americans. Forget the polished ones u see on TV. African Americans are mostly ugly fat smelly criminals.

*yak*

5 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by attackgat: 11:44am On Aug 03, 2017
I have to hand it to the guy, he dresses very well

2 Likes

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by Deepsky(m): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2017
Happy birthday to you
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by attackgat: 11:45am On Aug 03, 2017
darlenese:
@ 35
No wife
No child
what is he celebrating

is he celebrating his dada

msheeew

nobody should quote me with the crap of marriage isn't everything. rubbish

Its about finding the right partner, not marrying for the sake marrying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by girl4rmspace(f): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2017
He's so cute
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 03, 2017
YelloweWest:

African Americans?? Really
Pls don't ever compare igbos to African Americans. Forget the polished ones u see on TV. African Americans are mostly ugly fat smelly criminals.

*yak*

Afonjas...last I checked, afonjas are the ugly, fat, smelly blacks I know on the planet.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by Nathan2016: 11:53am On Aug 03, 2017
maxiuc:
.I heard that he is gay is it true

Abeg make una no vex na Aproko dey worry me

What people do in their beds is none of your business,
unless you are invited to participate.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by Amarabae(f): 11:54am On Aug 03, 2017
softwerk:
Dear BiafraBushBoy,

Attention seeker and failed Internet scammer!

I have reviewed your profile pic, posts and comment on NL and I have come to the conclusion that you are nothing short of an slowpoke whose paternity is still in question!

You should go and demand for an explanation from your w*hore of a mother whose pu*ssy hole was tho‎roughly stretched by your former Landlord!

It's nobody's fault that you are a failed Yahoo boy now forming Internet Explorer; I hope you eaten today?!

Some idio*ts should know better than trolling on a public forum, especially trolling the wrong female.

I can use any photo on my profile as I care to. I'm not breaking any rule neither has any member accused me of defrauding them!

I'm only here to catch fun. Jobless idi*otic son of a leprous former Landlord father!

Now you are on the run cos the heat has cooked some sense into your thick skull!

I will always be here for you on NL until you delete your account for good-the table has turned and the joke is now on YOU!

Softwerk

Dear ProudtobeaMUMUM,

I even feel stupid replying your numerous silly remarks on my thread.

For someone that is proud to be a foooooool may YOU remain so even at 40years!

You have never raised any sensible thread on NL neither has any of your comments made any sense. This confirms that lunacy and stupidity runs in your family as a faulty DNA coding! Please DO NOT reproduce until you consult T.B Joshua!

I pity you but blame your stu*pid parents for giving you only primary education because your IQ betrays your conscientiousness! Dirty PIG!

Avoid my threads like a plague or face my wrath. I have followed you on NL and soon you'll know the true meaning of trolling! Idiot*ic fooooool‎ and spawn of a deranged psychopathic skull hunter.

Now i'm on your case! I hope you have the stomach to digest my shit?!

Softwerk‎

Dear Fadiga24,‎

Son of a pro*stitute ‎and tactless nincompoop! You are the most pitiful troll on NL because you lack the balls to be one!

I know what you do for a living at the motor park and I will spew it for all to know!

You should never have been born. A simple properly used Gold Circle condom should have done the trick if not for your lunatic father's ‎drunken state that night of your unfortunate conception!

Your parents should have kept your placenta and thrown you away into the evil forest but they kept you. And today you are a garage tout and a stu*pid NL troll.

You have met your match today! Idio*t!‎

I will follow your each and every comment on NL until you delete your moronic account and flee from the wrath‎ of Softwerk!

It's me again and here to stay!‎

Softwerk

Cc:
BiafraBushBoy
mikeycharles
‎Fadiga24‎
moorevic‎
ProudtobeaMUMUM‎
Amarabae‎
‎Epositive‎
‎Burgerlomo‎
badoi‎
‎Stevebamdex‎
‎divinehand2003‎
pls stop mentioning me biko.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by darlenese(f): 11:57am On Aug 03, 2017
attackgat:

Its about finding the right partner, not marrying for the sake marrying.

how long does it take to find the right woman?
he should keep searching.
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by kokoA(m): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
Niggie! Stop using the word "adorable" for a guy's picture. That's gaaayyyy...
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by godwinally: 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
hbd bro
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by luminouz(m): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
drake2000x:

Oloriburuku ni e......
Tribalism has removed ur decapitated destiny....
I have long hair.......n am both handsome n not afonja....am Yoruba....
Sugomu oshi

1 Like

Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by princejones(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
Happy birthday bro
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by dreu2fine(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Cngrt but go n marry
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by luminouz(m): 12:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nma27:
Uti go and marry. This fine boy face will crumble with time. Sow your seed and multiply
Babe....leave him alone n face me joor....
Let's marry.... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by Bennyrock(m): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
thickminaj:
shocked
Wow I never knew we were birthday mates
u don old finish o grin
Re: Uti Nwachukwu Celebrates His 35th Birthday Today With Adorable Photo by seuncyrus(m): 12:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
thickminaj:
shocked Wow I never knew we were birthday mates
Happy birthday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joey Muthengi: I Prefer Dating Old Men, Young Men Only Good In Pictures / Twitter Users Reacts To Omoni Oboli's Independence Photo With Her Sons / Damino Damoche To Be Buried Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.